Holley chrome carbureted fuel filters are designed to be installed between the fuel pump and carburetor. A dirty fuel filter can cause many drivability issues such as low fuel pressure, loss of power, poor fuel mileage and carburetor flooding. Ensure you keep your ride in top shape with a new fuel filter from Holley.
- In-Line fuel filter for carbureted applications
- Chrome finish
- designed for 3/8" hose
Now available from Holley are complete kits that have everything needed for the application including the belt. Included are accessories, pulleys, tensioner, and belt that are manufactured by OE part suppliers many of which are on production cars today.
- 70R156 - BELT, 6V SERPENTINE
- Universal brackets fit virtually all common LS engines regardless of water pump and harmonic balancer offsets reducing cost and complexity compared to competitive products
- The most cost effective LS bracket solution on the market!
- Simple, dedicated installation kits allow easy fitment to Corvette, F-Body or Truck drive offsets
- Accessories, tensioner, and pulleys are manufactured by OEM suppliers many of which are on production vehicles today.
- 20-132 - LS A/C DRV BRACKET KIT
- 97-152 - PULLEY, P/S PUMP
- 97-151 - TENSIONER ASSM W/GROOVED PULLEY
- 97-150 - IDLER PULLEY, SMOOTH, 2.75" DIAMETER
- 197-400 - HARNESS PIGTAIL, ALTERNATOR, AD STYLE
- 199-102 - AC SD7 SANDEN COMPRESSOR, R-134a
- 198-100 - P/S PUMP, CORVETTE ALUMINUM
- 197-301 - ALTERNATOR, 130 AMP, LARGE CASE
- INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING ITEMS
- Ideal for crate engines, take out motors and engine builders
- OEM spec flanged head hardware included to match your factory LS engine hardware
- OEM quality natural finish die castings for clean looks and durability. Can be polished, coated, painted or plated.
An EFI System so easy and powerful you'll think it's alive! Simply bolt it on, feed it a few basic answers and let Terminator EFI take control of your ride!
- ECU only
- Easy to install
- No computer experience required
- Simple multiple choice set“up wizard
- Self“tunes while you drive
- Upgradable to complete laptop control without buying another ECU
Holley fuel injection pressure regulators are designed to provide the correct fuel pressure for any high performance fuel injected vehicle. Regulators for dedicated applications are offered in various colors. These each feature a range of adjustability from 35-65 PSI. They are made to bolt in the stock location, so installation is a snap!
- Adjustable from 35-65 psi
- CNC machined billet aluminum
- Clear anodized for good looks and corrosion protection
- Bolts in stock location for ease of installation
Holleys fuel inlet fittings are precisely machined from 2024 aluminum and anodized red for good looks and corrosion protection. Short -6AN male fuel inlet fitting (red) with -8AN o-ring threads for 4150 Ultra HP fuel bowls.
- Fuel Inlet Fitting
- Aluminum red Anodized
Holley fuel pressure regulators are designed to precisely control the fuel pressure from the fuel pump to the carburetor. Too much fuel pressure for a given needle and seat assembly can overload the needle and seat and may cause flooding or drivability problems. Each Holley fuel pressure regulator is fully adjustable so regulating the fuel pressure to your engines needs is a simple task. All Holley regulators are pre-set at the factory so there is no guesswork when first installing the regulator. The Holley 12-707 fuel pressure regulator features 1 -8 inlet & 4 -6 outlet ports.
- Adjustable fuel regulation from 4-1/2 to 9 psi
- One -8 inlet port and four -6 outlet ports
- .437" (7/16") restriction
- Aluminum billet body and top casting cover are hard coat anodized for corrosion resistance
- Three fuel pressure gauge mounting options (fuel pressure gauge not included)
- Includes mounting hardware and AN fittings
- Compatible for use with gasoline and methanol/alcohol
The 12-920 universal in-line fuel pump is intended for Throttle Body EFI, Multipoint EFI and Forced Induction Multipoint EFI systems. It is designed to work in-line, not inside the tank, so installation is a snap. The 12-920 is rated for continuous duty service and have been tested up to 2,500 hours.
- Flows 80 GPH at 15 psi
- Draws 5 amps at 15 psi
- Will feed up to 800 horsepower throttle body EFI units
- Will feed up to 700 horsepower multipoint units
- Will feed up to 600 horsepower forced induction multipoint units
- OE proven design
- Lightweight and compact
- 3/8" barbed fittings included
- Rubber isolator, mounting clamps and electrical hardware included
Renew Kit original equipment marine rebuild kits are available for all Holley marine carburetors. Each kit contains all parts and gaskets that are necessary to restore "like new" performance to your marine carburetor. Detailed instructions are included to guide you through the rebuilding process. Start off the season with a quality Holley Renew Kit. It's your guarantee for trouble-free cruising.
- Contains all parts and gaskets necessary to restore your marine carburetor to like new performance
- Detailed instructions included
Want to closely monitor Air/Fuel ratios with your Commander 950? The Holley Commander 950 Wide Band O2 gauge features a 3-digit numeric display along with a 40 segment bar graph. With the ultra-high intensity light emitting diodes you will be able to see your Air/Fuel ratio even under direct sunlight. The P/N 534-200 is designed to operate in street or race environments and will withstand heat, dirt, and vibration all while fitting in a standard 2-1/16 gauge pod.
- Features a 3-digit numeric display and 40 segment multicolor bar graph for a quick read
- Ultra-high intensity light emitting diodes for easy viewing even in direct sunlight
- Standard 2-1/16 diameter for ease of mounting in a standard gauge pod
- Designed to operate over a temperature range of -4 to 185° F
- Built for race environments to withstand heat, dirt, and vibration
- Connects to vehicle light switch to dim the gauge during night time viewing
- Will only work with 3rd generation wide band controllers - part numbers 534-188 and 534-197
Replacement primary center hung Fuel Bowl Kit For Use w/model 4160 carburetors with center hung bowls. and double Pump Carburetors Excluding model 4165. Standard finish
- Center-hung-float style with provision for accelerator pump and fuel inlet
- Used on 3310 and double pump carburetors.
Marine Secondary Fuel Bowl Kit Side Hung Float Style Standard - Model 4160
- Used on Holley Model 4160 carburetors.
- The secondary bowl is a side-hung float design, with transfer tube provision, that accepts only the non-adjustable-style needle and seat assembly.
Holley® Billet Fuel Pressure Regulators are part of a complete line of fuel system products from Holley®. They are precision machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for strength and durability. They feature a black bright dip anodized body and a clear bright dip anodized top for corrosion resistance and good looks. The Holley 12-843 fuel pressure regulator features (1) -10 AN O-ring inlet, (2) -8 AN O-ring outlets.
- Adjustable from 4.5-9 psi for precise fuel pressure adjustments
- Constructed of billet aluminum with a black anodized base and clear anodize top for good looks
- Used in systems where a return line is not needed
- Use with electric or mechanical pumps
- (1) -10 an O-ring inlet,(2)-8 an O-ring outlets
- 1/8" NPT gauge port
- Comparable and interchangeable with popular Holley® 12-704 regulator
- Mounting bracket included
50cc shiny aluminum accelerator pump cover with gold hardware
- Replacement 50cc accelerator pump cover for shiny aluminum carburetors with gold hardware
- Includes mounting screws and lever