M&W Aluminum Products, Inc. was established in 1987 to fill a void in the supply of steel and aluminum radius rods to the Sprint car, Modified, and Midget racing industry. Today, the M&W product line also includes a wide variety of swaged tubes, Mini Sprint sprockets, nerf bars, Sprint car steering arms, billet aluminum motor plates, and Jacobs ladder assemblies.
These aluminum front bracket calipers are for 3.25" spindles with counter sunk bolts. Available for two different rotor sizes.
These lightweight 7075-T6 aluminum sprockets for Mini/Micro Sprints fit 6-lug hubs with the 6.438" bolt circle. Available from 42-55 tooth.
Super light, 4130 chromoly steel tie rod & drag link tubes. Outlaw legal.
- Available in Chrome powdercoat finish, plain steel finish, and glossy black finish
- 5/8" NF threads
- Available in lengths of 40", 42", 45", 46", 47", 48", 49" or 50"
Item DetailsNote: CHR finish is a chrome appearing powdercoat.
Support the nose wing on your sprint car with this strong, lightweight aluminum nose wing post.
- Aluminum construction for light weight and durability
- For mounting a nose wing on most sprint cars
- 1" OD
- 1/4" hole in post
M&W introduces these great combo left hand steering arms for Sprint Cars. Steering arms are constructed from durable aluminum and feature a nice anodized finish.
- 7.5" overall length
- 6.5" overall width
- Aluminum construction
- Anodized finish
- Sold each
This swedged throttle linkage tubing is tapped 3/16" (10-32) LH and RH thread. One end of the throttle rod will have left hand threads, and the other end will have right hand threads. Made of 5/16" x 0.049 round aluminum tubing.
- Aluminum construction
- Anodized finish
- 0.31" shaft diameter
- Sold each
When measuring for your tube length, you will want to allow 1.5" in length for the rod ends (3/4" of length for each end when calculating your eye-to-eye measurement. For instance, an eye-to-eye length of 11.5" would require a 10" swedged tube.
These top wing front roller T posts have roller bearings that give your wing better movement and prevent it from binding up when you are sliding it back and forth. They are twist-in style posts that also make it easy to install your wing.
These are top wing front roller T posts for internal slider wings.
- Mounts top wings on most sprint cars
- Roller bearings for better wing movement and less binding
- Sturdy Chromoly construction
- Twist-in style for easy wing installation
Black finish steel construction looks great and protects even better! Stop fighting nose wing damage and movement caused by nose to tail contact. These stylish options fit any chassis with bumper spuds on a 19" centerline. The width center line is 19". The depth of the unit is 7.688".
- New black finish
- Helps to prevent nose wing damage and movement caused by nose to tail contact
- Fit any chassis with bumper spuds on a 19" centerline
- The depth of this bumper is 7.688"
These mini/micro sprint sprocket splined hubs from M&W Aluminum Products feature a 27 spline design in a quick change style for quick and timely gear changes without needing extra sprocket carriers.
- 27 spline
- Quick change style allows for faster gear changes without the need for extra sprocket carriers
- Includes white nylon chain guards
These manuel wing sliders use swedged tubes which adjust from 18-1/2" to 30-1/2" in 1" incraments and come with 3/8" heims.
- Adjusts from 18-1/2" to 30-1/2"
- Comes with 3/8" heims
- Manual wing slider for Mini Sprints
Great for having spare sprockets mounted for quick gear changes. Lightweight CNC machined aluminum.
Use these on both sides of your sprocket hub as a chain guide and protection against debris.
Machined aluminum ladder complete with 6" straps and hardware. All holes are 3/8".
Never fight an awkward clevis or heim again.
This quick release cable end is made of light weight aluminum and features female 10-32 thread. Also included are one steel ball stud with 1/4" male fine threads and a second aluminum ball stud with 10-32 thread.
These bushings are bronze and oil impregnated. They stand apart from standard bushings because of their narrowed face for more spline engagement and the unique recessed bore that acts as a grease barrier to keep the lube in and dirt out.
- Overall Length: 1.475"
- Inside Diameter: 1.125"
- Outside Diameter: 1.279"
- Flange Diameter: 1.50"
- Flange Thickness: .125"
- Fits 1-1/8" torsion bars with .120" wall
- Sold Individually
M&W Aluminum 27 Spline Sprocket Carriers with Chain Guards. Works great on any Mini Sprint Axle.
- Non Quick Change
- For Stallard, PMP, Hyper, RTS, and others
- Features solid rollers and extended bushings
- High carbon alloy pins and increased roller thickness to prolong life
- Gold outer plates and copper rollers
- Tensile strength is 9400 lbs.
- Master link not included (see 960-661)
These Sprint racing bell cranks come complete with a sealed bearing for smooth action. Multiple adjustment holes give you the ability to make it the part that works. Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum.
- Anodized black aluminum
- Measures 2-7/16" and 3-9/16" from the center of the bearing to the end of the arms
- Has .246" I.D. bearing
- Bearing O.D. is .630"
- Overall Length: 4.37"
- Overall Thickness: .17"
- Hole Diameter: .19"
These disc brake caliper brackets for left front calipers are made from high quality aluminum. They feature an anodized black finish and include all necessary hardware. They are intended for 10.88" (10-7/8") diameter rotors.
- Sprint car
- Black Left front brake caliper mount
- 3.25" long
- For 10.88" (10-7/8") rotor