Browse our wining racing and performance auto parts.MORE
Third generation Nova's were fully redesigned with an extensive restyle on a longer 111-inch wheelbase and Chevy decided to drop the Chevy II name plate and go with only Nova in 1969. This X-body classic remains a favorite of muscle car enthusiasts everywhere. Speedway Motors carries a huge selection of 1968-74 Nova parts to help any Nova nut get their beast running at peak performance.
Correct original Style stainless steel wiper blades with brushed finish. Fits Coupe and Convertible models. Sold as a pair.
- Original stainless steel wiper blades
- Brushed finish
- Sold as a pair
- Fits Coupe and Convertible models
- For 1968-75 Nova; 1967-69 Camaro and 1964-67 Chevelle
- Camaros & Classics part number WA2723
Steering wheel adapter for mounting any of the sport wheels such as the Comfort grip and/or Wood Wheels.
- Steering wheel adapter
- For mounting any of the sport wheels
- For 1969 Camaro; 69-70 Nova; 69-70 Chevelle/EC
- Camaros & Classics part number ST522
Direct replacement Throttle Pedal Assemblies for 1962-1972 Chevy II/Nova with ball-milled pads or rubber inserts eliminate the factory rod linkage, are designed to mount in the original firewall location and utilize a modern Lokar Throttle Cable system. The arms are splined for fine adjustment and can be switched for right and left adjustment of the throttle pad, which is spring-loaded and measures 2"x5". For a compact and clean look, Lokar has put a modern bend on classic brake/clutch pedal pads.
- Our Curved Brake/Clutch Pedal Pads add style and function to your classic car.
- Designed with hidden screws, these pads are curved to match and bolt directly to the factory steel brake/clutch pedal.
- Each brake/clutch pedal pad has been fashioned after its corresponding factory rubber pad and is available in brushed or black finish.
Lokar's 1968-1972 Nova Throttle Pedal is designed to replace rod style throttle linkage only. Part Nos. BAG-6142 and XBAG-6142. To complete the installation use Lokar's Throttle Cables and Mounting Brackets.
Perfectly reproduced SS 454 wheel ornament for use on 1969-70 Super Sport Novas, 69 Camaro and 69-70 SS Chevelle. Priced Each."
- Reproduction SS 454 wheel ornament
- Sold each
- For use on 1969-70 Super Sport Novas, 69 Camaro and 69-70 SS Chevelle
- Camaros & Classics part number WH21502
AFCO Single Adjustable Monotube FRONT shocks are an economical alternative to the fully double adjustable design. The single adjustable gives you the ability to adjust rebound dampening control without affecting the compression dampening characteristics of the shock. Plus, with AFCO's exclusive "BNC" valving, these shocks eliminate bounce caused by the impact after a wheel stand.
- Quicker R.T.'s
- Gas Mono-tube design for superior tuning and performance
- Rebound adjustable only - will not bleed over to compression
- BNC Valving eliminates front end bounce
- Can be upgraded to a coil-over shock
- 100% co-Tested and Serial Numbered
Fits most '55-'96 GM chassis
Fits 1979-1992 Dodge Ram half-ton 2WD pickup trucks.
See Applications tab for fittment.
Save $50 today with the Painless Rebate when you purchase this harness kit between March 1 and June 31, 2015!
One thing to never forget - the wiring in your muscle car is forty years old and updating to modern and safe components is easy. These Painless Wiring harnesses feature many pre-wired connections and are color coded to make installation a snap. Instructions included.
This 25 circuit harness was designed to fit the following 1969-1974 GM muscle cars: Camaro/Firebird, Nova, El Camino, Monte Carlo, Apollo, Chevelle, Cutlass, Skylark, Tempest, and GTO. This harness features a pre-wired factory style bulkhead connector that plugs directly into the back of the fuse block in the factory location. Factory original quick connect terminals are included for the in dash printed circuit board. Pre-terminated plugs for a column mounted ignition switch, dimmer switch, headlights & headlight switch, blower motor, wiper motor, and turn signal switch. Included with this harness you'll also find a detailed manual and each wire is custom printed with the circuit identification as well as using GM color codes for easy installation.
Fits 69-71 Nova Bucket Seats and 69-72 Chevelle. Priced Each
- Bucket Seat Back Lock Release Buttons
- Sold each
- Fits 1969-71 Nova
- Fit 1969-72 Chevelle
- Camaros & Classics part number ST75
Heavy duty rear alternator spacer with die stamped brace. Small Blocks
- Rear alternator spacer and brace
- Heavy duty
- Fits Small Block
- For 1969-74 Camaro, Nova, Chevelle/El Camino, GM Truck
- Camaros & Classics part number AL3414
Kit includes harness, switch and bulb.
- Includes harness, switch, and bulb
- For 1967-69 Camaro; 1962-74 Nova; and 1964-72 Chevelle/El Camino
- Sold as a kit
- Camaros & Classics part number W18000
- Lower Alternator Bracket
- Original GM Reproduction
- Sold individually
- Small Block Chevy
- Excludes Z/28
- 1967-68 Camaro
- 1968 Nova
- 1964-68 GM Truck
- Camaros & Classics part number AL3416
This set will replace your outer door lock cylinders and the ignition lock cylinders.
- Ignition and door lock
- For 1968 Camaro/FB; 68 Nova; 68 Chevelle/EC
- Camaros & Classics part number LK105
Exact reproduction of the park brake handle for 68-79 Nova and 67-74 Camaros Rugged,injection molded and fits as original.
- Reproduction park brake handle
- Injection molded
- Fits as original
- For 1968-79 Nova and 1967-74 Camaros
- Camaros & Classics part number BR3992
Reproduction hood insulation made right here in the USA. This high quality hood insulation is made from a high heat resistant material that protects your paint on the hood from the heat coming off the engine. A must for protecting any paint job.
- Reproduction hood insulation
- Made from a high heat resistant material that protects your paint on the hood form the heat coming off the engine
- A must for protecting any paint job
- For 1968-74 Nova
Purchased Individually. Replacement Tall Rear Leaf Spring Nut Quality Hardware made in the U.S.
- Rear Leaf Spring T and U Bolt Nut
- Sold each
- For 1968-79 Nova; 67-81 Camaro
- Camaros & Classics part number SU2998A
Correct ribbed shaft in die cast material. Sold as a pair.
- Door Lock Knob Ferrules
- Die cast material
- Sold as a pair
- For 1968-81 Camaro/FB; 68-72 Nova; 68-72 Chevelle/El Camino
- Camaros & Classics part number DP4622
Nice reproduction of the original Nova front fender emblem installed on all 1968-72 Novas. Also for rear quarter panel on all 68 Novas. Priced Each.
- Reproduction fender emblem
- Installed on all 1968-72 Novas
- Also for rear quarter panel on all 68 Novas
- Sold each
Correct reproduction tie strap for wiring and washer washer hose bundling. Sold each.
- Reproduction tie strap
- For wiring and washer washer hose bundling
- Sold each
- Camaros & Classics part number WA2711
The end caps finish off the bucket seat molding trim.12 pieces included.
- Bucket seat chrome molding end cap set
- Includes 12 pieces
- For 1966-71 Nova; 1966-72 Chevelle/El Camino
- Camaros & Classics part number ST3205
For mounting caliper to bracket. One pair required for each side.
- Brake pad retainer pins
- One pair required for each side
- Sold in pairs
- Camaros & Classics part number BR3900