Open Wheel, Engine Stands
Our handy motor stands allow installation of drives, pulleys and clutches. All four legs fold up for easy storage when stand is not in use. Stand is painted red.
Note: Engine set up block is shown in photo for reference only and is not provided with the engine stand.
Fits 1958-Up Small Block Chevy 283-400 engines.
This motor stand is light, compact and priced so low anyone can afford them. You can even leave the tranny attached. The stand is made with 1" x 2" x 14 gauge tubing. The mounting plate is made with 1/4" steel. The stand has 9 -1/4" clearance w/o casters to fit the deep oil pans. Mounting bolts are included.
Note: The engine storage stand will NOT clear the "batwings" of a C5 Corvette oil pan when it is bolted to an LS engine.
Add the optional caster wheel set to make it mobile.
These heavy duty portable engine stands feature quality thick gauge tubular steel construction and are able to support up to 1000 lbs in weight.
- Heavy duty swivel casters for easy maneuvering
- Head assembly rotates 360° and locks in 6 positions
- Securely holds most foreign and domestic engine blocks
- Fully adjustable mounting head assembly
- Rugged heavy gauge tubular steel construction
These stands get the head up off the bench where it's easier to work on. You just set the head on the tapered studs and go to work.
- Rugged fixture is a "must have" for the serious engine builder
- Work stand is designed for use with all popular cylinder heads and provides an inexpensive, safe and sure mount for all jobs from porting to cc-ing the chambers
- Disassembles for easy storage in tool box
- 2 supports per set
This folding engine stand from Auto Dolly allows post-crankshaft installation operations much easier. This engine stand can hold your engine vertically at 45°, and horizontally to make engine repair jobs quick and easy. Made in the USA!
- Heavy duty rolling casters
- Folds up to save space
- Made in the USA
- Fold out radius: 32”
- Fold up distance to top of engine stand plate: 40”
- Folded down dimensions: 14” x 40” x 18”
- 1,200 lb. weight capacity
- 100 lbs. shipping weight
These Sprint engine tools from DMI feature quality anodized aluminum construction.
- Use this tool to run engine over for leaking down motor or setting the valves
- Splined insert ratchet allows motor you to stand on one side of the car and run all of the valves at once
These Small Block Ford motor stands are light, compact, and priced so low anyone can afford them. When not using the caster wheels, you can even leave the tranny attached.
Add the caster wheel kit to make it mobile for a long block only i/e less the transmission. When utilizing the caster wheels, please note that the assembly should not include the transmission assembly as this will exceed the total weight that the stands will support.
If you have a Sprint car, this tool is a must. Simply bolt your splined center to the handle (a bent one will work,) slide the center on the axle, put your car in gear, and turn your engine over. Leaking down your engine, checking valve lash, and finding top dead center is now made easy.
The handle is black anodized 6061 T-6 aluminum with machined face and knurled grip. This product is top quality and fits most standard manufactures centers (Weld, Sanders, ect.)
This is Garage Sale priced because it has been discontinued.
Use these durable engine stands from Gaerte to test or store your micro sprint motors. They feature all steel construction with adjustable support rods and convenient roller wheels for easy transportation and movability.
- For Micro sprint engines