Open Wheel, Transfer Case
- Features solid rollers and extended bushings
- High carbon alloy pins and increased roller thickness to prolong life
- Gold outer plates and copper rollers
- Tensile strength is 9400 lbs.
- Master link not included (see 960-661)
These master chain links offer an alternative to a rivet style chain. These 530 links grant you quick removal of the chain for maintenance or replacements.
- Master link DRZ-2 clip style
- 530 links
- Allow for quick removal
- Upgrade alternative to rivet style links
New from Henchcraft® Chassis, this complete tensioner kit includes roller, block, arms, hardware, and link. They are designed to be used without a spring keeping the chain tensioned properly. Sized for 530 chains and made of no wear guide material.
- Springless design
- Proprietary no wear guide material
- For use on Henchcraft® Mini Lightning Sprint chassis
- Lightweight, high performance design
- Larger diameter pins and thicker sideplates for longer wear
- Sideplate holes reduce weight, lower friction, dissipate heat and facilitates self-cleaning
- High strength, reinforced solid rollers
- Protruding solid bushing inhibits kinking
A premium O-ring chain for the most demanding high performance applications. The X-ring shaped seal features two lubrication pools and seal points versus traditional O-ring chains. This design offers less torsional friction, increased high-stressed performance, and a 30% longer wear life.
- Works for micro sprints
- Features an X-ring shaped seal, includes two lubrication pools and seal points versus the single seal point/pool design of a regular o-ring chain
- Less torsional friction
- Increased high-stress performance
- 30% longer wear life compared to standard o-ring chains