Browse our winning racing and performance auto parts.MORE
Mini Sprints are the perfect combo of sprint cars and midget cars. The shape of a sprint with the size of midget car. Speedway carries all the chains, sprockets and chassis components you need to reach the checkered flag first. And with the best prices around, you'll never have to look anywhere else.
Open Wheel, Transfer Case
- Features solid rollers and extended bushings
- High carbon alloy pins and increased roller thickness to prolong life
- Gold outer plates and copper rollers
- Tensile strength is 9400 lbs.
- Master link not included (see 960-661)
These master chain links offer an alternative to a rivet style chain. These 530 links grant you quick removal of the chain for maintenance or replacements.
- Master link DRZ-2 clip style
- 530 links
- Allow for quick removal
- Upgrade alternative to rivet style links
A premium O-ring chain for the most demanding high performance applications. The X-ring shaped seal features two lubrication pools and seal points versus traditional O-ring chains. This design offers less torsional friction, increased high-stressed performance, and a 30% longer wear life.
New from Henchcraft Chassis, this complete tensioner kit includes roller, block, arms, hardware, and link. They are designed to be used without a spring keeping the chain tensioned properly. Sized for 530 chains and made of no wear guide material.
- Springless design
- Proprietary no wear guide material
- For use on Henchcraft Mini Lightning Sprint chassis
- Lightweight, high performance design
- Larger diameter pins and thicker sideplates for longer wear
- Sideplate holes reduce weight, lower friction, dissipate heat and facilitates self-cleaning
- High strength, reinforced solid rollers
- Protruding solid bushing inhibits kinking
- Works for micro sprints
- Features an X-ring shaped seal, includes two lubrication pools and seal points versus the single seal point/pool design of a regular o-ring chain
- Less torsional friction
- Increased high-stress performance
- 30% longer wear life compared to standard o-ring chains