The most extensive redesign in its 10-year history marked the 1973 Chevelle, and with it marked the end of hardtops as we knew them. The third generation Chevelle featured a ton of safety improvements to go with the body redesign. Speedway has the parts to get your Chevelle running its best. Whether you're looking for suspension compnents or direct fit radiators, we have it and you won't find it at a better price.
"Muscle Car, 1973-77 Chevelle" Page 1 of 1
$129.99More InfoGotta Show 131151 1965-79 Braided GM Power Steering Hoses(Part #6174837)x
These stainless steel braided power steering hose kits allow you to fit them to most 1965-1979 GM car & truck boxes with flare fittings.
- 11/16" inverted flare pressure line fitting
- 5/8" inverted flare return line fitting
- 30" line lengths (can be shortened)
From: $159.99More InfoTuff Stuff GM Saginaw Power Steering Pump with Reservoir(Part #91032908)x
These Saginaw power steering pumps from Tuff Stuff come with a new reservoir, billet cap, chrome hardware and new dipstick. Desirable early style 1965-79 pump with threaded and keyed shaft for easy pulley installation. Available in powder coated black or chrome finish. Hoses are available from most local parts stores.
Pump has a 3/8" hose barb for return line and a female 5/8"-18 inverted flare fitting for the high pressure outlet. Pulley not included.
- Saginaw power steering pump with a new reservoir, billet cap, chrome hardware and new dipstick
- Powder coated black or chrome
- Keyed shaft for easy pulley intallation
- Pulleys available in plain, polished, and chrome
- 6" diameter pulleys not included
Works well with small block Chevy engine brackets 916-67920 or 913-32902.