Speedway Motors is the circle track engine authority! Whether you have a Ford or Chevy race motor, Speedway has the engine parts you need at the best prices around. Our large assortment of iron cylinder heads, performance camshafts and racing valve train components allows you to tailor your engine to any racing condition. Speedway also has a variety of durable claimer engine kits, oil pumps and oil pans to help keep costs down without sacrificing performance or reliability.
$24.99More InfoCylinder Head Chrome Acorn Nut Covers(Part #91010115)x
Quick and easy to install for an immediate looks improvement. Perfect compliment to painted or polished cylinder heads or intakes.
$149.99More InfoARP Fasteners 534-9501 Small Block Chevy Engine Fastener Kit(Part #1015349501)x
It’s easy to assemble a show-quality engine when you use ARP’s handy Engine & Accessory Fastener Kit. Virtually everything you need comes completely organized in one convenient package. More importantly, each and every fastener is superior in strength to the OEM bolts, and also significantly better than hardware grades (even Grade 8).
Plus, these fasteners are made of a specially alloyed Stainless 300 material, which has the added benefit of being virtually impervious to rust and corrosion. The stainless steel is polished to achieve a brilliant luster, and provides a distinctive, maintenance-free environment. Each kit has a dozen different type fasteners, all neatly organized and labeled in protective vacuum-wrapped packages.
- 12 point heads
- Polished stainless steel 300 material
- 170,000 psi tensile strength
Fits 1955-1986 265-400 c.i. Small Block Chevy (1987 & newer EFI engines may require additional fasteners).
Note: Some bolts may be too short if using aluminum oil pan or valve covers.
101-5349501 Data (PDF)
$11.99More InfoK&N Filters HP3002 Performance Oil Filter, Chevy(Part #465070030)x
These filters feature thicker canister walls for extra strength and durability which reduces the risk of damage from loose rocks and debris. Comes with a 1” nut welded to the top of the canister so they can be easily wrenched-off with a standard tool. Plus, the filter media is unaffected by racing gas, methanol and nitromethane fuels.
- Thicker shell provides 550 psi burst strength
- Withstands higer oil pressures
- 12 gpm flow
- 1 quart capacity
- Drilled for safety wire attachment
HP-3002 Cross Reference (Link)
$14.99More InfoSpeedway Small Block Chevy Valve Cover Gaskets, Pre-1986(Part #91017001)x
Small Block Chevy (SBC) valve cover gaskets made with a stainless steel frame sandwiched between durometer-tested neoprene rubber. Eliminates leakage caused by internal pressure fluctuations. Won't tear or collapse.
Reusuable. Package of two.
Speedway Illustration (GIF)
$12.99More InfoAFCO 85281 15 Lb Oil Pressure Sending Unit, 1/8 Inch Pipe(Part #10685281)x
Afco 15# Oil Pressure Sending Unit
- 1/8 Inch Pipe
$1,299.99More InfoNewManley 11478HTBC-8 Titanium Intake Valves for Small Block GM/Ford/Chrysler(Part #50511478)x
Check out these titanium intake valves for your Small Block GM, Ford, and Chrysler. These valves have inserted hard tips.
- Titanium Construction
- Set of 8
- 2.1" head diameter
- .3110" stem diameter
- .200" longer - installed height
$569.99More InfoNewAluminum Box Oil Pan with RH Kick Out for Small Block Chevy(Part #9402012)x
This box aluminum oil pan with kick out is for your Small Block Chevy and high performance racing applications. This item is sold individually.
- RH Kick out
- 7 1/2" deep
- Full windage tray
- 6 oil control gates
- Will not work with block mounted starter
- RH Kick out
$3.99More InfoCamshaft Lockplate and Bolt Kit(Part #450200LP)x
Camshaft lock plate with three grade 8 cam bolts. V8 and V6 Chevy.
Bolts are 5/16-18 X 7/8 USS Course Grade 8
"Oval Track, Engine" Page 1 of 50
Page 1 of 50
$79.99$82.25More InfoNewKing HP Series 1969-Up Small Block Chevy Connecting Rod Bearings(Part #910807HP)x
These connecting rod bearing sets from King Engine Bearings feature bi-metal aluminum construction and are narrowed for use with large radius crankshafts.
- Bi-metal aluminum silicon alloy featuring fine micro-bore finish
- Mains and rods are narrowed for large radius crankshafts
- Greater rod bearing height improves bearing-to-bore contact/heat transfer and reduces spin potential at high RPM
- 0.015" thick top layer for superior macro particle embedability and conformability
- 40 Vickers hardness to resist overlay migration and extrusion
- 450°F heat threshold for superior protection against friction and overheating
- Choose the size that suits you
- STD option: Rod bearing for Small Block Chevy, for 2.00" journal
- The X001 option will give .001" extra oil clearance
- The 001 option will gives you .001" less oil clearance
- Sold as a Set
NewSystem 1 Filtration Short Replacement Filter Element 4 Inch 45 Micron(Part #696100360)x
By simply replacing and/or cleaning your filter elements regularly, you can avoid costly repairs to your fuel system and ensure peak engine performance. Check out this short 4 inch replacement element from System 1 Filtration.
- Short 4" replacement element
- 45 micron
- Sold Individually
$19.99More InfoSmall Block Chevy Valve Cover Gaskets, Vortec Heads(Part #91010218)x
Rubber valve cover gasket set for 283-400 cubic inch Small Block Chevy (SBC) with vortec heads.
$16.99More InfoRocker Arm Balls for 7/16 Inch Stud(Part #57583530)x
Replacement rocker arm pivot balls with oil slots. Comes in a set of 16 for use with 7/16" rocker arm studs.
$309.99$386.82More InfoCOMP Cams 19044-16 Ultra-Gold ARC Series Rocker Arms, Ford 7/16-1.6(Part #28219044)x
Please view the product's page for more information
$59.99$71.97More InfoCOMP Cams 750-16 Steel Valve Spring Retainers, 1.250 Inch OD, Set/16(Part #28275016)x
Valve springs with larger diameters require retainers to handle the higher pressures developed by the springs. COMP Cams® Steel Retainers are the perfect solution to this problem. COMP ® engineers used 3D CAD with FEA to design retainers with a modern and advanced contoured top profiling for lower stress, increased lift and a reduction in mass. The retainers are CNC-machined to exact tolerances using CAD/CAM software. All COMP ® retainers use only high-grade SAE 4140 chromemoly steel with no lead, <0.04% sulfur and a black oxide finish to prevent corrosion. COMP Cams ® Steel Valve Spring Retainers offer both unmatched looks and superior performance that set the industry standard.
- Includes 16 Retainers
- Super Lock™ Retainers
- 10° Lock Angle - All Valve Stem Sizes - 1.250" Spring Diameter
- 1.250 in. Outside Diameter
- .735 in. Inside Diameter
$12.99More InfoSmall Block Chevy Valve Cover Gaskets, 5/16 Inch Extra Thick(Part #91010217)x
Cork valve cover gasket set for 283-400 cubic inch Small Block Chevy (SBC).
$14.99$19.99More InfoOTR Racing RS48101-2 Short Oil Filter with Internal Magnet, Chevy(Part #91015171)x
OTR Filters very own oil filters are the finest spin on oil filters made in the motorsports world. Race engines are expensive, protect your investment.
OTR oil filters have:
- An internal magnet designed to attract fine steel particles too small to be trapped by the filter media!
- Non stick gaskets made from a proprietary synthetic rubber compound.
- Burst strength of 600 P.S.I.! OTR's spin on racing oil filters exceeds the ARP 1400 Standard by 5090, and they are made to handle the harshest conditions.
- Ability to trap particles down to 30 micron or less!
- Heaviest case and base plate in motorsports!
- Met TCM bypass specification of 12-14 P.S.I., which reduces the risk of premature bypass that can result in unfiltered oil flowing to your engine.
- 1" nut welded on the bottom of the filter with 4 safety wire tabs allowing for secure attachment every 90 degrees. Nut is welded on so securely that the canister will distort before weld breaks. Base must break/tear before the nut will come off..
$339.99$427.49More InfoCOMP Cams 1631-16 Ultra Pro Magnum Roller Rocker Arms, Ford 3/8 - 1.6(Part #2821631)x
Please view the product's page for more information
$11.99More InfoFram HP4 High Performance Racing Oil Filter, Chevy(Part #373HP4)x
Fram Racing oil filters have a heavy-duty steel body construction to resist high pressure surges and external impact. Rated at 10 GPM with a maximum 200 psi operating pressure.
The HP4 is the common Chevy replacement and will work with both our remote oil filter brackets and be a stock OEM filter replacement for Chevy applications.
- 13/16"-16 thread pitch
- Low-restriction racing media designed for high oil flow
- Spiral-shaped center tube to provide protection against collapse
- Heavy gauge steel tapping plate to withstand high pressure flexing
- Screen-over bypass valve to provide additional protection against larger contaminants
- Relief valve developed uniquely for high oil flow racing conditions
NewFel-Pro Gaskets 1043 S/B Chevy Head Gasket, 4.080 Inch Bore, .039 Thick(Part #3441043)x
This Small Block Chevy head gasket from Fel-Pro is able to provide dependable sealing under strenuous racing conditions. It accommodates high cylinder pressures and cylinder head movement associated with performance engines.
- Wire ring design in the stainless steel armor surrounding each cylinder gives a highly concentrated seal around the combustion chamber
- Raises combustion sealing force to approximately three times that of standard head gaskets
- Steel wire rings give high combustion seal strength
- Not intended for use in emission controlled vehicles
- Do not use on aluminum blocks with liners
- Engine Family: V8 Small Block
- Engine Displacement: 262, 265, 267, 283, 302, 305, 307, 327, 350, 400 Engines and Race Engines
- Volume: 8.9
- Thickness: .039"
- Gasket Bore: 4.080"
- Combustion Seal: Pre-flattened steel wire
- Application Note: Small chambered aluminum race heads and some Vortec engines - Will not fit conventional OEM-type combustion chambers
$55.99$71.97More InfoCOMP Cams 741-16 Steel Retainers, 1.55 Inch, 10 Degree(Part #28274116)x
Valve springs with larger diameters require retainers to handle the higher pressures developed by the springs. COMP Cams® Steel Retainers are the perfect solution to this problem. COMP® engineers used 3D CAD with FEA to design retainers with a modern and advanced contoured top profiling for lower stress, increased lift and a reduction in mass. The retainers are CNC-machined to exact tolerances using CAD/CAM software. All COMP® retainers use only high-grade SAE 4140 chromemoly steel with no lead, <0.04% sulfur and a black oxide finish to prevent corrosion. COMP Cams® Steel Valve Spring Retainers offer both unmatched looks and superior performance that set the industry standard.
- Includes 16 Retainers
- Super Lock™ Retainers
- 10° Lock Angle - All Valve Stem Sizes - 1.500" -1.550" Spring Diameter
$99.99More InfoCOMP Cams 84000-16 Chevy Race Hydraulic Lifters(Part #28284000)x
As the best all-around high performance hydraulic flat tappet lifter, Race Hydraulic Lifters from COMP Cams are designed to stand up to the abuse of racing. They feature tighter plunger to body tolerances and super strict tolerances for the mechanical internals. With premium one-piece pushrod seats, heavy-duty snap rings and a lubrited cam face, Race Hydraulic Lifters offer superior performance and durability.
- Tighter plunger to body tolerances and premium one-piece pushrod seats
- Super strict tolerances for the mechanical internals optimize performance
- Extra heavy-duty snap ring design increases lifter strength and durability
$69.99More InfoExtra Long Slot Small Block Chevy Steel Rocker Arms, 1.6:1(Part #28711802)x
Extra long slot steel rocker arms for small block Chevy with high lift aftermarket camshaft. Higher 1.6:1 ratio provides more valve lift than stock 1.5:1 ratio arms. Balls and nuts not included. Set of 16.
$14.99$19.99More InfoDura-Bond FKC-1HP Small Block Chevy Engine Finishing Hardware(Part #9153502)x
- (4) Head Dowels
- (2) Timing Cover Dowles
- (3) Cam Bolts
- (1) Cam Lock Plate
- (2) Oil Filter Adaptor Bolts
- (1) Long Woodruff Key
- (2) Short Woodruff Keys
- (2) Transmission Dowels
$129.99More InfoChamp Pans CP40RB 1986-Up S/B Chevy Stock Appearing Oil Pan, 1-Piece(Part #91015136)x
This stock appearing street oil pan features a 7-1/2" deep rear sump and has one 6" trapdoor, one crank scraper, and a removable horsepower saving windage tray. The oil capacity is 5 quarts with a filter attached.
$59.99More InfoSmall Block Chevy Steel Side Engine Mount Kit(Part #91018058)x
Use these universal small block Chevy engine mounts to fit your high-horsepower motor to the desired chassis of your choice. They are constructed of beefy .18" thick steel for safety and performance.
- Small Block Chevy applications
- Universal chassis applications
- Sturdy steel construction
- Hardware included
$124.99More InfoSpeedway Small Block Chevy Solid Lifter Tight Lash Cam, 2750-6500 RPM(Part #91515001)x
Speedway Tight Lash cams produce a broad range of power due to the short amount of cam degrees it takes to go from .020" lift to .050" cam lift. This is known as major intensity. The shorter the span the more torque the lobe will produce, and for the lobe to run excellent up at higher RPM, it must have an excellent area under the curve. You can tell these do because of the very high duration at .200" cam lift.
Compare our numbers to other cam profiles and you will find that these are far superior!
915-15001 Instructions (PDF)
$59.99$75.48More InfoCOMP Cams 4512-16 Hi-Tech Race Rocker Studs, Big Block Chevy(Part #282451216)x
COMP Cams® takes pride in having the finest rocker arm studs available on the market. The High Energy™ and Magnum series studs work well in applications with moderate lifts and spring pressures and are available in the popular 3/8” and 7/16” sizes. When ultimate strength is required as with high rpm roller cam applications, the Hi-Tech™ Race Stud is the answer. This stud has a thin jam nut for rocker clearance, rolled threads for maximum contact and a ground-flat top so accurate valve adjustment can be achieved and maintained. The diameter of the jam nut is larger in order to spread the load over a larger area. All COMP Cams® studs have generous radii and a black oxide finish.
- Set of 16
- 7/16 Inch Diameter
- Designed for ultimate strength and locking force
- High Energy™ and Magnum polylocks are best for moderate lift and spring pressure applications
- Hi-Tech™ Polylocks work well in all high end race applications
- The stud girdle polylocks are precision ground for minimum runout and tapered for extra strength in the locking area
$929.99More InfoScat 350-4000-6000-21LW F43 Chevy Crankshaft 4 Stroke 350 Main 2.1 Rod(Part #91515240)x
Lightweight, strong and at a price you can afford. These 4340 forged steel cranks will really make a difference in your performance.
- Fits small block Chevy with 2-piece rear main seal
- Straight shot & chamfered oil holes
- Nitride hardened for superior wear resistance
- Profiled and pendulum cut counterweights
- Gun-drilled main line hole for lightening and equalization of crankcase pressure
- Star tail for reduced weight