Moroso Performance Products is one of the worlds most respected suppliers of automotive equipment for racing and street performance applications. Moroso manufactures over 3000 products, from oil pans and oiling systems to ignition components and suspension equipment and numerous other performance parts. The company has an impressive list of customers, ranging from grass-roots racers to top level NASCAR Sprint Cup and NHRA/IHRA race team.
Moroso ceramic engine seal coats and seals radiators and cooling systems. Seals minor cracks in engine head and block.
- The best Chemical Sealer you can buy to stop cooling system leaks
- Works equally well in aluminum or cast iron blocks
- Cooling system must be thoroughly clean before use
- Does not work with antifreeze
- If this doesn't stop the leaks, find yourself a welder!
This solid transmission mount from Moroso Performance must be used in conjunction with Solid Motor Mounts to prevent breakage of engine block and transmission case to torsional stress. This sturdy mount is made from 3/16" steel and features slotted holes on top for transmission mounting and threaded nuts welded to bottom for cross member mounting.
- Replaces stock OEM-style soft rubber mount to eliminate linkage binding, driveline misalignment, and unwanted transmission movement
- Black Zinc Finish
- Steel Construction
- Sold Each
- 1958-'88 Chevy with Powerglide
- TH-350 and TH-400
- All Borg-Warner, Muncie, Saginaw, Chrysler 4-speed and Doug Nash 5-speed Transmissions, except 1982-'92 Camaro and Firebird
Makes manifold the highest filling point. For cooling problems where radiator is mounted low. Fits both right or left applications. Sender mount. Fits GM V8, 90° V6.
- Locates filler neck at highest point on cars with low-mount radiators to bleed off air
- Unit can be flipped 180° for either right or left outlet location
- Includes 1/2" NPT fitting for installing water temperature sending unit and two 1/4" NPT fittings for return lines on popular aftermarket cylinder heads
- Made of 356-T6 cast aluminum; 3-1/4" high
- Includes gaskets, bolts and washers, and standard size radiator cap filler neck
- Cap is NOT included
These slip links for Holley 4150 carbs are designed to replace the "progressive" stock link to provide simultaneous, 1:1 primary and secondary opening rates.
- Replaces "progressive" stock link
- 1:1 primary and secondary opening rates
- Requires drilling of existing primary throttle arm hole
- One per package
54565444 Instructions (PDF)
These wheel studs manufactured from Moroso are made of a high strength steel. Their press-in design makes them stronger than stock. These wheel studs are sold in sets of 5.
- Exceeds sanctioning bodies requirements on the use of extra-long wheel studs with thick-hub racing wheels
- Manufacturing from high grade SAE 8740 steel to withstand sheet loads of 190,000 psi (which exceeds Grade 8 specifications)
- 5 per package
- Made in the U.S.A.
- All stud lengths are measured from the base of the knurl to the end of the stud.
- 0.560" knurl dia. for standard hole size 0.552" to 0.559"
- 7/16" threads
- 2-7/8" length
- Fits many late model GM disc brake and early drum brake applications
These wheel studs manufactured from Moroso Performance is made of a high strength steel. Its press-in design makes it stronger than stock. These wheel studs are sold in sets of 5.
- Designed for use with thick hub racing wheels
- High grade steel construction
- Set of 5
- 1/2"-20 x 3"
- Currie 9+ Axles
- Made in USA
- 1979-2004 Mustang
- 2005-Up Mustang
This tire from Moroso Performance is designed specifically for racing. Its premium quality aircraft inspired design makes them very light front tires. These tires are sold individually.
- Aircraft inspired tread design offers reduced weight, minimal rolling resistance and high-speed stability
- Asymmetrical tread pattern improves high-speed stability by reducing the tire's tendency to "walk" at the top end
- 4-ply nylon construction with high-strength bead provides added durability, especially during mounting and dismounting
- Ozone-resistant tire compound withstands the harmful effects of the sun and other environmental conditions
- Tested to 300 MPH with 800 lb. load
17026 Specifications (GIF)
This oil return kit from Moroso is designed to work with your Big Block Chevy. It traps metal fragments or loose components resulting from valve train failure before reaching vital engine parts.
- Inexpensive engine insurance
- Stainless steel mesh screens are fitted over holes in lifter valley with supplied epoxy
- Sold as Kit
This wheel stud manufactured from Moroso is made of a high strength steel. Its press-in design makes it stronger than stock. These wheel studs are sold in sets of 5.
- Exceeds santioning bodies requirements on the use of extra long wheel studs with thick-hub racing wheels
- Constructed from SAE 8740 Steel to withstand sheet loads of 190,000 psi (which exceeds Grade 8 specifications)
- Fits: Most late model Ford front and rear disc brake, 2005-Up Mustang rear and Chrysler front
- Standard hole size: .606" to .613"
- 5 per package
- Made in the USA!
46180 Specs (GIF)
Note: All stud lengths are measured from the base of the knurl to the end of the stud.
This battery disconnect switch from Moroso Performance is easy to install and is required by many sanctioning bodies. With a quick twist of the non-slip handle shuts off all electrical current to the electrical fuel pump, electric water pump, and ignition.
- Easy to install Disconnect Switch required by many sanctioning bodies
- A quick twist of the non-slip handle shuts off all electrical current to the electric fuel pump, electric water pump, ignition, instruments, etc.
- For drag racing vehicles, the switch should be mounted on the vehicle's rear panel for easy accessibility
- Use Push/Pull Switch Kit No 74105 for remote installation
- 2-3/8" Studs included
- Drag Race applications without alternators
- Rating: 125 amps @ 6-36 volts DC
Assembly Instructions (PDF)
This battery disconnect switch has a rating of 2000 amps intermittent and 300 amps continuous. It is perfect for engines with large starter draws, RVs, Drag cars with alternators, and other applications (20 amps on small terminals).
- Two pairs of copper studs (1/2" -20 & 10 -32) make it ideal for disconnecting alternator (or other electrical device) in addition to the battery
- Sealed shaft keeps out moisture and debris
- Indexing pin aligns switch with mounting panel and prevents rotation; fits mounting panels up to 1/4" thick
- Includes switch position face plate; also includes decal to indicate switch location during emergencies
- Sold Individually
Assembly Instructions (PDF)
One turn of this knob from Moroso Performance disconnects the battery and saves the solid state voltage regulator and alternator when charging. This product is sold individually.
- Deters possible car thieves when parked
- Switch is rated at 100 amps for 12 or 24 DC use
- Sold Individually
Assembly Instructions (PDF)
This remote breather tank is a perfect companion for Moroso's Racing Vacuum Pumps or Dry Sump Tanks. This all aluminum take features mounting straps to simplify installation.
- Remote breather tank is a perfect companion for Moroso's Racing Vacuum Pumps or Dry Sump Tanks has -12AN fitting to simplify plumbing
- All aluminum, lightweight tank features mounting straps to simplify installation
- Includes non-hooded, clamp-on style Filtered Breather that traps oil while allowing air to escape freely
- Hand-operated drain cock facilitates tank draining
- Dimensions: 3-1/8" diameter, 6-1/2" tank height (without filter), 11-1/2" overall height
Moroso Big Block Chevy extended oil pump pickups are engineered to be "where the oil is" under the most demanding racing conditions. Designed for use with Moroso oil pans, these steel pickups are precision-bent and welded. A wire mesh steel screen, which is welded to the pickup box, traps debris without restricting oil flow.
- Features bolt-on support bracket
- Aftermarket pan style
- Sold Individually
Fits: Stock Oil Pumps, Moroso BBC Race Pump Nos. 22150, 22160, 22162 or M77/M77HV style pump
These long bellhousing dowel pins from Moroso are designed for an easy method of properly aligning the transmission input shaft to the crankshaft pilot bearing. These dowel pins feature a .007" offset.
- .007" Offset
- For Chevy
- Steel Construction
- Sold as Pair
- Black Oxide Finish
These extra long dowel pins provide an easy method of properly aligning the transmission input shaft to the crankshaft pilot bearing. Moroso Offset Dowel Pins include set screws and instructions for locking pins into place drilling and tapping of block required.
- Extra long to simplify the task of installing a bellhousing on the engine block
- Insures a clean clutch release, maximum pilot bearing and transmission life and reduced shifting problems with alignment concentric to within ± .005"
- .625" diameter
- Two per package
- Designed to work with all GM V8 and V6 engine blocks
Moroso 64888 Vacuum Pump Pulley features a 3-bolt mounting pattern that accepts standard Gilmer belts with a width of a 1/2 inch or less. Constructed out of premium aircraft grade aluminum. Features a direct bolt-on installation.
- 36 tooth count
- Accepts Gilmer type belts
- Constructed out of aircraft grade aluminum
- 3-Bolt mounting pattern
- Moroso replacement gaskets for Holley® 4150-4160 series carbs are made from high grade Buna-N compound with an anti-wicking nylon backing and for use with alcohol or racing gasoline
- For 4150 primary and secondary metering blocks as well as 4160 primary metering block
Item DetailsReplaces Holley Part # 108-89-2
2 per package
- Attaches to the valley pan on a sprint car engine
- Kit includes a 1-3/4" diameter tubing with 8.5" long legs
- Black anodize finish
- Includes a billet aluminum clamp with mounting holes
- Cleanable and re-usable filter
Must drill and tap oil galleries under cam bearing. Sold as a kit. Oil Restrictor Kit. Small Block and Big Block Chevy engines, .060" orifice diameter. Oil delivery holes at rear cam bearing must be tapped to install. Includes 2 per kit.
- Reduces oil flow to upper engine assembly, leaving more oil available for the rod and main bearings
- Reduces power-robbing windage by reducing the volume of oil passing by the rotating assembly on its return to the pan
- Do not use with hydraulic lifters
545-22000 Instructions (PDF)
Stainless steel screen locates between the block and the oil filter to stop debris before it enters the filter element. Periodic inspections serve as early warning of engine failure. Fits S/B, B/B and 90° V-6 Chevy engines with spin-on oil filters. Does not affect oil pressure.
- Unique stainless steel screen locates on top of spin-on oil filters to trap debris before it enters the filter element undetected
- Particulate matter trapped in the screen and detected during periodic inspections serves as an "early warning signal" for impending engine failures
- 304 stainless steel filtration-grade screen traps contaminants down to the 280 micron range without affecting oil flow or oil pressure
- Crimped rings at both outside and inside diameters provide increased strength and extended durability
High-compression drag race engines require “indexing” of spark plugs to prevent contact between piston dome and ground wire of the spark plugs. Moroso’s indexer, designed for both flat and taper-seat 14mm spark plugs, enables selection of spark plugs that will not make such contact. Once a given plug is selected (placed in a cylinder head and found to have the correct ground wire position), it is placed in the Moroso Plug Indexer and the position of the ground electrode marked on the black anodized surface. Marking provides a reference for checking other plugs to be used in the same cylinder.
- Designed for both flat and tapered seat 14 mm spark plugs
- Black anodized for easy marking
- Hex-head design allows it to be held in a vise
Convert '55-'68 Small Block Chevy water pumps to the longer, late model design. Bolts included. Spacers are 1-1/4" thick.
Learn more about using different water pump accessories to best fit your application by reading our tech article. SBC - Short vs Long Water Pump.
This mandrel drive kit is just the ticket if you are running a S/B Ford with a belt drive pump. Includes a 16 tooth Gilmer pulley, 2-1/2" v-belt pulley and required spacers to work with most combinations. Fits balancers with a 2.11, I.D. and 3 or 4 bolt pattern with pulleys.
- Fits Small Block Ford 302-351W with either three or four mounting bolts
- 3.30" bolt circle, 2.432" male register—will NOT fit 289
- Hub mounted to harmonic balancer
- Pulleys are 6061-T6 aluminum and hard coat anodized for exceptional strength and extended service life
Includes: 2-1/2" V-belt pulley for vacuum pump, 1" (16-tooth) Gilmer pulley for external oil pump, guide plates, assorted spacers, belt guides and hardware.
This Moroso oil accumulator prevents intermittent loss of oil pressure that can occur under hard acceleration, severe cornering or hard braking. If oil pressure drops below optimum levels, an air-charged piston automatically forces up to 3 quarts of reserve oil to the main galleries.
The Accumulator is tapped to the pressure side of the engine’s oiling system. When the engine is running, oil pressure forces reserve oil into the accumulator and compresses the air ahead. When the danger is over and the pump is once again primed with oil, the oil pressure forces oil back into the Accumulator where it is ready for the next emergency. Moroso Accumulators can also be used to manually pre-lube engines before starting to prevent cold-start scuffing and premature bearing wear.
- Three quarts of oil under pressure provide emergency supply instantaneously when needed
- Air Pressure gauge verifies that Accumulator is ready for use
- Cold start valve releases oil into cold engine for reduced wear
- Tapped for 1/2" NPT fitting
- Can be mounted in any position using Moroso Accumulator Mount Brackets
545-23900 Instructions (PDF)
Oil heater raises temperature of 12 quarts of oil 60° in about 12 minutes. For aluminum tanks. 1" NPT bung included. Complete with detachable 6' cord. 120 volts, 212 watts.
- Heater element designed specifically for heating oil; does not scorch or boil the oil like "converted water heater" designs
- 212 watts of power raises temperature of 12 quarts of oil 60°F in about 30 minutes
- Element screws into place; available with aluminum or steel 1" NPT fitting
- 120 volt rating; includes detachable 7-foot cord
- Length of heating element is 4-1/2" from fitting to tip
Eliminates oil pump bind and spark scatter when using a distributor in an engine with milled heads or decks. Shims fit between the intake manifold and your distributor allowing you to properly set gear mesh. Made from leak-free, high impact nylon.
- Eliminates oil pump bind and spark scatter
- Prevents wiping out your distributor gear
- Made from high impact nylon to exact GM gasket specs
- Kit contains 3 sizes; .030", .060" & .100"
Phenolic material is a type of plastic resin which has excellent insulating properties, so it will keep the fuel in your 4 barrel Holley 4150/4160 cooler for more power. For 390 CFM carbs with 1.467" diameter bores.
- Specially formulated material reduces heat conductivity 10 times greater than aluminum
- Reduces fuel temperature inside the carburetor
- Denser, more powerful fuel charge to the manifold
- 4 hole plenum design
- 1/2" height
- Gaskets not included
This carb cap keeps junk out of the carb during transportation and at the car wash. Cap fits fits Holley, Thermoquad and Quadrajet carbs with 5-1/8" diameter necks. 2-1/4" tall.
- Keeps dust and other foreign material out
- Manufactured from durable, high-impact plastic
- Thumbscrew included