Open Wheel, Wings
Speedway Motors is the Sprint car racer's source for wings and accessories. We stock rugged aluminum wings for Sprints, Mini Sprints and Micro Sprints, plus all the essential mounts, edge protectors and accessories, all at great prices!
Open Wheel Wings
This is HRP's new nose wing design, which has recessed bracket mounts for mounting the wing off the sideboards or in the center of the wing. It’s available with two different foils – a 1" or 2" dish – and has large, Outlaw-style sideboards available in either a straight or 60-degree angle shape. Can be used on the front of any sprint car.
- Nose wing measures 23.75" x 36"
- Sideboards measure 12" x 25"
You install the sideboards, but all holes are drilled and rivets supplied for easy assembly.
This heavy duty mini sprint nose wing is well constructed. It’s the perfect crowning piece for the front of your race car. Measures 30" wide with 18" x 9" side board.
- Fits Mini Sprint cars
- Mounting tabs NOT included
Use where rules allow 1" tall wicker bills. quarter turn fastener on style. Nose wing 1-1/4" tall when mounted under wing it leaves 1" above wing. Made from .040" aluminum.
You may not have an "Outlaw" budget, but you still need to protect your sprint car’s nose and top wings. These high-impact plastic caps will keep rocks and dirt from doing damage, and are a fraction of the cost of carbon fiber.
- Used on sprint cars where you need to keep the leading edge of your wing clean and protected
- Low-cost wing protection
- Tough, high-impact plastic
- Black color
- Pop rivet to your wing to maintain the wing's contour for proper aerodynamics
- Tough enough to reuse on many wings
These CNC-machined tube clamps work great for building a mount for your sprint car nose wing. They fit the front torsion tubes and make it easy to remove and install the nose wing in a hurry.
These tube clamps fit the front torsion tubes on a sprint car and can be removed and installed without removing the torsion arm. They are machined from billet aluminum.
- Allows for quick nose wing changes
- Easy to remove and install
- Aluminum construction makes them strong and light
- Provides better airflow under the nose wing
- For mounting a nose wing to most sprint cars
- CNC machined from billet aluminum
- Two allen bolts supplied for mounting
This nose wing from Outlaw Wings has a 24" wide by 18" long center section with side boards that are 8" wide by 20" long.
Outlaw Front Nose Wing
- 18" x 24"
- For A class or restricted 600 sprints
- Recessed rivets
These new 5' x 5' top wing kits with countersunk rivets are Knoxville, WoO, IRA, and ASCS approved. They feature an internal runner and chromoly front posts with flush rivets for easy cleaning. These wing kits come with super boards too.
- Recessed rivets
- 25 sq. ft.
- Includes internal runner
- Chormoly front posts, flush rivets
- All holes are drilled
- Includes super boards
Ever have trouble moving your wing. Well look no farther. These HRP Steel T-posts come with a radiused wing ride surface for easy sliding. These easy glide wing posts have a 75 degree angle and work perfectly with Shark top wing.
- Easy glide wing post
- 75 degree angle
- 11-1/4" long
- 4130 construction
- Bare finish
- Sold each
- Works perfectly with Shark top wing
This is an aerodynamic sprint car nose wing mount Chromoly post. This sprint car outer nose wing mount has a narrow, aerodynamic shape for less drag. It features a Chromoly post that makes it easy to attach or remove from your torsion tube. A mount clamp is needed to connect these posts to torsion tubes on most sprint cars.
Aero sprint car nose wing front post.
- Strong, aerodynamic Chromoly post
- Designed to quickly clamp to standard sprint car front torsion tube
These aluminum belly rudders for sprint cars rivet-on to HRP 2-1/2" dished top wings. Available for either left or right side.
- Rivets on
- For 2-1/2" dish HRP top wing
- Choose LH or RH side
New kit supplies you with hoses and fittings to plumb your valve to your cylinder. -4 AN Kevlar wing lines/fittings are rated for pressurized systems and are compatible with all hydraulic /brake fluids. They are extremely durable and flexible with smooth bore lines that feature a low expansion PTFE inner liner. Straight flare adaptors connect 1/8" pipe to straight -4 AN fittings. They are lightweight aluminum and feature a 37° sealing angle. Special high-flow -3 O-ring boss to 37 degree JIC -4 AN fitting for KSE Gen II half box wing slider.
Included compact MPD wing cylinder slider valve is made of high quality aluminum and weighs only .50 pounds. Has 1/8" NPT threads to connect to your power steering pump and wing cylinders. This product is manufactured & assembled in the USA out of materials from the USA.
Included female heim features a steel ball that is heat treated and hard chrome plated. The body is made of 7075-T6 aluminum and is hard anodized red. The race is heat treated steel alloy that has been zinc plated and chromate treated.
- Rated for pressurized systems
- Smooth bore lines feature a low expansion PTFE inner liner
- Compatible with all hydraulic/brake fluids
- Extremely durable and very flexible
- Precision machined to ensure precise thread engagement
- Lightweight aluminum fitting
- 37° sealing angle guarantees a positive seal at maximum operating pressures
- -4 AN size fittings
- Pipe to 45° flare adaptor
- Pipe to 90° flare adaptor
- Hydraulic slider cylinder:
- Rated at 250 PSI with 3/4"-16 thread for mounting on both ends
- 10" stroke has approximately 14" body
- For Sprint Cars, Micros and Mini Sprints
These wing tree inserts for Sprint cars are constructed of quality aluminum with a natural plain finish. They feature a .193" diameter hole size.
- .193" diameter hole
- Aluminum construction
- Bare finish
- Choose from .1875", .25", or .3125" sizes
- Sold individually
This Manual Wing Slider has a maximum extension range of 18" to 29". Use it to easily adjust your Sprint car wing. They feature a painted black finish with an easy secure/release pin.
- Manual adjusting slider
- Max extension range of 18" to 29"
- Painted black finish
New from Henchcraft® Chassis, these top wing posts feature a steel "T" design that fits any internal slider wing. Round tube top offers low drag movement. Tab makes for hassle free slider mounting and bind free operation.
- Steel "T" design
- Low drag configuration
- For use on Henchraft® Mini Lightning Sprint chassis
- Sold as a set
Rubbn' Repair self-adhesive top wing caps have a carbon fiber look, but with a plastic price. Easy to cut and install. No riveting required.
- No Rivets - Uses a high end adhesive to adhere the cap to your wings, which means there is no longer a need to put rivets in your expensive wings.
- No Gaps - Unlike the "one size fits all wings" approach, Rubbn'Repair Wing Caps are moldable to your wing. So, those annoying gaps along the top and bottom edges created by those preformed caps are a thing of the past.
- Removable - With a little prying effort, you can remove the caps with NO damage (or rivet holes) to your expensive wing.
- Impact Resistant - Will not shatter or break and can handle direct rock hits with little or no damage.
Formed and fit for bracing shock and wing spuds.
These chromoly straps have formed mounting tabs for greater stability and offer adjustments at 9", 9-3/4", and 10-1/2". Powder coated black.
These lightweight Kevlar lines are stronger than braided lines. They will take more abuse with less expansion. Plus, these lines are smooth and will not rub off your paint like braided lines can.
These lightweight brake lines also work great as a wing slider hose. The Kevlar® construction makes them stronger than braided brake lines and they will take more abuse with less expansion. Plus, these lines are smooth and will not rub off your paint like braided lines can.
Rated for pressurized systems, these smooth-bore lines feature a low expansion PTFE inner liner which is compatible with all hydraulic and brake fluids. These lines are extremely durable and very flexible.