There is no denying that muscle cars are the hottest rides on the street right now. Speedway Motors has the high performance muscle car parts to take you back to the '60s and '70s! Whether you run a Chevy, Ford or Mopar, you can find the right stuff for it here! Similar to your muscle car, Speedway Motors leaves our competitors in the dust when it comes to prices and selection.
We stock those hard-to-find replacement brake rotors for your 1969-1972 GM midsize car. These rotors are specifically designed for the rigors of dirt track racing. Drilled with a 5-on-4.75" bolt circle. Includes 7/16" fine quick-start wheel studs (installed).
- 1969-1972 GM Midsize
- 11 Inch Brake Rotor
- 5 on 4-3/4 Inch
- 7/16" fine studs installed
- 11" diameter x 1"
- IMCA Approved
This rotor is designed for dirt track applications and should NOT be used for asphalt racing.
Speedway’s line of universal Chevy radiators makes it easy for budget-minded racers to get a professional-quality aluminum racing radiator. These high performance radiators feature furnace-brazed construction, two rows of large 1" aluminum tubes, billet filler necks and a maximum number of fins per inch for great heat transfer. They are not available with transmission coolers and they do not come with mounting brackets.
These Chevy-style radiators have driver’s side upper inlets, passenger side lower outlets, and can be ordered in a variety of custom widths.
- All-aluminum, furnace-brazed construction
- No cheap epoxy glue or crimped in gaskets
- Maximum amount of fins per inch allows greater heat transfer
- Billet filler necks
- Available in 22", 24", 28", or 31" widths (measurements include tanks)
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article, Radiator Cooling Performance.
Wilwood high-volume aluminum master cylinders have the highest fluid capacity of any integral reservoir design. With a total capacity of 8.2 ounces, there is at least 26% more fluid than most competitive brands. More fluid volume means cooler temperatures and additional insurance for extreme conditions where high pad wear can compromise fluid levels during long events. With 1-7/16" of piston travel, there is plenty of margin when used with large four or six piston calipers.
An internal slosh baffle guarantees a constant fluid supply to the bore chamber during hard cornering, acceleration and braking. This unique baffle also eliminates aeration into the reservoir from return fluid that can occur during brake release and bleeding procedures.
- Die-cast from high-grade aluminum
- Heavy-duty internal piston springs provide fast retraction for immediate release and positive fluid transfer without the need for cumbersome external pushrod springs
- Pedal feel is improved, piston retraction is guaranteed, fluid recovery is quicker and the bleeding process is simplified
- Formed steel lids, heavyweight bail wires and bellows type gaskets keep the fluid in and the moisture out with correct pressure balancing during fluid displacement
- 1/8"-27 NPT fluid port
835-260676 Instructions (PDF)
Learn more about selecting the proper master cylinder for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.
Speedway Motors now offers you a 9" Ford street 3rd member for your street rod. We reclaim genuine Ford 9" housings, clean, inspect and install all new components. All bearings, seals, 1310 series yoke and ring & pinion are new!
These Ford 9" 3rd member assemblies feature new Pro Gears ring & pinion, choice of 3.50, 3.70, 3.89, 4.11 or 4.56, Currie 9-Plus limited slip differential, 28 or 31 spline. Shipped in handy plastic carrying case. Assembled by professionals.
910-48345 Instructions (PDF)
Sometimes it's just easier to do it yourself than have someone else screw it up for you. These exhaust bend kits include enough tubing to allow you to run your own exhaust system the way you want it. Each pipe is expanded on one end to allow easy installation. Clamps sold separately.
- Four 48" Straight Pipes
- Four 90 Degree Pipes
- Four 45 Degree Pipes
- Four 180 Degree U-Bends
Whether you're building an option loaded car or just want to have extra circuits available for future updates, this harness is perfect and makes any job painless. Compact 5-1/2"L x 4-1/2"W x 3-1/4"H fuse block holds 18 standard push-in fuses and can be mounted almost anywhere.
Each high temperature wire is color coded and labeled every six inches. Also includes GM type steering column connectors. To keep costs down and the quality high, this harness does not include any switches, light sockets or plugs that you would normally already have.
- Harness has 20 circuits, of which 18 are fused
- Taillight leads measure 17' long
- Includes plug for GM column, headlight switch, dimmer switch, and signal flashers
This 383 Chevy "Stroker" motor is a Speedway Exclusive! Machined and assembled at BluePrint Engines, each Small Block Chevy engine is dyno tested (includes individual dyno sheet) and comes with a 30 month/50,000 mile warranty. Each crate engine is built to crank out 420 hp @ 5200 rpm and 450 ft.-lbs. @ 4300 rpm.
Dyno Sheet (PDF) (Note: This sheet represents one example engine. Your individual engine may differ slightly.)
- 420 hp @ 5200 rpm
- 450 ft.-lbs. @ 4300 rpm
- 4-bolt main, 1-piece rear main seal seasoned block
- Passenger side dipstick
- Chrome valve covers and timing cover
- New plain steel oil pan
- New cast steel crankshaft
- Rotating assembly balanced to within 2 grams
- Harmonic balancer
- 153 tooth flexplate
- Hypereutectic pistons
- 10:1 compression
- Hydraulic flat tappet cam
- Heavy duty double roller timing set
- Performance aluminum cylinder heads
- Hardened retainers and performance valve springs
- Aluminum dual plane intake
- New HEI distributor
- 2500 stall converter recommended
Truck Freight Shipping Charges Apply - click here for details.
Trust your heating and cooling needs to Vintage Air! These universal heater/air conditioning kits are perfect for upgrading the outdated system in your classic ride or just adding a comfort necessity that was once not an option for your automobile. Regardless of the reason, these redesigned kits are sure to satisfy your needs, with all necessary components and detailed instructions included. Made in the USA.
- Compressor (No compressor bracket)
- Hose Kit w/drier
- Safety switch
- Detailed instructions
Note: The Gen II Compac Kit is sold without an A/C condenser.
"Muscle Car" Page 1 of 25
$79.99$82.25More InfoKing HP Series 1969-Up Small Block Chevy Rod Bearingsx
- Bi-metal aluminum silicon alloy featuring fine micro-bore finish
- Mains and rods are narrowed for large radius crankshafts
- Greater rod bearing height improves bearing-to-bore contact/heat transfer and reduces spin potential at high RPM
- 0.015" thick top layer for superior macro particle embedability and conformability
- 40 Vickers hardness to resist overlay migration and extrusion
- 450°F heat threshold for superior protection against friction and overheating
$29.99More InfoSpeedway Fuel Level Gauge with Sender, 2-1/16 Inchx
These fuel level gauge/sender kits feature a domed lens and a stainless steel bezel and a backlit white face. The fuel sender comes with seal and and all mounting hardware.
- Overall Diameter: 2.25"
- Overall Length: 9.25"
- Includes sender
- 240 ohms empty, 33 ohms full
- Stainless steel bezel
- Backlit white face
Learn more about selecting the proper fuel sending unit by reading our tech article, Fuel Sending Units.
$18.99$20.99More InfoAERO Appearance Products 5602 Finale Multi Surface Cleanerx
To keep your car in “Showroom” condition between washes, FINALE was developed for those of us who like that fresh, clean feel of having the perfect car. Used by Pilots, Flight Attendants and Flight Crews around the globe, FINALE has built a reputation over the years for keeping VIP aircraft in such a state.
Water spots, streaks and undesirable dust between washes are a thing of the past once you use FINALE on your automobile. Formulated for both interior and exterior surfaces, FINALE is an imperative step for every regular maintenance detail and in between FINALE allows your car to maintain that shine and luster of a newly waxed car between waxes. Its lubricating agents encapsulate dirt and grime allowing fragile surfaces on your car, such as paint, to be safe from scratches.
Not only does FINALE add a desirable shine and polished look to your car, but it also places a thin, protective barrier between your car and the elements.
$759.99$799.95More InfoAeromotive 18664 Stealth Fuel Cell, 15 Gallonx
Finally, a truly universal system that is built for street rods, drag racing, off-road, autocross, drifting and any other performance application you can think of! This complete unit has all the advantages of an in-tank fuel system; quiet cool operation, ideal fuel pump environments and a serious reduction in installation time and investment. In addition, this system eliminates the risk of fuel pump cavitation due to hard cornering, launching or braking thanks to innovative baffling built into each tank.
- Includes Stealth 340 LPH in-tank fuel pump
- Works with both carbureted and EFI systems
- Return line provisions
- Two AN8 vents with rollover valves
- Universal 0-90 Ohm fuel level sender
- Standard 12-bolt flush mount lid assembly
- Natural aluminum finish
- Ready to go simple installation
Fuel Pump Flow Chart (GIF)
$174.99$179.95More InfoAeromotive 11140 340 Stealth Fuel Pump, Centered Inletx
The Aeromotive 340 Stealth Fuel Pump is a high-output, in-tank, electric fuel pump that fits most popular EFI applications. It is a compact, lightweight pump that bolts into many existing hanger assemblies.
What sets the 340 Stealth Pump apart is its superior flow throughout a wide pressure range. Compared to other popular aftermarket pumps, at 40 psi the 340 boasts more than 340 lph. That’s over 30% more flow, making it ideal for applications requiring more flow while retaining the factory lines and mounting provisions available in the OE configuration. The 340 is also perfect for use as a universal replacement for applications that require more flow to support forced air power adders such as turbo and supercharged applications.
- Fits most vehicles where popular aftermarket pumps are applicable
- Designed for in-tank use only
- Can be used in carbureted or EFI applications
- Turbine pump mechanism increases durability and can be used in pulse modulated applications
910-11140 Instructions (PDF)
$3.99More InfoTrans-Dapt 4961 B/B Chevy Chrome Timing Tab for 8 Inch Balancerx
These Trans-Dapt chrome finished steel timing tabs fit 1965-1990 Big Block Chevy 396-454 with 8" balancer.
$16.99More InfoRocker Arm Balls for 7/16 Inch Studx
Replacement rocker arm pivot balls with oil slots. Comes in a set of 16 for use with 7/16" rocker arm studs.
$29.99More InfoGM 5.3/6.0 Truck Exhaust Flanges, Mild Steel, 2.25 Inchx
$6.99More InfoDynatech Header Bolts, M8 x 1.25 mm, Pack/12x
Dynatech® has a wide variety of metric header bolts to fit your heads.
$18.99$19.99More InfoDynatech 794-60207 Mild Steel J-Bend, 2-1/4 Inchx
Dynatech® stocks a complete inventory of mandrel bent J-bends. These are made from premium grade mild steel tubing. The bend radius of each tube is 1.5 times the O.D. of the tubing.
$439.99$440.99More InfoPro Shocks C250/GM300 1955-1957 S/B Chevy V8 Front Coilover Conversionx
Pro Coilover conversion kits feature a steel-body coilover front shock which bolts directly in place of your factory front shock. Requires no welding, cutting or modifications to your original Tri-Five Chevy frame.
Sold as a PAIR.
$10.99$14.99More InfoCON2R 7-002 Chrome Wing Nut, 1/4-20 Thread, 2-1/4 Across, 1-1/2 Tallx
This wing nut is for-sure an attention getter. Perfect topper for the air cleaner on a big four barrel, on top of your tri-power pots or an accent piece wherever you need it.
$6.99$7.99More InfoSpeedway Extreme Gaskets, 2-1/2 Inch Collector Gasketsx
- Reusable triple-layer gasket
- Stainless steel with a heat-resistant, rubber-based inner core
- 0.085” thick, ultra pliable
- Easily conforms to surface irregularities to create a tight, leak-proof seal
FlatStoppers were developed as a solution for people having problems with tires developing flat spots when a vehicle is parked for 30 days or longer. Once tires are set on FlatStoppers (on a level surface), they settle into the pad's concave depression, which helps support more of
the tire. This disperses the weight of the car more evenly onto the tire - helping to prevent any flat spotting. The pads measure 22.3" long x 3.5" high x 14" wide, and will accommodate tires up to 12" wide.
FlatStoppers will not conduct heat or cold into your tires despite changing floor temperatures.
Flatstoppers are made with the company's patented super-lightweight 100% solid construction technique - making them highly durable, virtually indestructible, and providing a 6,000 lb. vehicle weight capacity. FlatStoppers' textured coating prevents sliding across floors - including epoxy-coated floors and RaceDeck.
FlatStoppers won't scratch or otherwise damage floors, and won't rust.
$14.99$19.97More InfoTitan Tools 51503 Mini Tubing Benderx
- Bends 1/8, 3/16, and 1/4" tubing up to 90 degrees
- Use with Brass, Copper, Steel, or Aluminum
- Compact for limited accessibility applications
$30.99More InfoSpeedway Classic 12 Inch Black Steering Wheel w/ Holesx
Smooth black cushion with chrome spokes. Has the common 3 bolt pattern mount. Wheels feature rubber steering wheel grip. Chrome center cap is included.
- Smooth black cushion
- 3 bolt pattern mount
- Chrome cap included
Note: These steering wheels require addtional purchase of a horn button retainer, not included with steering wheel. We offer our corresponding retainer (41010112) and various adapter kits for your specific application.
$6.99$7.49More InfoLucas Air Tool Lubricant, 1 Pintx
Long lasting and super slick - allows tools to run easier and much longer. Two ounce Tool Box Buddy is exactly as the name implies - this is a superior lubricant packaged for the tool box.
Lucas Air Tool Lubricant is a unique formula that was developed for the working professional who demands top performance. It combats rust and varnish and coats the working parts with a cushion of waterproof lubricants that resist blowout. That means it lubes the tool and not the floor.
- Extends tool life
- Protects under extreme operating temperatures
- Disperses water
- Resists blowout
$79.99More InfoHawk HB119A.594 Performance 1978-Up HPS Brake Pads, DTC-15x
Get superior stopping power with Hawk Performance! Hawk Performance brake pads have been successful in virtually all forms of motorsports for over 16 years. This success helps Hawk Performance enjoy the benefits of the “Win on Sunday, Sell on Monday,” philosophy. Hawk is one of few brake pad manufacturers that can deliver on the promise, “Race Proven – Street Legal.”
- Increased stopping power
- High friction/torque hot or cold
- Gentle on rotors
- Extended pad life
- Low dust
- Virtually noise-free
Tech Tip: Only use full metallic pads on coated rotors.
Sold as a set of 4, 1 set will be needed to outfit 2 calipers.
Brake Pad Brand Guide (Link)
Learn how to properly Bed-In your brake pads by reading our tech article. Bedding-In Brake Pad Procedure.
$7.99More Info3/8 X 3/8 Clevisx
The correct clevis for mounting our rack and pinion units (668-0105 & 668-0115).
$5.99More InfoSwindell Series Sprint Car Set-Up Sheetsx
- Can be used if running a 305, 360 or 410 sprint car
- 1 tablet contains 50 sheets
- Easily organize your set-up notes for each race
- Gives you a permanent record of every adjustment and set-up
- Designed and used by World of Outlaw and Chili Bowl Champion Sammy Swindell
$419.99More InfoHolley 302-1 LS Series Retro-fit Oil Panx
GM's popular LS engines are finding their way into a large variety of vehicles. They make great power, plus they're very durable and reliable. Unfortunately, the factory LS pans don't always fit or they hang too low for today's hot rods. Holley's new LS Retro–fit Engine Oil Pan is designed to help! It provides maximum clearance to the chassis and ground, plus provides an OEM fitment for durability and proper sealing.
- Provides OEM fitment– OEM oil filter mounting, OEM oil cooler port provision, OEM engine NVH suppression, OEM flange gasket and sealing, proper structural rigidity and OEM bell-housing attachments
- Traditional high-quality cast aluminum appearance with clean exterior styling
- Provides maximum clearance to chassis
- Cast and machined aluminum
- Complete kit including sump baffle, pick-up tube, sump plug & oil filter stud
- Fits GM rear wheel drive applications that were originally equipped with a Small Block or Big Block Chevy engine and traditional rear sump oil pan*
Specs Chart (GIF)
$4.99More InfoSpeedway Tire Coaster Setx
- Made from 100% recycled tire rubber
- Set of four
- Four distinct designs in each set
- Vintage Sprint Mag
- Kustom Cross-bar Flipper Cap
- D-hole Stock Car Wheel
- Redline 5 Spoke Mag
$18.99$19.99More InfoLimited Ed. George Trosley Print - Still Crankinx
Our friend George Trosley has agreed to sharpen his pencil and sign a limited number of his most famous art prints just for you. Limited quantities available. 11" x 17" unless otherwise noted.
$324.99More InfoBare 60 Inch Centered 9 Inch Ford Housingx
Our economical 9" Ford rear axle housing features a reclaimed center section, new 3" axle tubes, and new-style Ford ends. Total track width is 60" from hub-to-hub. You will need one 28-3/8" long axle and one 30-5/8" long axle. Includes 8 T-bolts for the axle bearing retainer plates and 10 studs for the 3rd member.
Third member sold separately.
$209.99More Info1958-64 Chevy Full-size Car Brake Booster Combo, Disc/Drumx
When you put modern disc brakes on the front of your 1958-1964 Chevy full-size car (Bel-Air, Biscayne, Impala), you should update the master cylinder as well. Stock 4-wheel drum master cylinders do not have the capacity to supply the proper amount of pressure for front disc brakes. For best results, we recommend using this simple, bolt-on master cylinder booster kit on all front disc brake conversions.
- 8" dual diaphragm booster
- 1" bore master cylinder
- GM style proportioning/metering combination valve
- Master cylinder has outlets on both sides for ease of plumbing
- Includes plugs for unused outlets on opposite side of master cylinder
Learn more about selecting the proper master cylinder for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.
$239.99More InfoDeluxe 45 Degree Brake Flaring Toolx
- Easily form 45-degree double, single and bubble flares in OE steel, stainless steel and soft metal tubing
- For use with 3/16"-, 1/4"-, 5/16"- and 3/8"-diameter lines
- Turret-style design allows you to make those precision flares in minimal time
- All the brake-flaring forming dies you need are mounted right on the turret
- T-handle screw clamp securely holds your line in place during forming
- Packaged in a blow-molded case
Learn more about flaring lines for our automotive fittings by reading our tech article. The Principles of Automotive Fittings.
$399.99More InfoDougs Headers DEC300A Stainless Steel Electric Exhaust Cut-Outs-3 Inchx
These rugged Doug's Headers electric exhaust cutouts allow you to convert to a wide-open, unobstructed exhaust system with the flip of a dash-mounted switch. Doug's electric exhaust cutouts are built to last; they feature full stainless steel construction with a heavy-duty Dayton gear reduction rack and pinion electric drive mechanism. Best of all, these cutouts use a self-cleaning, knife-edge seat for a leakproof seal every time, whether open or closed. Doug's Headers electric exhaust cutouts include a pre-wired harness, a toggle switch, and fuses for an easy installation.
- 3.000 in.
- Stainless steel
- Sold as a pair
- Includes wiring harness
$29.99More InfoStainless Steel Exhaust Bend, 90 Degree, 2-1/2 Inchx
Each pipe is expanded on one end to allow easy installation. 16-gauge T304 stainless material.
Metal Pegboard Tool Organizer, 32 x 32 Inch Wall Control Storage Systemx
Durable, all-steel construction will not warp, fray or crack. Attractive, scratch resistant, baked-on powder coat finish wipes clean for long-lasting beauty for any shop or work area. Installation is easy and absolutely no framework is required.
- 32" tall x 32" wide x 3/4" deep
- Pack of two
- Durable and versatile
- 20 gauge steel with a baked-on rust and scratch resistant finish
- Slotted to accept Wall Control accessories
- Holes accept conventional 1/4" peg hooks
- Choose from blue, grey, red, white, or galvanized steel
$69.99More InfoSpeedway Electric Speedometer, 3-3/8 Inch Diameterx
These electric speedometers are perfect for your rod or race project. They feature a white face with bold black lettering and a bright orange needle for quick monitoring. Our 0-160 mph speedometers also come with a stainless steel bezel and a complete installation kit.
- 3-3/8” body diameter
- 3-3/4 ” bezel
- Overall Diameter: 3-3/4"
- Body Length: 1.60"
- Stud Length: 1.00"
- Backlit white face with black lettering
- Orange needle
- 0-160 mph range
- Stainless steel bezel
- Includes installation kit
- SENDER NOT Included
$14.99$19.99More InfoDura-Bond FKC-1HP Small Block Chevy Engine Finishing Hardwarex
- (4) Head Dowels
- (2) Timing Cover Dowles
- (3) Cam Bolts
- (1) Cam Lock Plate
- (2) Oil Filter Adaptor Bolts
- (1) Long Woodruff Key
- (2) Short Woodruff Keys
- (2) Transmission Dowels
$13.99More InfoErnst Mfg 964 Yellow Jack Stand Covers - 4 Packx
Made of high-compression, rubberized material. Fits most two-ton to six-ton jack stands. Measures 1-1/4" wide x 4-1/4" long on the inside.
$229.99$279.99More InfoUnder Dash AC Unitx
Looking for a simple under-the-dash A/C cooling unit? This compact air conditioning control box is just 16" long 4.25" tall and 11" deep. This unit features two large 2" X 6" air vents in front with a three-speed blower motor and cooling control adjustment.
Note: This unit consists of the AC evaporator, duct assembly and blower motor for the under dash use. It will require the additional items of the compressor, hose kit, dryer and condenser to complete the A/C system.
$999.99More InfoLongacre Accuset II Scale Kitx
- Push one button for all 4 wheel weights plus cross weight
- Push a second button for all partial %
- Baseline memory recall
- Heavy duty red HiFlex cables with billet AN connectors
- 4 LMF™ swirl finished 15" x 15" low profile pads
- 1500 lb. per pad capacity, 6000 lb. total
- 2-year limited warranty
- Includes FREE scale pad box
- Push one button for all 4 wheel weights plus cross weight
$224.99More InfoOTB Gear 6870 Finned Cover For Round Back 9 Inch Rearend, Polishedx
The perfect cure for the boring pumpkin. The sturdy and popular Ford 9" rearend needs a little work to look stylish... at least thats what we thought. This new cover is cast in A356 aircraft grade alloy and available in a highly polished finish. No hardware is needed to attach - we provide a generous supply of high temperature adhesive (600 degree).
- Excellent compliment to the new & improved Speedway 9" housing (910-46100)
- Will fit most factory 9" Ford rear axle housings that have a bulge on the back of the housing for the ring gear, such as our axle # 910-46100 and other similar rear housings
- No hardware is needed to attach
- Generous supply of high temperature adhesive (600 degree) included
- Can be powder coated after assembly
- Will not fit Currie except, CE2000N made prior to September 2009
- Will not fit axle housing used in Speedway #s 910-45100 and 715-700
- Catalog correction, # 338 p# 61 shows the incorrect style of housing that this cover fits
$5.99More InfoDynatech Header Bolts, 3/8 x 3/4 Inch, Pack/12x
Dynatech® has a wide variety of header bolts to fit your heads.
$39.99$44.75More InfoTitan Tools 17350 7-Piece Ratcheting Combination Wrench Set, SAE Sizesx
- SAE 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", & 3/4" wrenches
- 72 fine-tooth ratchet design for fast performance
- Less than 5 degree sweep for use in tight spots
- Chrome vanadium steel
- Reusable storage rack
$16.99$20.00More InfoAluminum 105 Degree Hose Connectorsx
These 105° bend aluminum tubes allow you to build custom radiator/coolant hoses. Each tube features a bead at each end to keep the hose from coming off under pressure. Can be cut to length.
$119.99More InfoAccel 9011C GM HEI 75-86 Extreme 9000 Spark Plug Wires-Over Valvex
Accel offers the cure for burnt spark plug wire boots with the Extreme 9000 Series Ceramic spark plug wire set. These 8mm spiral core spark plug wires have ceramic boots on the spark plug end of the wires which makes it impossible to melt or burn boots. If you are running headers with close tolerances, have an engine bay with little room or an RV with boots that melt because of heat, these wire kits are the answer for burnt and melting boots.
- 8mm Ferro-Spiral EMI/RFI supression core
- 500 Ohms/ft resistance
- Ceramic boots will withstand 2000° F
- Stainless terminals
- For 1975-86 GM small block V8 HEI (over valve covers)
Ceramic Wire Core Cut-A-Way (Link)
$49.99More InfoEdelbrock 12801 Polished 2-Carb Fuel Blockx
Edelbrock has reintroduced the vintage cast aluminum fuel blocks for dual, triple and quad carb applications for your hot rod or custom. This fuel log features a single 3/8" NPT inlet and two 1/4" NPT outlets. Each fuel distribution block has four holes for mounting to a firewall.