There is no denying that muscle cars are the hottest rides on the street right now. Speedway Motors has the high performance muscle car parts to take you back to the '60s and '70s! Whether you run a Chevy, Ford or Mopar, you can find the right stuff for it here! Similar to your muscle car, Speedway Motors leaves our competitors in the dust when it comes to prices and selection.
Heavy duty H-beam connecting rods for S/B Chevy. Full floating wrist pin in silicon bronze bushing. Precision bolt bushing to positively locate cap. Features 8640 PCE 7/16" cap screws.
Weight matched sets of 8. Available in 5.7" or 6.0" lengths.
Speedway’s line of universal Chevy radiators makes it easy for budget-minded racers to get a professional-quality aluminum racing radiator. These high performance radiators feature furnace-brazed construction, two rows of large 1" aluminum tubes, billet filler necks and a maximum number of fins per inch for great heat transfer. They are not available with transmission coolers and they do not come with mounting brackets.
These Chevy-style radiators have driver’s side upper inlets, passenger side lower outlets, and can be ordered in a variety of custom widths.
- All-aluminum, furnace-brazed construction
- No cheap epoxy glue or crimped in gaskets
- Maximum amount of fins per inch allows greater heat transfer
- Billet filler necks
- Available in 22", 24", 28", or 31" widths (measurements include tanks)
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article, Radiator Cooling Performance.
These stock replacement single piston Metric calipers were standard equipment on 1978-88 GM mid-size cars (Cutlass, Grand Prix, Regals, Monte Carlo, etc.). They feature a 2.38" single piston, shielded bottom inlet, and will save 3-1/2 lbs. per side compared to mid-size 1969-1977 caliper.
- IMCA approved
- No core charge required
- 7/16"-20 inlet
- Can be used with brake hoses from Pre-1978 GM intermediate cars
- Brake pads & bolts sold separately
Note: Does NOT include brake pads or slider bolts and bushings.
Speedway Motors now offers you a 9" Ford street 3rd member for your street rod. We reclaim genuine Ford 9" housings, clean, inspect and install all new components. All bearings, seals, 1310 series yoke and ring & pinion are new!
These Ford 9" 3rd member assemblies feature new Pro Gears ring & pinion, choice of 3.50, 3.70, 3.89, 4.11 or 4.56, Currie 9-Plus limited slip differential, 28 or 31 spline. Shipped in handy plastic carrying case. Assembled by professionals.
910-48345 Instructions (PDF)
This tri power kit uses the Edelbrock C-357-B S/B Chevy 3x2 intake with Speedway's 9 Super 7® carbs. It has progressive linkage to give you good driveability and economy, but power when you need it. The manifold has a balanced 180° firing order port runner arrangement. It contains an exhaust gas heat riser and offers excellent performance potential. (idle-5500 rpm)
Kit includes three carbs, the intake, air cleaners, linkage kit, fuel block, fittings and red fuel line. Assembly required. Fits 1957-1986 Chevy 262-400 c.i.d. small-block Chevys.
Note: Not applicable to an HEI based distributor system due to a clearance issue. This system must be used in conjunction with a small diameter based distributor.
The 9Super7 Carb makes setting up a multiple carburetor induction system easier than when Strombergs were available new. Our 3 Carb kits come with one primary carburetor and two secondary carburetors while the 2 Carb kits are both primary carbs. See our Multiple Carburetor Tech Tip for more information on using the 9 Super 7 in a 2x2 or 3x2 carb set-up.
- Three Deuce carburetor setups come with two "secondary" carbs for front and rear intake position and one "primary" carb for central/middle position
- All-new tooling for crisp, flawless castings
- New aluminum base assembly allows for cooler fuel temps and better fuel efficiency as compared to the original cast iron design
- Stainless steel screws and hardware
- Original troublesome needle and seat replaced by a Grose-style fuel inlet valve to better cope with higher fuel pressures and improved high speed running
- Will not stick or dribble like the old Viton-tipped needle and seat setups
- Extended brass throttle shaft to simplify multi-carb linkage
- Primary Carb - (1) Middle Position
- Choke assembly, accelerator pump, and jets have all been faithfully retained and accept standard Stromberg parts
- Secondary Carb - (2) Front and Rear Position
- Special base plate with no idle circuits or choke linkage
- Special butterflies and shafts installed
- Works best with progressive linkage
- Idle only off the center or main carburetor
- No more plug foul
Note: The secondary carbs have NO choke, and they have NO idle system.
Save yourself time with the II and its baseline memory recall. It will store your baseline setup so you can compare it to your current setup. It has 1 slot memory that is easy to use and very helpful. The display will show all 4 wheel weights plus the cross weight. The partial % will show with the push of one button. The display face is slanted for easier viewing.
- Accuset II control box with ZigBee wireless receiver
- Includes Free deluxe scale pad box
- 4 wireless pads
- No wires to trip over, no fragile modules outside the pad
- 4 line display shows all weights and partial %
- LMF Satin finished pads with single load cells
- CNC machined 15" low profile scale pads with handles and recessed connectors
- 1/10% accuracy and 1500 lbs per pad capacity
- Two-year limited warranty
Whether you're building an option loaded car or just want to have extra circuits available for future updates, this harness is perfect and makes any job painless. Compact 5-1/2"L x 4-1/2"W x 3-1/4"H fuse block holds 18 standard push-in fuses and can be mounted almost anywhere.
Each high temperature wire is color coded and labeled every six inches. Also includes GM type steering column connectors. To keep costs down and the quality high, this harness does not include any switches, light sockets or plugs that you would normally already have.
- Harness has 20 circuits, of which 18 are fused
- Taillight leads measure 17' long
- Includes plug for GM column, headlight switch, dimmer switch, and signal flashers
These classic "Rams Horn" style exhaust manifolds are great for use with most small block Chevy applications, providing optimal clearance for angle plug heads. These manifold kits come complete with all mounting hardware and gaskets.
- Ground smooth with no external bosses or brackets
- 2-1/2" outlet
- Plain, Raw finish
- Nodular cast iron
- For angle or straight plug heads
- Includes all hardware and gaskets
"Muscle Car" Page 1 of 25
$16.99More InfoHead Stud Remover and Tap Alignmentx
Allows removal of stock press-in studs and aligns the tap (7/16"-14) to simplify the installation of screw in rocker studs.
For S/B Chevy V8 engines.
$3.99More InfoMagnetic Drain Plugx
Metal debris can wreak havoc on an engine. Install this plug in your oil pan to catch any metal filings before they get sucked into the oil pump and cause real damage!
Will fit any oil pan with 1/2-20 threads.
$89.99More InfoSpeedway Ultrasonic Multi-Purpose Parts Cleanerx
This ultrasonic parts cleaner is ideal for cleaning carburetor parts, fuel injector parts, small items such as wheel bearings, and other delicate components. Features a 6.6" x 5.4" x 2.5" tank size and includes a cleaning basket.
- Works on 110 volt power
- Adjustable timer in 5 min. increments up to 30 mins.
- Works well with a white vinegar solution
$49.99More InfoSPAL Thermoswitch Relay and Wiring Harness Kitx
This easy to use cooling fan relay kit includes a labeled wiring harness, 40 amp relay, fuse holder and coolant sensor. Available with 185° on/165° off or 195° on/175° off. Works great with the Spal Pulse-Width Fan Controller.
- Relay wiring kits are a must-have when installing an electric fan
- Designed to safely integrate with OEM wiring
- Waterproof 40/50 Amp relay
- Printed wires (for ease of installation)
- 3/8" NPT (National Pipe Thread) stainless steel switch
- Optional switched override capability
Modern Driveline Reverse Switch Harness for GM T5 and T56 Transmissionsx
These harnesses for transmission neutral safety switch/reverse light switches are designed for use with GM T5 and T56 transmissions.
- Factory style
- For GM T5 and T56 transmissions
$9.99More Info90 Degree Crimp-On O-Ring Heater Hose Fitting, -10 ANx
These premium -10 size (7/8" x 14 TPI) crimp-on hose fittings feature O-ring seals and a 90 degree bend. Ideal for use with heater bulkhead plates.
Note: Will need to be crimped by your local shop.
$16.99More InfoRocker Arm Balls for 7/16 Inch Studx
Replacement rocker arm pivot balls with oil slots. Comes in a set of 16 for use with 7/16" rocker arm studs.
$44.99$49.99More Info3X Chemistry Satin Rust Encapsulator, Quartx
3X:Chemistry Encapsulator is a single component, high solids paint specially formulated to bond to blasted or rusted metal surfaces. The coating forms a rock hard finish that's flexible, non-porous and will not crack, chip, flake or peel. No hardeners or activators are needed. Encapsulator is completely unaffected by salt, gasoline, oils, battery acids, hydraulic fluids, solvents, chemicals, or corrosives.
- Permanently stops rust and corrosion
- Can be sprayed or brushed over rusted surfaces
- Reusable after opening
- Highest percentage of solids
- Available in Satin
$439.99$440.99More InfoPro Shocks C250/GM300 1955-1957 S/B Chevy V8 Front Coilover Conversionx
Pro Coilover conversion kits feature a steel-body coilover front shock which bolts directly in place of your factory front shock. Requires no welding, cutting or modifications to your original Tri-Five Chevy frame.
Sold as a PAIR.
$14.99More Info14mm to Male AN6 Banjo Bolt Fitting for Power Steering Pumpx
These power steering adapter fittings are designed to simplify the hose connection on your power steering lines. They are made from quality material and are designed to withstand even the harshest environments. The adapter fittings are the perfect solution for adding new lines or for those tight-fit areas where normal, straight fittings won't fit.
Banjo Bolt Fitting for Power Steering Pump
- 14mm to Male AN6
- Zinc-plated steel assembly
- For the pressure connection (outlet) to the pump.
- 90 Degree
- Male Threads
$51.99$68.80More InfoDEi 010502 Protect-A-Boot Spark Plug Boot Heat Shield, 6 Inch, Silver, 8 Packx
Protect-A-Boots are made from a high temperature resistant glass fiber material and treated with a proprietary coating, Protect-A-Boots provide spark plug boot and wire protection from extreme under hood heat.
- Double-wall construction for added durability
- Helps prevent burn-through, hardening and cracking of boots
- Installs in seconds
- Universal-fits most straight or angled boots
- Withstands 1200°F direct continuous heat
- Non-flammable & protects against chemicals & resists water
$14.99$19.97More InfoTitan Tools 51503 Mini Tubing Benderx
- Bends 1/8, 3/16, and 1/4" tubing up to 90 degrees
- Use with Brass, Copper, Steel, or Aluminum
- Compact for limited accessibility applications
$159.99$179.99More InfoRapidAir M3800 Master Air Line Kit, 1/2 Inch Linex
These airline kits work great for your workshop with applications from automotive to woodworking. This is a complete compressed air distribution system that is designed to easily install within new walls or on wall surfaces of existing workshops/garages. These kits allow you to put air lines exactly where you want them, just like electrical outlets. No more dragging hoses across the shop to your work area. No special tools required, simply push the flexible tubing into the fittings and put up your system in an afternoon.
- 1/2" line
- Operating pressure: 175psi at 70° F / 140psi at 140° F
- Meets OSHA guidelines
- Temperature range: -40° F to 140° F
- Compatible with common compressor oils
- 100 ft. of 1/2" ID Tubing
- 3 Outlets
- 1 Manifold
- 5 Elbows
- 1 Tee
- Tools (air chuck & filter regulator sold separately)
$9.99More InfoHigh Pressure Radiator Cap, 22-24 Lbsx
A must have when racing! High pressure cap for radiators raises boiling point of water.
Learn more about cooling systems, how to choose the proper pressure cap, and how they work by reading our tech article. Cooling System Principles.
$11.99More InfoStraight Aluminum Hose Connectors, 6 Inchx
These 6" long aluminum radiator/coolant hose connectors have a bead at each end to keep the hose from coming off under pressure. Can be cut to length.
Choose hose diameter (O.D.) needed.
$99.99More Info1955-57 Chevy Power Steering Centerlink Conversionx
So your car has the original power steering which is a valve on the end of the centerlink. Problem is they never did work right and made switching to a newer steering box a pain. To fix your problem you just unscrew the original power steering valve off the centerlink, screw this gizmo back on and now you can add a new 605 style power steering box and still use your original power steering centerlink. Neat huh.
$278.99More InfoHolley 20-132 LS Accessory Drive Bracket-ALT, P/S, A/Cx
Please view the product's page for more information
$49.99More InfoTru-Shot Rechargeable Liquid Sprayer, Blackx
Great for use with Mudd-Off, Mud-X, Brake Kleen, penetrating oils or solvent based products. Not for all water based products.
- One quart capacity
- Powder coated steel can
- Adjustable nozzle
- Works with 80-100 psi
$9.99More InfoTaylor 20314 14 Inch Braided Grounding Strap Cablex
These braided grounding straps from Taylor Cable are 14" long 4-gauge and feature tin coated copper construction.
- 14" long
- 1" wide
- Tin coated copper
Metal Pegboard Tool Organizer, 32 x 32 Inch Wall Control Storage Systemx
Durable, all-steel construction will not warp, fray or crack. Attractive, scratch resistant, baked-on powder coat finish wipes clean for long-lasting beauty for any shop or work area. Installation is easy and absolutely no framework is required.
- 32" tall x 32" wide x 3/4" deep
- Pack of two
- Durable and versatile
- 20 gauge steel with a baked-on rust and scratch resistant finish
- Slotted to accept Wall Control accessories
- Holes accept conventional 1/4" peg hooks
- Choose from blue, grey, red, white, or galvanized steel
$17.99More InfoSweet Mfg. 001-21040 Rack and Pinion Replacement Bootx
These high quality rubber replacement boots for Sweet Mfg. rack and pinions perform as good as they look.
- Replacement for Sweet Mfg. rack and pinion
- High quality rubber construction
$14.99$19.99More InfoDura-Bond FKC-1HP Small Block Chevy Engine Finishing Hardwarex
- (4) Head Dowels
- (2) Timing Cover Dowles
- (3) Cam Bolts
- (1) Cam Lock Plate
- (2) Oil Filter Adaptor Bolts
- (1) Long Woodruff Key
- (2) Short Woodruff Keys
- (2) Transmission Dowels
$999.99More InfoLongacre Accuset II Scale Kitx
- Push one button for all 4 wheel weights plus cross weight
- Push a second button for all partial %
- Baseline memory recall
- Heavy duty red HiFlex cables with billet AN connectors
- 4 LMF™ swirl finished 15" x 15" low profile pads
- 1500 lb. per pad capacity, 6000 lb. total
- 2-year limited warranty
- Includes FREE scale pad box
- Push one button for all 4 wheel weights plus cross weight
$119.99$124.99More InfoKing Chrome GM One Wire Alternator, 100 Ampx
Streamline engine compartment by eliminating excess wires with this 1-wire alternator. It fit most GM applications and feature a beautiful chrome plated finish. This one wire alternator simply needs hook up direct to the main battery lead or power source. The internal regulator picks up the available current and kicks the alternator into the charge mode at pre set voltage.
- 100 amp, one-wire
- Chrome plated finish
- Quick, easy hook-up with supplied instructions
- Attaches to all popular GM alternator brackets
$9.99More InfoRubber GM Transmission Cushionx
OEM-style rubber transmission cushion for many '58-'82 GM transmissions including TH350 auto, Muncie, Saginaw, and others.
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications
- Rubber formulation provides abrasion resistance and aging stability
- Tough, hardened steel plate & inserts
- Chemlock® bonding agent ensures superior rubber-to-metal bond
$24.99More InfoSpeedway Dry Erase Marker Board, 17-1/2 Inch x 19-1/2 Inchx
These dry erase boards are great for making notes at the track or in the garage. Their convenient 17-1/2" x 19-1/2" size make them easy to transport.
- Stamped aluminum
- 17-1/2" tall x 19-1/2" wide
$12.99More InfoSpeed Fast Stainless Safety Wire, .032 Inchx
Speed Fast 304 stainless steel safety wire. Sold in one pound rolls and comes with a handy belt clip.
$9.99More Info9 Inch Ford Viton Pinion Sealx
These Viton 9" Ford rear axle pinion seals are good to over 400° F. Stock rubber seal starts to deteriorate at about 250° F.
$9.99More InfoPerformance Tool W54220 Grease Suction Gunx
Great for filling or emptying rear ends and trannys. You shouldn't be without one!
$8.99More InfoChevy Front Timing Cover Chrome Bolt Kitx
Chevy front timing cover chrome bolt kit.
$12.99More InfoHot Stuff Exhaust Manifold Dressingx
Hot Stuff is more than just ordinary header paint. This space-age blend of stainless steel and ceramic compounds is the ideal coating for cast iron exhaust manifolds! It withstands 2400F° (manifolds rarely exceed 1200°F). Only minimal preparation is required. Easily applied with a small brush or a rag. Coating heat-cures by simply running the engine for 10 minutes. Leaves a durable, raw cast iron appearance.
A 2 oz. container will do 2-4 exhaust manifolds on average. Not recommended for tube steel headers.
$19.99More InfoUniversal Bolt-Through Engine Mount Cushion Kitx
Connects engine mounts to frame adapters. Heavy duty rubber cushion absorbs vibrations so your mounts won't break. These universal body mounts are required on all motor installations.
Complete with bolts, washers, and rubber cushions. Does both sides.
$24.99More InfoTransmission Standx
For storage or transporting, this 2-piece tranny stand design makes it easy. Fits Saginaw and others with short tail housing.
$14.99More InfoGoodridge 15 Inch Braided Brake Line with 90 Degree Endx
These high quality stainless steel, braided fluid lines have a 90° fitting on one end and a straight fitting on the other. They work well for brake lines, clutch lines and gauge lines. These are available with AN3 or AN4 fittings. Sold individually.
- Stainless steel
- 90° fitting on one end and a straight fitting on the other
- Brake lines, clutch lines and gauge lines
- Available with AN3 or AN4 fittings
- Sold individually
Select applicable length. AN size is the "-#" at the end of the part number.
$29.99More InfoTriangular Red Funnel with Fliterx
Triangular shape funnel allows fast flow. Features large 13" opening and anti-slosh lip. Red only. With filter.
$9.99More InfoO-Ring to Inverted Flare Power Steering Adapterx
If you have a power steering pump using late model style O-ring sealed hoses that you need to adapt to traditional inverted flare hoses, this inverted flare adapter is a simple fix. Simply insert the adapter into the flow control fitting and then install your inverted flare hose.
Use to convert from 16mm o-ring to 5/8" inverted flare style.
$979.99More InfoAir Conditioning Kit w/ Condenserx
The days of riding around trying to look cool while sweating your butt off are gone! So is going to the junkyard and trying to find used parts to cobble up an a/c system. These kits have three dash vents and two defrost ducts and are engineered for 1930's coupes, pick-ups and smaller cars.
These are designed with both the a/c evaporator and heater core in one unit which helps keep size and installation time down. They fit under the dash just like a new car and allow disassembly without removing the unit from the car.
They include dash louvers, defrost louvers, switch panel, a/c hose kit, dryer with switch, Sanden 508 compressor with V-belt pulley, and evaporator/heater assembly. They are available with or without condenser and standard finish or deluxe polished aluminum compressor.
Hoses will need to be crimped by your local shop. R134a Freon required, but not supplied. Compressor brackets and heater hoses sold separately.
$9.99More InfoPro-Blend 4012 Transmission Cool ATF Additive, 11.5 Oz. Bottlex
Use the same technology in your automatic tranny as you use in your engine. Reduces transmission fluid temperatures by up to 57°. Increases tranny life by reducing friction. 11-1/2" oz.