Nobody has more experience in open-wheel racing than Speedway Motors! It doesn’t matter whether you race 305, 360 or 410 series, or with the World of Outlaws or USAC, Speedway has the sprint car and midget parts you need - in stock and ready to ship. Be sure to check out our selection of parts for mini sprints and micro sprints, too.
"Open Wheel, Engine Stands" Page 1 of 1
$259.99$287.99More InfoDMI SRC-3000 Sprint Car Engine Rotator Toolx
These Sprint engine tools from DMI feature quality anodized aluminum construction.
- Use this tool to run engine over for leaking down motor or setting the valves
- Splined insert ratchet allows motor you to stand on one side of the car and run all of the valves at once
$44.99More InfoMoroso 62080 Cylinder Head Work Standsx
These stands get the head up off the bench where it's easier to work on. You just set the head on the tapered studs and go to work.
- Rugged fixture is a "must have" for the serious engine builder
- Work stand is designed for use with all popular cylinder heads and provides an inexpensive, safe and sure mount for all jobs from porting to cc-ing the chambers
- Disassembles for easy storage in tool box
- 2 supports per set
$63.99More InfoHRP HRP6002 Sprint Car Engine Standx
- 1” diameter plated tube
- Bolts to the back of block and off of the front motor plate
$79.99More InfoPortable Engine Stand, 1500 LBS.x
This portable motor stand is made of steel and have 360° engine rotation. Assembles and disassembles easily. No welding required.
Heavy duty steel wheels. This 1,500 lb stand has four casters.
$79.99More InfoPerformance Tool Portable Three Leg Engine Stand, 1000 LBSx
These heavy duty portable engine stands feature quality thick gauge tubular steel construction and are able to support up to 1000 lbs in weight.
- Heavy duty swivel casters for easy maneuvering
- Head assembly rotates 360° and locks in 6 positions
- Securely holds most foreign and domestic engine blocks
- Fully adjustable mounting head assembly
- Rugged heavy gauge tubular steel construction
$384.99More InfoNewGaerte Micro Sprint Motor Standx
Use these durable engine stands from Gaerte to test or store your micro sprint motors. They feature all steel construction with adjustable support rods and convenient roller wheels for easy transportation and movability.
- For Micro sprint engines
$999.99More InfoStandard Portable Test Engine Standx
Wouldn't it be great if you could adjust the valves, carb and find oil leaks before you put that engine in your car? This heavy duty motor stand allows you to do just that. Made of thick .125" wall steel tubing, grade 8 fasteners and big locking casters.
Choose either the Deluxe stand that includes fuel tank, radiator, cooling fan and gauges, or buy the Standard model and supply the accessories yourself.
- Collapsible for easy storage
- Modular design accommodates individual needs
- Supports up to 1600 lbs.
- Powdercoated blue for a durable, attractive finish
Truck Freight Shipping Charges Apply - click here for details.
$49.99$79.99More InfoGarage SaleGarage Sale - 4 Wheel Engine Standx
This portable motor stand is made of steel. Assembles and disassembles easily.Heavy duty steel wheels. This 1,500 lb stand has four casters.This us Garage Sale priced because it is the stand only, motor mount/swivel plate is not included.NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
$139.99More InfoEngine Rotator Handlex
If you have a Sprint car, this tool is a must. Simply bolt your splined center to the handle (a bent one will work,) slide the center on the axle, put your car in gear, and turn your engine over. Leaking down your engine, checking valve lash, and finding top dead center is now made easy.
The handle is black anodized 6061 T-6 aluminum with machined face and knurled grip. This product is top quality and fits most standard manufactures centers (Weld, Sanders, ect.)