Browse our wining racing and performance auto parts.MORE
There are few cars as synomous with power as the Chevelle. One of GM's best A-Body cars, the Chevelle has been a favorite of muscle car lovers for decades. Speedway has expanded it's muscle car product line and now offers more Chevelle parts than ever before. From control arms to direct fit radiators, we stock it all and at the best prices around.
Correct original Style stainless steel wiper blades with brushed finish. Fits Coupe and Convertible models. Sold as a pair.
- Original stainless steel wiper blades
- Brushed finish
- Sold as a pair
- Fits Coupe and Convertible models
- For 1968-75 Nova; 1967-69 Camaro and 1964-67 Chevelle
- Camaros & Classics part number WA2723
Assembly manuals are a duplicate copy of the original reference guide that was used by assembly line personnel when cars were being assembled at the factory. It includes detailed views of most areas of the car along with the original GM part numbers. This manual is a fantastic reference guide for any collector.
- Assembly manual
- Duplicate copy of original reference guide
- Fantastic reference guide for any collector
- For 1968 Chevelle
- Camaros & Classics part number BK6800
Steering wheel adapter for mounting any of the sport wheels such as the Comfort grip and/or Wood Wheels.
- Steering wheel adapter
- For mounting any of the sport wheels
- For 1969 Camaro; 69-70 Nova; 69-70 Chevelle/EC
- Camaros & Classics part number ST522
Heavy duty clutch return spring that attaches from the Z-bar to the frame bracket.
- Clutch return spring
- Attaches from the Z-bar to the frame bracket
- From 68-72 Chevelle
- Camaros & Classics part number A-M3460
Perfectly reproduced SS 454 wheel ornament for use on 1969-70 Super Sport Novas, 69 Camaro and 69-70 SS Chevelle. Priced Each."
- Reproduction SS 454 wheel ornament
- Sold each
- For use on 1969-70 Super Sport Novas, 69 Camaro and 69-70 SS Chevelle
- Camaros & Classics part number WH21502
AFCO Single Adjustable Monotube FRONT shocks are an economical alternative to the fully double adjustable design. The single adjustable gives you the ability to adjust rebound dampening control without affecting the compression dampening characteristics of the shock. Plus, with AFCO's exclusive "BNC" valving, these shocks eliminate bounce caused by the impact after a wheel stand.
- Quicker R.T.'s
- Gas Mono-tube design for superior tuning and performance
- Rebound adjustable only - will not bleed over to compression
- BNC Valving eliminates front end bounce
- Can be upgraded to a coil-over shock
- 100% co-Tested and Serial Numbered
Fits most '55-'96 GM chassis
Fits 1979-1992 Dodge Ram half-ton 2WD pickup trucks.
See Applications tab for fittment.
The hot rod experts at Ididit put a lot of time and research into these retrofit steering columns, ensuring a perfect fit for your specific vehicle. These Ididit retrofit floor shift steering columns are designed to fit in the factory location and, in many cases, will put the steering wheel back in its original location. They include self-canceling turn signals, 4-way flashers and knobs and handles. The columns are designed for use with aftermarket steering wheels.
- For '69-'72 Chevelle
- Black powdercoated
- 8 position tilt
- With key
- Self canceling turn signals
- 4 way flasher
- Knob & Levers
- 3-7/8 wiring plug
- 1" - 48 lower shaft
- Uses original under dash mount and floor mount along with the factory wiring and plug
- Made in the USA
Exterior door handles that will compliment to any exterior finish. Includes assembled door handles, gaskets, and mounting screws.
- Will compliment to any exterior finish
- Hardware and mounting screws included
- Includes assembled door handles
- For 1968-69 Chevelle and 1968-72 El Camino
- Camaros & Classics part number DR4780
Top of the line tilt wheel release lever. Made in the U.S.A.
- Tilt wheel release lever
- Top of the line
- For 1967 Nova, Camaro, Chevelle
- Camaros & Classics part number ST4470
Rubber insulators for rear coil springs made with correct fiber materials.
- Rubber insulators
- Made with correct fiber materials
- For 1964-66 Chevelle
- Camaros & Classics part number SUA-Z2205
Save $50 today with the Painless Rebate when you purchase this harness kit between March 1 and June 31, 2015!
One thing to never forget - the wiring in your muscle car is forty years old and updating to modern and safe components is easy. These Painless Wiring harnesses feature many pre-wired connections and are color coded to make installation a snap. Instructions included.
This 25 circuit harness was designed to fit the following 1969-1974 GM muscle cars: Camaro/Firebird, Nova, El Camino, Monte Carlo, Apollo, Chevelle, Cutlass, Skylark, Tempest, and GTO. This harness features a pre-wired factory style bulkhead connector that plugs directly into the back of the fuse block in the factory location. Factory original quick connect terminals are included for the in dash printed circuit board. Pre-terminated plugs for a column mounted ignition switch, dimmer switch, headlights & headlight switch, blower motor, wiper motor, and turn signal switch. Included with this harness you'll also find a detailed manual and each wire is custom printed with the circuit identification as well as using GM color codes for easy installation.
Get superior stopping power with Hawk Performance! Hawk Performance brake pads have been successful in virtually all forms of motorsports for over 16 years. This success helps Hawk Performance enjoy the benefits of the “Win on Sunday, Sell on Monday,” philosophy. Hawk is one of few brake pad manufacturers that can deliver on the promise, “Race Proven – Street Legal.”
- Increased stopping power
- High friction/torque hot or cold
- Gentle on rotors
- Extended pad life
- Low dust
- Virtually noise-free
Tech Tip: Only use full metallic pads on coated rotors.
Sold as a set of 4, 1 set will be needed to outfit 2 calipers.
Brake Pad Brand Guide (Link)
Learn how to properly Bed-In your brake pads by reading our tech article. Bedding-In Brake Pad Procedure.
The alloy steel ball studs are process coated for low friction and long wear. You can feel the difference in smooth travel and easy steering effort.
The rugged steel housing will withstand impacts that would destroy a standard automotive ball joint; typically only the ball stud will need replacement. Our standard ball studs are dimensionally the same as OEM and different length ball studs are available to allow easy geometry changes.
- 1971-1976 Chevy Impala
For Howe Precision Ball Joints ONLY.
Fits 69-71 Nova Bucket Seats and 69-72 Chevelle. Priced Each
- Bucket Seat Back Lock Release Buttons
- Sold each
- Fits 1969-71 Nova
- Fit 1969-72 Chevelle
- Camaros & Classics part number ST75
Fits Sedan upper and rear glass channel of the front door keeping the glass rolling smooth, and seals tight at the top.
- Door glass run channel set
- Keeps the glass rolling smoothly
- Seals tight to the drop
- For 1962-67 Nova, 1961-67 Chevelle
- Camaros & Classics part number WS4039
Heavy duty rear alternator spacer with die stamped brace. Small Blocks
- Rear alternator spacer and brace
- Heavy duty
- Fits Small Block
- For 1969-74 Camaro, Nova, Chevelle/El Camino, GM Truck
- Camaros & Classics part number AL3414
Kit includes harness, switch and bulb.
- Includes harness, switch, and bulb
- For 1967-69 Camaro; 1962-74 Nova; and 1964-72 Chevelle/El Camino
- Sold as a kit
- Camaros & Classics part number W18000
High quality reproduction park lamp lenses made just like the originals, sold as a pair. Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Reproduction park lamp lenses
- Sold as a pair
- Fits LH and RH sides
- Camaros & Classics part number L66N
Fits our 910-34906 and 910-34908 2" dropped spindles. (Will not fit stock spindles.) For 1964-1972 Chevelle/Malibu/GTO/Lemans/442/Cutlass/Skylark GM A-bodies, and 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird GM F-bodies.
The brake kit uses the common single piston '78-'88 GM Metric calipers and 10-1/2" vented rotors with a 5 on 4-3/4" bolt pattern. Calipers have 7/16"-20 inlets. Includes rubber brake lines and zinc plated dust caps.
This set will replace your outer door lock cylinders and the ignition lock cylinders.
- Ignition and door lock
- For 1968 Camaro/FB; 68 Nova; 68 Chevelle/EC
- Camaros & Classics part number LK105
Inner rear view mirrors from OER feature an 8 Inch chrome backing. They are new reproductions of the original chrome backed mirror found in all original 1967-68 Camaros, 64-67 Chevelles, 62-67 Novas, and 65-67 Impalas. Each mirror is reproduced to exact specifications including a polished stainless back and correct gray rubber trim as factory original. Also includes correct Guide lettering. Includes buit in day/night options.
- 8 Inch chrome backing
- Includes buit in day/night options
- Guide lettering
- For 1967-68 Camaro, 64-67 Chevelle, 62-67 Nova, and 65-67 Impala
Nicely chrome plated spacer nut retains stud to vent window glass. One required each vent window. Sold Each
- Truck vent window nut
- One required each vent window
- Sold each
- For 1967 Camaro, 66-67 Chevelle, 68 Truck
- Camaros & Classics part number VW002
Correct ribbed shaft in die cast material. Sold as a pair.
- Door Lock Knob Ferrules
- Die cast material
- Sold as a pair
- For 1968-81 Camaro/FB; 68-72 Nova; 68-72 Chevelle/El Camino
- Camaros & Classics part number DP4622
High quality reproduction tailight lenses made with injection molded plastic. Identical to the original GM lenses. Guaranteed to please. Sold as a Pair.
- Reproduction tailight lenses
- Made with injection molded plastic
- Identical to the original
- Sold as a Pair
- For 1969 Chevelle
- Camaros & Classics part number TL69AN
These stock height rear coil springs are for your 1964-1966 GM A-body vehicle. These coil springs are sold in pairs.
- Spring size: Inside Diameter 5.54", Bar Diameter .531", Installed Height 9.78"
- Load rating: 628 lbs.
- One tangential and one pigtail end
- All coil springs meet or exceed OEM (original equipment manufacturers) standards