Muscle Car, Power Steering Components
These power steering pump pulleys for a long water pump are available in plain(Pln), polished(Pol), or chrome(Chr). Pulley listed is 5-3/4" in diameter.
- Works only with the long pump and matching long pump pulleys
- Works with our Saginaw pump (91032908)
- Bolt-on pulley
- 5-3/4" in diameter
- Measures .852" from the front of the pulley to the center of the V-belt groove just as it would be mounted on the pump
- Choose from plain, polished, or chome finish.
Item DetailsLong Water Pump
If you have a power steering pump using late model style O-ring sealed hoses that you need to adapt to traditional inverted flare hoses, this inverted flare adapter is a simple fix. Simply insert the adapter into the flow control fitting and then install your inverted flare hose.
Use to convert from 16mm o-ring to 5/8" inverted flare style.
Item DetailsConverts 16mm O-ring to 5/8" inverted flare
Included in this kit is a new 500 series power steering box, new centerlink, new pitman and idler arm. Modification of the original steering column is required. Use 910-32460 (1955-56) or 910-32462 (1957) to convert the stock column for use with this kit. This is a straight bolt-on conversion when using our Ididit columns.
The top splines on the steering box are 3/4"-30.
910-32570 Instructions (PDF)
It is common to use an early GM power steering pump with a Mustang II power rack and pinion. Our Mustang II/GM pump power steering hose assemblies are an inexpensive alternative to the more costly stainless steel braided hose kits. The return hose included in this kit will normally need to be cut to length.
This has an adapter to allow it to work with both metric O-ring and standard inverted flare threads on the power steering pump fitting.
This will work with the 1974-78 Mustang II power rack and pinion in conjunction with the suggested power steering pumps 910-32922-FORD and 910-32908-BLK. When using an early GM pump with Mustang II rack, you will also need flow reducer valve 910-32918. This valve reduces the fluid flow from three gallons-per-minute to two gallons-per-minute, which cures problems of twitchy steering when these components are used together.
- 1974-1978 Must II Rack only
Rubber power steering hose kit for 500, 600, & 605 series power steering boxes. Our power steering hose assemblies are an inexpensive alternative to the more costly stainless steel braided hose kits. Return hose will normally need to be cut to length.
- 11/16"-18 inverted flare fine (pressure fitting)
- 5/8"-18 inverted flare fine (return fitting)
Our standard power steering hose assemblies are an inexpensive alternative to the more costly stainless steel braided hose kits. This set adapts a 1982-1988 T-Bird/Cougar rack or our 91034340-POW rack to a GM style pump. Return hose will normally need to be cut to length.The pressure line in this kit has an inverted flare fitting at the pump end along with a 14mm O-ring fitting on the rack end. It also comes with an adaptor so that it can work with an O-ring style (metric) pump fitting. We suggest using power steering pumps 91032922-GM or 910-32908.
- Adapter for the GM pump, to allow it to work with both metric O-ring and standard inverted flare style threads on the power steering pump fitting.
- The fittings that go into the 1982-1988 T-bird rack which are 14mm O-ring (high pressure) and 16mm O-ring (low pressure return) with the smaller O-ring fitting hose end being the pressure side for the rack.
910-32535 Instructions (PDF)