Browse our wining racing and performance auto parts.MORE
Introduced in February 1970, the second-generation Camaro was produced through the 1981 model year, with cosmetic changes made in the 1974 and 1978 model years. The car was heavily restyled and became somewhat larger and wider with the new styling. These classic Camaro's still have a cult following and Speedway is pleased to offer a huge selection of parts to keep your Camaro running like new. From control arms to complete exhaust kits, we've got you covered.
The outer windowfelts on this application do not have a chrome bead attached directly to the rubber. This application is for the cars that have a one inch chrome molding that is attached separately to the outside of the door and the trim occupies the complete top edge of the door as shown by the arrows in the picture.
- Windowfelt kit
- Does not have chrome bead attached
- Outer windowfelt only
- 2 piece
- For 1970-81 Camaro and Firebird
- Camaros & Classics part number CA170A
OE style headlamp adjusting nut. 4 required per vehicle. Sold each.
- Headlamp adjusting nut
- 4 required per vehicle
- Sold each
- For 1978-81 Camaro
- Camaros & Classics part number HL1461
Get superior stopping power with Hawk Performance! Hawk Performance brake pads have been successful in virtually all forms of motorsports for over 16 years. This success helps Hawk Performance enjoy the benefits of the “Win on Sunday, Sell on Monday,” philosophy. Hawk is one of few brake pad manufacturers that can deliver on the promise, “Race Proven – Street Legal.”
- Increased stopping power
- High friction/torque hot or cold
- Gentle on rotors
- Extended pad life
- Low dust
- Virtually noise-free
Tech Tip: Only use full metallic pads on coated rotors.
Sold as a set of 4, 1 set will be needed to outfit 2 calipers.
Brake Pad Brand Guide (Link)
Learn how to properly Bed-In your brake pads by reading our tech article. Bedding-In Brake Pad Procedure.
Heavy duty rear alternator spacer with die stamped brace. Small Blocks
- Rear alternator spacer and brace
- Heavy duty
- Fits Small Block
- For 1969-74 Camaro, Nova, Chevelle/El Camino, GM Truck
- Camaros & Classics part number AL3414
Original GM windshield washer jar. Fits 75-76 Camaro, 75-79 Nova.
- Original GM windshield washer jar
- Sold each
- For 1975-79 Nova and 1975-76 Camaro
- Camaros & Classics part number WA2699
Assembly manuals are a duplicate copy of the original reference guide that was used by assembly line personnel when cars were being assembled at the factory. It includes detailed views of most areas of the car along with the original GM part numbers. This manual is a fantastic reference guide for any collector.
- Assembly manual
- Duplicate copy of original reference guide
- Fantastic reference guide for any collector
- For 1980 Camaro
- Camaros & Classics part number BK1980
Exact reproduction of the park brake handle for 68-79 Nova and 67-74 Camaros Rugged,injection molded and fits as original.
- Reproduction park brake handle
- Injection molded
- Fits as original
- For 1968-79 Nova and 1967-74 Camaros
- Camaros & Classics part number BR3992
Purchased Individually. Replacement Tall Rear Leaf Spring Nut Quality Hardware made in the U.S.
- Rear Leaf Spring T and U Bolt Nut
- Sold each
- For 1968-79 Nova; 67-81 Camaro
- Camaros & Classics part number SU2998A
Correct ribbed shaft in die cast material. Sold as a pair.
- Door Lock Knob Ferrules
- Die cast material
- Sold as a pair
- For 1968-81 Camaro/FB; 68-72 Nova; 68-72 Chevelle/El Camino
- Camaros & Classics part number DP4622
These rear sway bar kits are designed as a performance replacement upgrade for your classic GM muscle car. They feature a 7/8" diameter solid steel bar and come with all hardware needed for a successful installation. If your Camaro/Firebird came with an anti-sway bar from the factory, chances are this kit will be a direct replacement. If it did not, a small amount of drilling will be required for installation of the sway bar kit.
- Achieve flatter cornering
- Complements front sway bar to reduce understeer and gain more neutral handing
- Adds to cornering stability at speed
- Solid steel 7/8" diameter bar
- Includes polyurethane bushings for increased responsiveness
- Black powder coated finish
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated hardware included
- 70-81 Chevrolet Camaro
- 70-81 Pontiac Firebird, Trans Am
This throttle pedal cover kit from Clayton Machine fits your 1970-1981 Camaro and Firebird, as well as universal applications. It is fully adjustable and features molded rubber inserts, with a spring loaded gas pedal.
- • Sold as a complete kit (Billet throttle assemblies and matching pedal covers)
- • Grey anodized finish with machined highlights.
- • Fits 1970-1981 Camaro & Firebird as well as universal applications
- • Fully adjustable and feature molded rubber inserts, with a spring loaded gas pedal.
- • Pedal covers require no drilling for installation
The hot rod experts at Ididit put a lot of time and research into these retrofit steering columns, ensuring a perfect fit for your specific vehicle. These Ididit retrofit floor shift steering columns are designed to fit in the factory location and, in many cases, will put the steering wheel back in its original location. They include self-canceling turn signals, 4-way flashers and knobs and handles. The columns are designed for use with aftermarket steering wheels.
- For '70-'75 Camaro
- Black powdercoated
- 8 position tilt
- With key
- Self canceling turn signals
- 4 way flasher
- Knob & Levers
- 1970 -74 use 3-7/8" wiring plug
- 1975 uses a 4-1/4" wiring plug
- 1" - 48 spline lower shaft
- Uses original under dash mount and floor mount along with the factory wiring and plug
- Made in the USA
Small but important when welding in a new trunk pan is this heavy duty spare tire hold down bracket.
- Spare tire hold down bracket
- Heavy duty
- For 1970-81 Camaro; 71-79 Nova; 71-77 Chevelle
- Camaros & Classics part number TR41220
This Low Friction kit from AFCO frees up your front suspension and allows it to work the way it was designed. The kit includes low friction ball joints, lightweight lower arm bushings with nylon inserts, and solid steel upper arm bushings. Due to the superior materials used, this kit promotes front end alignment during usage (unlike O.E. soft rubber bushings). Perfect or ProTouring, SCCA, and Drag Racing cars.
- Assembled kits for easy ordering
- No modifications necessary-simply choose your application and go
- Reduced suspension "stiction"
- Increases ability to transfer weight
- Precision machining promotes front end alignment during usage (unlike O.E. rubber bushings)
- Kits contain lightweight lower bushings (nylon inserts for reduced weight and less friction)
Each kit contains: (4) ball joints, (4) upper control arm bushings, and (4) lower control arm bushings.
- 1970-72 GM F-Body
- 1973 GM A-Body
The Gen-4 systems feature all electronic controls requiring no cables, capillary tube or vacuum connections. They are truly fly-by-wire. These Gen-4 systems use separate heating and cooling coils for superior performance. The internal air control doors are servo operated to provide infinite dash, floor and defrost blending. kit comes complete with all mounting brackets, hardware, louvers, duct hose, wiring harness, installation instructions, condenser and drier package w/ mounting brackets, compressor, compressor brackets, safety switch, pre-formed aluminum lines, firewall cover plate and all mounting hardware. Complete kits are designed to install with minimal drilling and no fabrication required.
- Feature all electronic controls requiring no cables, capillary tube or vacuum connections
- Use separate heating and cooling coils for superior performance
- The internal air control doors are servo operated to provide infinite dash, floor and defrost blending
- Complete kits are designed to install with minimal drilling and no fabrication required
A perfect reproduction roof mounted dome lamp wiring harness complete with bulb attaching terminals and wire attaching clips.
- Reproduction dome lamp wiring harness
- Complete with bulb attaching terminals and wire attaching clips.
- For 1970-73 Camaro/Firebird
- Camaros & Classics part number W17575
A perfect reproduction firewall pad for keeping the heat away from the interior compartment. Comes complete with heat resistant insulation and fasteners ready to install. All cutouts are pre-made for fitting around the firewall components making the job easy and complete. For AC applications.
- Reproduction firewall pad
- Decreases heat in the interior compartment
- Heat resistant insulation and fasteners ready to install
- For AC applications.
- For 1970-81 Camaro
- Camaros & Classics part number CA204
Reproduction Tailpanel for 74-77 Camaros. Reproduced just like the original with all the right holes, contours and materials.
- Reproduction tail light panel
- Reproduced just like the original
- For 1974-77 Camaro
- Camaros & Classics part number SM4350
Correct replacement upper shift boot for use with 4/Speed transmissions. This is an original GM part which will fit exactly as the factory intended.
- Replacement upper shift boot
- For 4 speed transmissions
- Original GM part
- For 1970-81 Camaro
- Camaros & Classics part number CN821
Correct phillips head screw with attached integral washer. 7 pcs.
- Glovebox screw set
- 7 piece set
- For 1967-81 Camaro/Firebird; 1962-79 Nova; 1964-72 Chevelle/El Camino
- Camaros & Classics part number DP682
Correct retaining nuts used to hold side marker lamps to the fenders. Kit includes (8) mounting nuts.
- Side marker lamp hardware set
- Kit includes 8 mounting nuts
- For 1970-81 Camaro
- Camaros & Classics part number ML1427