Open Wheel, Mini Sprint
Precision steel rod ends provide greater strength than our "standard" rod ends. They have close tolerance and have a 3 piece medium duty rod end. Carbon steel body, 5210 precision ground ball and feature a Teflon Kevlar race. Self lubrication teflon liner to seal out dirt and debris. Shank and hole are the same size.
Applications: Clutch, Brake, Steering & Suspension Components. Quieter, Smoother, & More Durable Than 2 Piece Rod Ends. Tight Tolerance of Kevlar Race Reduces "Slop" In Steering & Suspension.
To ease assembly, be sure to run a tap or die through the threads on chrome plated fasteners and apply an anti-seize compound to prevent galling of the threads.
Each of these filters features a Teflon sealed fuel shutoff valve on the inlet side and an easy-to-clean, replaceable 45-micron stainless steel filter element.
NOT compatible with ethanol (E85).
High flow design offers excellent performance for all racing applications. Black anodized aluminum housing with a washable and reusable 45 micron stainless steel element. For use with both alcohol and gasoline.
Choose AN inlet/outlet sizes needed: AN6, AN8, AN10, AN12.
NOT compatible with ethanol (E85).
- Holds any 2.075" diameter pump or a 2" diameter fuel filter housing securely to frame
- Clamps to 1.25" and 1.375" tubing sizes
- Perfect for Carter or Walbro style pumps and 2" diameter fuel filters
- Billet aluminum construction
Ideal gasket material for machined surfaces, especially when used between two uneven stamped surfaces that have been plated. AFM is a chemically blown, compounded Nitrile synthetic rubber bonded to an aluminum core with temperature resistance of over 250°F. AFM material has an 85% recovery while maintaining a strong torque retention. AFM does not require gasket sealers or silicone bead. Re-torque is NOT required.
Fits 2006-Present Models.
There are three (3) different Tru-Square tools for Mini/Micro Sprints depending on your axle. Here are directions to find out which tool you need:
Set your rear axle on your setup blocks of choice. Be sure your spacers are on and your rear axle nuts are tight so the birdcages are not loose.
The Tru-Square tool clamps to the axle directly above the setup blocks, therefore the tool that is needed is determined by the overall diameter of the axle or axle spacer (if applicable) at this location. Measure the diameter of your rear axle or the diameter of the spacer (if there is a spacer on the axle) directly above the set up blocks. Your measurements should be:
- 2" (on both sides)
- 2.5" (on both sides)
- 2" on one side and 2.5" on the other
This is used on axles where spacers are present on one side of the axle at point of contact for the tool and the axle diameter itself is exposed on the other side.
- Quick attachment system for rear end squaring
- All aluminum construction
- Hardware is included
Cometic MLS Gaskets provide maximum sealing performance for today’s high output engines and require no sealants. They are comprised of multiple layers of stainless steel to increase strength, ability to rebound, and resistance to corrosion.
- 66.5mm Bore
- Ideal for aluminum heads to aluminum blocks
- No need to re-torque, the embossing design of the MLS gasket promotes an even clamp load across the sealing surface allowing for measurable reduced bore distortion
- .027" Thick
Fuelab mini fuel pressure regulators have all the same great features with 50% less weight and a smaller size. These EFI fuel pressure regulators accept port style and non-port style union fittings without interference. The 545 Series high pressure fuel regulator has its -6 AN return port in-line with the -6 AN inlet port (not on the bottom) which allows for easy installation in extremely tight locations.
- Smaller and weighs 50% less than other fuel regulators
- -6 AN inline female inlet and outlet ports
- 1/8" NPT gauge port with plug for external pressure gauge
- 1/8” NPT pressure reference port with barbed fitting
- Compatible with gasoline, diesel, methanol and ethanol
- 1.50" D x 2.00" W x 2.25" H
Fuelab In-Line Fuel Filters keep your engine running clean. They feature male AN / 37º Flared fitting end caps, so you can attach them directly to other fuel system components*. Also featured are machined internal radii for minimal pressure drop. The compact 818 Series Fuel Filter includes a 3 inch element. *With AN female ports. O-ring required.
- Compact design supports 200 GPH
- Gasoline, diesel, methanol, and ethanol fuel compatible
- Billet Aluminum with anodize per military MIL-A-8625, Type II
- -12AN male inlets and outlets
- Includes low profile saddle clamp mounting bracket
- Replaceable or cleanable filter element
- 200 PSIG maximum pressure rating
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty
- Complete chain tool for most 520, 525 and 530 standard o-ring chains
- Break, press and rivet your chain with one compact tool
- Will rivet hollow nose master links (will not rivet solid soft-nose pins)
- Will push pin completely through link/side plate
- Hardened body, riveting tip and breaker pin for strength and durability
- Removable handle for compact storage
- Perfect for your tool chest if you have a chain with a rivet master link
- 1 year limited warranty
Eagle Motorsports offers these straps for your Jacobs Ladder. These jacob ladder straps are 5 inches from center to center and will work with all popular styles of micro sprint birdcages.
- 5" center to center
- Works with all popular styles of micro sprint birdcages
This steering shaft from Stallard® Chassis is for Micro Sprint Intermediate. The steering shaft has an overall length of 20-3/4" and is sold each. This steering shaft also entails:
- Zinc Finish
- .75" O.D.
- 29 Spline Count
- Steel Material
The Tru-Square tool clamps to the axle directly above the setup blocks, therefore the tool that is needed is determined by the overall diameter of the axle or axle spacer (if applicable) at this location. Measure the diameter of your rear axle or the diameter of the spacer (if there is a spacer on the axle) directly above the set up blocks.
Tru-Square Mini/Micro Sprint Rearend Alignment Tool
- 2" (on both sides)
- For 1-3/4 Inch Axle
- Spacers and clamps
These micro sprint car nose panels from Eagle Motorsports feature a smooth center while increasing air flow with its unique scoop design. These panels look and fit great on your micro sprint chassis.
- Scoop like shape directs air flow
- Smooth contours hug chassis
- Fiberglass construction
- Choose from black or white finish
These NEW carbon fiber style shock covers are perfect for your twin tube gas shock. As always, these covers are made from pure carbon fiber, not fiberglass. Our covers are made with an extra layer so they will last all season long.
- Strong and lightweight carbon fiber construction
- Built specifically to protect CSI twin tube shocks
- Easily snaps on and off
- Overall length: 10.63"
- Body Diameter: 1.63"
- MFG part #: 70000
These nylon sprocket hub chain guards from M&W Aluminum Products are perfect for your micro/mini sprint race car. They are a replacement for our 27-spline quick change sprocket carriers and they bolt directly to your sprocket.
- For 27-spline quick change sprocket carriers
- Black nylon
- Direct replacement for white nylon chain guard (part number; 960-1300)
- Choose from 5.25" or 6.438" inside diameter
These Suzuki GSXR Headers feature 1-3/8" to 1-1/2" stepped primaries and they come complete with a slip-on elbow for your muffler.
- 1-3/8" to 1-1/2" stepped primary header
- Complete with 1-3/4" tri-y collector
- Single flange design fits Suzuki GSXR engines
- Comes complete with slip-on elbow for muffler
- Choose muffler (part number; 917-601) to complete the package
- Painted finish
- Gaskets and hardware NOT included
- Collector Diameter: 1.75"
- Tube O.D.: 1.38"
- MFG. Part #: MS703RVYR-6