Speedway Motors is the circle track engine authority! Whether you have a Ford or Chevy race motor, Speedway has the engine parts you need at the best prices around. Our large assortment of iron cylinder heads, performance camshafts and racing valve train components allows you to tailor your engine to any racing condition. Speedway also has a variety of durable claimer engine kits, oil pumps and oil pans to help keep costs down without sacrificing performance or reliability.
$24.99More InfoCylinder Head Chrome Acorn Nut Covers(Part #91010115)x
Quick and easy to install for an immediate looks improvement. Perfect compliment to painted or polished cylinder heads or intakes.
$5.99More InfoNewAC Delco PF48 Chevy LS Engine Oil Filter(Part #91015179)x
These Chevy engine oil filters from AC Delco fit many LS style engines. They work to help cleanse the engine oil to reduce wear and tear on the engine's internal components.
- Thread Pitch: 13/16"-16
- Sold Individually
- Painted Finish
- Outstanding Filter Capacity
$149.99More InfoARP Fasteners 534-9501 Small Block Chevy Engine Fastener Kit(Part #1015349501)x
It’s easy to assemble a show-quality engine when you use ARP’s handy Engine & Accessory Fastener Kit. Virtually everything you need comes completely organized in one convenient package. More importantly, each and every fastener is superior in strength to the OEM bolts, and also significantly better than hardware grades (even Grade 8).
Plus, these fasteners are made of a specially alloyed Stainless 300 material, which has the added benefit of being virtually impervious to rust and corrosion. The stainless steel is polished to achieve a brilliant luster, and provides a distinctive, maintenance-free environment. Each kit has a dozen different type fasteners, all neatly organized and labeled in protective vacuum-wrapped packages.
- 12 point heads
- Polished stainless steel 300 material
- 170,000 psi tensile strength
Fits 1955-1986 265-400 c.i. Small Block Chevy (1987 & newer EFI engines may require additional fasteners).
Note: Some bolts may be too short if using aluminum oil pan or valve covers.
101-5349501 Data (PDF)
NewFel-Pro 1142-026 PermaTorque Multi-Layer Steel Head Gasket, Small Block Chevy(Part #3441142026)x
Fel-Pro Performance head gaskets are proven to handle big power and are designed to maintain contact pressure between the cylinder head and block during engine operation. Manufactured to work great with both cast iron and aluminum heads, pre-flattened steel wire ring gaskets have the strength of steel wire sealing with minimum brinelling of aluminum heads. Pre-flattened copper wire ring gaskets will not brinell aluminum heads. They offer superior heat dissipation. Multi-layer steel gaskets offer current leading-edge technology and provide a long-term, leakproof seal called Perma Torque MLS. Engines with open deck surfaces, numerous cooling passages, and relatively few head fasteners will greatly benefit from Fel-Pro performance PermaTorque MLS head gaskets.
- Works for 265-350 Small Block Chevy
- Gaskets are sold each
- 4.100" gasket bore
- Nominal compression thickness: .026"
- Compressed volume: 5.7 cc
- Not for use with small block 400.
- When using aluminum heads, we recommend gaskets with soft copper wire rings (such as 344-1010). This ensures that the aluminum head is not "scarred" by the combustion seal. Shim style 344-1094 will also work well with aluminum heads.
Head Gasket Application (JPEG)
$11.99More InfoK&N Filters HP3002 Performance Oil Filter, Chevy(Part #465070030)x
These filters feature thicker canister walls for extra strength and durability which reduces the risk of damage from loose rocks and debris. Comes with a 1” nut welded to the top of the canister so they can be easily wrenched-off with a standard tool. Plus, the filter media is unaffected by racing gas, methanol and nitromethane fuels.
- Thicker shell provides 550 psi burst strength
- Withstands higer oil pressures
- 12 gpm flow
- 1 quart capacity
- Drilled for safety wire attachment
HP-3002 Cross Reference (Link)
$14.99More InfoSpeedway Small Block Chevy Valve Cover Gaskets, Pre-1986(Part #91017001)x
Small Block Chevy (SBC) valve cover gaskets made with a stainless steel frame sandwiched between durometer-tested neoprene rubber. Eliminates leakage caused by internal pressure fluctuations. Won't tear or collapse.
Reusuable. Package of two.
Speedway Illustration (GIF)
$12.99More InfoAFCO 85281 15 Lb Oil Pressure Sending Unit, 1/8 Inch Pipe(Part #10685281)x
Afco 15# Oil Pressure Sending Unit
- 1/8 Inch Pipe
$3.99More InfoCamshaft Lockplate and Bolt Kit(Part #450200LP)x
Camshaft lock plate with three grade 8 cam bolts. V8 and V6 Chevy.
Bolts are 5/16-18 X 7/8 USS Course Grade 8
"Oval Track, Engine" Page 1 of 50
Page 1 of 50
$79.99$82.25More InfoNewKing HP Series 1969-Up Small Block Chevy Connecting Rod Bearings(Part #910807HP)x
These connecting rod bearing sets from King Engine Bearings feature bi-metal aluminum construction and are narrowed for use with large radius crankshafts.
- Bi-metal aluminum silicon alloy featuring fine micro-bore finish
- Mains and rods are narrowed for large radius crankshafts
- Greater rod bearing height improves bearing-to-bore contact/heat transfer and reduces spin potential at high RPM
- 0.015" thick top layer for superior macro particle embedability and conformability
- 40 Vickers hardness to resist overlay migration and extrusion
- 450°F heat threshold for superior protection against friction and overheating
- Choose the size that suits you
- STD option: Rod bearing for Small Block Chevy, for 2.00" journal
- The X001 option will give .001" extra oil clearance
- The 001 option will gives you .001" less oil clearance
- Sold as a Set
$1,999.99$2,095.99More InfoLight Forged SB Chevy Rotating Assembly, 383 Dome, 6 In Rods(Part #9153050)x
Our lightweight forged rotating assembly engine rebuild kits include a 44-45 lb. Scat Superlight 4340 forged 2-pc rear main seal externally balanced crankshaft, Scat 4340 forged I-beam connecting rods and Mahle pistons complete with wrist pins, locks and rings. Rod and main bearings included. Standard size journals.
Kit also includes balancing which is done with our state-of-the-art Hines balancer by race mechanics with over 30 years of experience. A kit will ship in 24-48 hours.
$1,668.99More InfoDart 31161111 Special High Performance Chevy Block, 4.00 Inch Bore(Part #30431611)x
Dart's Special High Performance (SHP) small-block meets the need for an affordable, precision-machined cast-iron block with superior features. Designed for high-performance and heavy-duty applications producing up to 600 horsepower, the SHP block is the ideal starting point for hot rodders, drag racers, circle track competitors, off-roaders, and high-performance marine enthusiasts. The SHP block as all the features needed without spending the big bucks and having to wait on your machine shop.
- All new, precision machined
- Cast from high nickel iron
- Priority main oiling system
- Siamese 4.000" bores
- At 4.165" bore, .230" wall thickness
- Clearance for 3.75" stroke w/ steel rods
- Decks parallel within .002"
- Made in USA
- Blind head bolt holes
- 350 main journals
- Splayed 4-bolt center main caps
- Two piece rear main seal
- Accepts OEM roller rockers and cams
- Uses 1981-85 oil pans & dipsticks
- Accepts standard starters and bellhousings
$109.99More InfoSpeedway Plasma Moly Piston Rings, 4.00 Bore, Style B(Part #9159968)x
Speedway premium Plasma Moly piston rings work with either gas or alcohol fuels, handle 8000+ rpm, and up to 14:1 compression.
Ring Style Chart (GIF)
$154.99More InfoCOMP Cams 12-600-4 Thumpr Cam, Small Block Chevy, 2000-5800 RPM(Part #282126004)x
Have you ever been to the races and heard how nasty the cams sound? COMP Cams has developed the Thumpr series of cams that give you every day drivability, but have that nasty race engine sound. Pick the cam that fits your application, add a set of Comp Cams hydraulic lifters and you will be the talk of the town.
High performance street, stock converter ok, best with 2000+ converter and gears. Choppy/thumping idle.
Thumpr Application Chart (GIF)
282-126004 Specs (PDF)
$584.99More InfoMahle Ford 2.3 Powerpak Pistons, Flat Top, 5.7 Rod(Part #50309801)x
The Mahle PowerPak pistons are a race proven lightweight forged design that are complete with rings, wrist pins and locks. They are also completely phosphate coated plus feature an anti-friction Grafel skirt coating.
Ford Ford 2300cc (3.78" bore x 3.126" stroke). A 1.5mm, 1.5mm, 3.0mm file fit performance ring set is included. Uses .927" wrist pins.
- Forged piston for performance applications
- Fully-machined crown
- Grafal anti-Friction coating on skirts
- Phosphate-coated to reduce micro-welding and pin galling
- Pin bores binished on CNC boring equipment
- High strength, light weight steel pins
- Race proven round wire locks
- Low drag ring pak
- Lightweight slipper kirt forgings
$187.99More InfoCOMP Cams CL12-211-2 S/B Chevy Magnum Cam & Lifter Kit, 1800-5800 RPM(Part #282122112)x
These COMP Cams camshaft and lifter kits are just the ticket whether it's for a daily driver or hot street machine. These "CL" kits include new camshaft, new hydraulic lifters and camshaft lube.
High performance. Biggest cam with stock converter. Use lower gears. Mild rough idle.
Application Chart (GIF)
282-122112 Specs (PDF)
$19.99More InfoSmall Block Chevy Valve Cover Gaskets, Vortec Heads(Part #91010218)x
Rubber valve cover gasket set for 283-400 cubic inch Small Block Chevy (SBC) with vortec heads.
$16.99More InfoRocker Arm Balls for 7/16 Inch Stud(Part #57583530)x
Replacement rocker arm pivot balls with oil slots. Comes in a set of 16 for use with 7/16" rocker arm studs.
$12.99More Info1974-93 Ford 2.3L Steel Shim Head Gasket(Part #91012077)x
Corteco 20534CS steel shim style head gasket to raise compression. Compressed thickness is .051”. Works with bores up to 3.840”.
For 1974-1993 2.3L applications.
$5.99More Info1974-90 Ford 2.3L Intake Gaskets(Part #91012079)x
Intake gasket set for 1974-1990 Ford 2.3L applications.
$259.99More InfoSpeedway Small Block Ford Roller Rocker Arms, 1.6:1, 3/8 Stud(Part #91511772)x
These 302/351W Small Block Ford aluminum rocker arms are 100% CNC machined from the finest materials.
Needle bearing fulcrum, centerless ground trunion and heat treated to the proper rating.
Polylocks are included.
$119.99More InfoSpeedway Small Block Chevy 350 Fluid Crank Damper, 6.25 Inch(Part #91015342)x
Balancer for Small Block Chevy 350 c.i. V-8. Degreed from 10o ATDC to 50o BTDC. SFI 18.1 certified.
$12.99More InfoSmall Block Chevy Valve Cover Gaskets, 5/16 Inch Extra Thick(Part #91010217)x
Cork valve cover gasket set for 283-400 cubic inch Small Block Chevy (SBC).
$519.99More InfoScat 2-350-5700-2100-QL Q-Lite S/B Chevy Forged H-Beam Rods, 5.7 Inch(Part #91015238)x
Premium Scat forged Q-Lite H-beam rods with ARP 2000 3/8" cap screws.
- Lightest H-beam design available without sacrificing strength
- Special doweled cap
$659.99More InfoSB 383 Chevy Rotating Assem., One Piece, .150 Solid Dome, 5.7 Rod(Part #9151033)x
Speedway introduces forged rotating assembly engine rebuild kits, with an optional balance job. Includes new crank, rods and pistons. Crankshaft will make use of standard size bearings.
New one piece rear main cast steel crank. Standard size journals. Hyperuetectic piston set and Speedway Super Stock rods. ARP rod bolts.
All balancing is done with our state-of-the-art Hines balancer by race mechanics with over 30 years of experience! A kit purchased with the optional balance job will ship in 24-48 hours.NOTE: Piston rings are not included and must be purchased separately.
$11.99More InfoFram HP4 High Performance Racing Oil Filter, Chevy(Part #373HP4)x
Fram Racing oil filters have a heavy-duty steel body construction to resist high pressure surges and external impact. Rated at 10 GPM with a maximum 200 psi operating pressure.
The HP4 is the common Chevy replacement and will work with both our remote oil filter brackets and be a stock OEM filter replacement for Chevy applications.
- 13/16"-16 thread pitch
- Low-restriction racing media designed for high oil flow
- Spiral-shaped center tube to provide protection against collapse
- Heavy gauge steel tapping plate to withstand high pressure flexing
- Screen-over bypass valve to provide additional protection against larger contaminants
- Relief valve developed uniquely for high oil flow racing conditions
$339.99$377.99More InfoKB Chevy 377/400 Hyperutectic Pistons, Flat Top, 5.7/5.565 Rod(Part #474172)x
Keith Black Hyperutectic pistons are favored for their improved power and reduced scuffing. The unique design & manufacturing processes combine to produce a rigid piston, which will rock less in the bore improving ring seal. These T-5 heat treated pistons also offer reduced thermal expansion, which allows you to run tighter clearances and allows the piston rings to seal better and minimize blow-by.
For Chevy 377 c.i. (4.125" bore x 3.48" stroke x 5.7" rod) and Chevy 400 c.i. (4.125" bore x 3.75" stroke x 5.565").
- 390 Hypereutectic alloy
- Fully machined crowns and valve reliefs
- Drilled oil drain backs
- Full floating wrist pins
- Triple wound spiral locks
- Reflective alloy allows 2% power increase
- Quench dome technology minimizes deterioration
- Zero deck quench designs
- Lightweight wrist pins
Ring Style Chart (GIF)
474-172 Instructions (PDF)
$199.99More InfoBlumax Small Block Chevy Aluminum Roller Rocker Arms, 1.5:1, 7/16 Stud(Part #57533509)x
BluMax aluminum roller rockers are built of the finest 6061 aluminum extrusions which gives you superior strength over other rockers. Rockers are specially machined to allow for larger 1.55" springs and retainers with full-cage friction reducing needle bearings for added durability. The nose rollers and shafts are Cr40 steel, heat-treated and hardened to minimize the wear that naturally occurs between the roller tip and the valve stem.
- Designed to meet the demands of most high-lift roller camshaft profiles
- Specially machined to accommodate larger valve springs and retainers
- SAE-52100 Full complement precision needle and cage roller bearings
- Anodized for a superior finish and to reduce operating temperatures
- CNC machined pushrod cups and heat-treated Cr40 roller tips
- Internal oiling system for long lasting performance
- H.D. Polylocks included
$99.99More InfoCOMP Cams 84000-16 Chevy Race Hydraulic Lifters(Part #28284000)x
As the best all-around high performance hydraulic flat tappet lifter, Race Hydraulic Lifters from COMP Cams are designed to stand up to the abuse of racing. They feature tighter plunger to body tolerances and super strict tolerances for the mechanical internals. With premium one-piece pushrod seats, heavy-duty snap rings and a lubrited cam face, Race Hydraulic Lifters offer superior performance and durability.
- Tighter plunger to body tolerances and premium one-piece pushrod seats
- Super strict tolerances for the mechanical internals optimize performance
- Extra heavy-duty snap ring design increases lifter strength and durability