Being the first one to the party has never been cooler or so beneficial to your wallet! Be the first to check out the newest deals on a huge selection of discontinued or slightly blemished name-brand performance parts and safety equipment. Deals like these are hard to find and even harder to pass up. New parts are being added everyday, so check back often and find the right deal that's perfect for you!
- No More Measuring!
- Billet Construction
- Precision Accuracy
Never lose a chain again! Machined and factory calibrated for precision accuracy, this tool will save you time and money. Simply use the thumb screw to fasten to the top of your rear sprocket and align to the center of your counter sprocket.
For Brodix and other aftermarket aluminum heads. For most magneto fired ignitions. Sprints and Late Models. 14mm plug, .750" reach, 13/16" hex.
Plug gap will depend on output of distributor and fuel being used. Most applications using methanol will be at .022" - .025". If your ignition sytem is a higher output, maybe able to go as wide as .030". Gas application should be .030" - .035". You should also consult manufacturer of distributor for their recommendations.
Champion Racing Series plugs include all the features of their conventional plugs, but are built with extreme engine conditions and durability in mind.
- Nickel Alloy Ground and Center Electrodes
- Copper Core Center Electrode Allows for Increased Conductivity and Heat Control
- 14mm, .750" reach, 13/16" hex
- Recommended for Alcohol
- Heat Range: Colder (57)
14mm, .750" Reach, 13/16" Hex
Written by supercharging expert Pat Ganahl, this book covers blower basics, blower background and history, a tutorial on how blowers work, and information on used superchargers and their practicality. In addition, this title includes chapters on the different styles of superchargers, like the traditional Roots-style blowers vs. the emerging centrifugal styles, blower installation, how to build your engine to handle the demands of a blower application, and information on tweaking factory blower systems.
Softbound, 8.5" x 11" with 128 pages, 330 color photos.
These replacement red glass tail light lens for 1931-1932 Chevys feature a blue glass dot accent in the center. The blue dot features a chrome trim ring around it. These style tail lights were popular for many decades as an aftermarket feature. Gives a bright lavender appearance when brake light comes on.
- Original replacements
- 1931-1932 Chevy
- Classic Lynx-Eye blue dot in center
- Red glass lens
- Sold each
- Mounting gasket sold separately
This Jaguar IRS tie bar is made of cast aluminum that is fully polished. The tie bar (also called tie link) connects the lower control arm bolts together on a Jag IRS rear end.
The Mahle PowerPak pistons are a race proven lightweight forged design that are complete with rings, wrist pins and locks. They are also completely phosphate coated plus feature an anti-friction Grafel skirt coating.
Ford Ford 2300cc (3.78" bore x 3.126" stroke). A 1.5mm, 1.5mm, 3.0mm file fit performance ring set is included. Uses .927" wrist pins.
- Forged piston for performance applications
- Fully-machined crown
- Grafal anti-Friction coating on skirts
- Phosphate-coated to reduce micro-welding and pin galling
- Pin bores binished on CNC boring equipment
- High strength, light weight steel pins
- Race proven round wire locks
- Low drag ring pak
- Lightweight slipper kirt forgings
C/R 64cc=10.5, Flat Top
Piston Weight: 367 g
Pin Weight: 118 g (.927")
Designed for superior strength, these lightweight Sprint car pitman arms are machined from aluminum bar stock. Fits KSE and Profile steering gears.
Includes pinch bolt.
Mechanical gauges have a trademarked competition appearance and provide rugged reliable performance. This temperature meter features white markings on a black face and a fluorescent red pointer for quick-glance monitoring. The gauge mechanisms are quality engineered with a sealed bourdon tube and 270° sweep for maximum accuracy.
Sport Comp Gauges are 2-5/8"
Speedway fuel blocks provide even fuel distribution for proper fuel flow to multi-carb set-ups. This polished aluminum fuel distribution block is designed for six-carb applications. Fuel log is 1.125" O.D. x 7" long and has a single 1/4" NPT pipe inlet fittng. Outlets for carburetor fittings are 1/8" NPT threaded ports.
Don't forget to order the suggested hose barb fittings to complete your set-up!
By Gary Smith. Takes the "magic" out of race car coloring, numbering, painting, striping and graphic design by showing how you can do it yourself. Includes a color chart. 60 pages, 182 illustrations.
This 34-1/2" single anti-sub belt from Simpson is fully adjustable with "pull-up" adjustment. Latch & Link. Available in red, blue, or black. Bolt-in mounting.
The days of riding around trying to look cool while sweating your butt off are gone! So is going to the junkyard and trying to find used parts to cobble up an a/c system. These kits have three dash vents and two defrost ducts and are engineered for 1930's coupes, pickups and smaller cars.
KRC's basic kits are the perfect starting point for your GM 602 & 604 Crate Engines. Select the kit with the options that suit your application, then choose the appropriate accessory to complete your kit.
- Complete basic kit
- GM 602 & 604 Crate Engines
- Assembly contains:
- 7.2cc aluminum power steering pump
- 4.2" aluminum power steering pulley
- Aluminum driver side cylinder head mounted power steering pump bracket
- With a bolt-on reservoir tank
- Pro series pulley kit
- KRC high performance water pump
- Water pump spacers
- Goodyear Gatorback belt
- Hardware and detailed instructions
Get the correct pulleys for your application by learning which water pump you have as explained in our tech article. SBC - Short vs Long Water Pump.
Cast Iron Pump Tech (PDF)
New Pump Tips (PDF)
Serpentine Pulley Offset (PDF)
Get the spacers you need for the right set up. These spacers from MPD Racing feature aluminum construction and are splined.
- .875" Aluminum
AFCO 51 Series Quarter Midget shocks feature a low drag seal system while utilizing a hardened chrome shaft. Engineered with deflective disk and shim stack technology as well as having the lowest rod pressure in the industry makes this shock stand above the rest. The shocks are owner rebuildable, serviceable and revalveable.
- Chrome shaft
- Low drag seal system
- Lowest rod pressure in the industry
- Deflective disk, shim stack technology
- Owner rebuildable
- Short spring cone
- Stroke - 2.5"
- Compressed Length - 7.70"
- Extended Length - 10.20"
Tuning Guide (PDF)
This is garage sale priced because it was damaged in shipping.
Our fully polished 304 grade seamed stainless steel tubing has a wall thickness of .07" (15 gauge) which makes it perfect for building weld up headers or exhaust systems. Pair this header tubing with one of our stainless header flanges for the perfect set of custom headers. Sizes available are listed by the outside diameter (O.D.) dimension.
Complying fully with FIA homologation standards, Alpinestars’ Tech 1-ZX is an innovative Nomex® glove with minimal seam stitching and reduced material construction to offer superior levels of performance grip, cockpit comfort and sensitivity on the car’s controls.
- Complies with FIA 8856-2000 homologation standard
- Innovative Nomex® and flame resistant cotton lined construction ensures optimal temperature control for maximum comfort and feel.
- New extended and ergonomically designed grip treatment on palm with increased silicon surface areas for improved feel, durability and grip.
- Improved Alpinestars exclusive internal 3D injected pattern actively improves comfort and grip while driving.
- External seams provide superior comfort and prevent any excessive pressure points forming on the hands while driving.
- Newly designed, textured Pittards® leather palm and finger zones are strategically positioned to improve feel, grip and vibration dissipation.
- Fire retardant cotton liner keeps the hands comfortable and dry over a wide range of temperatures.
- Finger fourchette cross stitching reinforces the glove and prevents twisting.
- Ergonomic shaping and pre-curved fingers to reduce fatigue and external seams for superior comfort.
- Reinforced cross stitching on finger fourchettes prevents material twisting.
- Alpinestars exclusive cuff opening design for easy entry and secure fit.
Alpinestars’ Tech 1-K shoe is developed specifically for the world of Kart racing. Made with Microfiber Leather and mesh to provide a lightweight boot with excellent ventilation, the Tech 1-K also features an Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound sole that offers superior levels of grip in all weather conditions.
- Advanced hybrid construction consisting Microfiber Leather and mesh affords ultra-light weight, excellent breathability and superior feel.
- Mesh panels placed in the tongue, heel and side of the shoe offer excellent ventilation.
Formula 1 derived sole
- Ultra-thin Formula 1 specification sole uses Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound for pedal sensitivity and grip, in both wet and dry conditions.
- Innovative Alpinestars foot counter features multi-compound construction for maximum performance; an ergonomic, molded Polypropylene heel counter provides support and stability inside the shoe, while a flatter forefoot with die-cut ribbing provides greater feel on the pedals.
- Combination lace and Velcro® strap closure for a precise and secure fit.
Sizing Guide (GIF)
This is Garage Sale priced because it has been mock fitted and returned.
This spring bushing is garage sale priced due to being new old stock.
Fits front eye on AFCO Chrysler type leaf springs and eliminates binding. Only fits AFCO Chrysler springs (see Notes tab).
- Replaces rubber bushing and gets rid of bind
- Allows front eye to rotate and twist in order to react to spring movement
- Promotes more consistent handling
O.D of bushing is 1.490".
This spring is garage sale priced due to being new old stock.
- Ultra lightweight coil spring
- Tightest tolerance
- Maximum stroke
- Consistent rate through full range of travel
- Guaranteed to maintain within 2% free height for a lifetime
This Wheel Bearing Kit is garage sale priced due to being new old stock.
Genuine AFCO replacement parts for 1975-81 Ford Granada style rotors 106-98506510 and 106-98506511. The Master Install Kit includes bearing, seal, washer, nut, pin, & dust cap.
This bearing is garage sale priced due to being new old stock.
This is a replacement bearing for AFCO 20236 Chysler Type Leaf Spring Shackles.
This spring slider is garage sale priced due to being new old stock.
Leaf spring sliders bolt on in place of shackles. Heavy duty versions feature roller bearings that keepcar from binding up during suspension movement. Designed and intended to work only with the Chrysler type mono-leaf and multi-leaf racing springs.
- 3-1/2" wide
- 6" long
- 2-9/16" tall
- Mounting holes on width are 1-13/16" center to center
- Mounting holes on length are 5-1/16"
- Comes with bushing for 1" I.D. spring eye
This control arm is garage sale priced due to cosmetic blemishes.