On a tight budget with your street rod or race car build? Check out our Garage Sale department full of discontinued or blemished name-brand performance parts and safety equipment at bargain prices. If you're willing to provide a little elbow grease, odds are you'll love our Garage Sale department - oh and we bet you'll love the prices, too.
This is garage sale priced because it was damaged in shipping.
5 x 5-1/2". This rotor was originally used on front of most Ford F-150 two wheel drive trucks from 1973 to approximately 1993. 11.75" diameter.
This item is garage sale priced because it was used on a display.
Chrome plated steel steering double u-joint made by Sweet Mfg. 5-1/2" overall length. Features #23 end (1" DD Ididit) and #13 end (9/16"-26 splined for Manual Pinto).
This is garage sale priced because studs were installed into the axle.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
Currie axle made to work in the 58" centered Speedway Motors Ford 9" rear housing (910-46105). Our matched axle to complete the set (910-46107). 29-5/8 inches long.
- 9 Inch Ford
- 31 Spline
- 27-3/8 Inch Long
- 20-30% stronger than factory axles - increased depth allows for flex without breaking
- Drilled for both 5 on 4-1/2" and 5 on 4-3/4" wheel bolt patterns
- Includes both 7/16"-20 and 1/2"-20 wheel studs
- Compatible with "Big Ford - New Style" housing and brakes with 2-1/2" offset
- Includes a set-20 bearing and retainer you will have to press on
- Axles sold each, not as a pair
Need a certain length not found on our site? Check out Currie's 9+ Rearend Calculator to have specially sized axles or rearend housings made for your specific application. Custom orders will be built and processed directly through Currie Enterprizes and shipped to your door. For ease of ordering, please refer toCurrie's Dimension Diagram
Installation Notes: When installing new axles in rearends with posi traction differentials, be sure to install the driver's side axle first to keep the splines properly aligned. Failure to do so may move the two splined gears out of alignment, and it may be difficult to install the driver's side axle properly if the passenger side axle is already installed.
If installation of passenger side axle is done first it may require two people when installing the driver's side axle, with both parties rotating reach axle until splines are in line and the driver's side axle fully sides into the housing.
To ensure you get the most out of your new 9 Inch components, Currie recommends that you perform a proper break-in process:
- Use a name brand mineral-based gear oil, preferably 85w140 (Extremely high quality synthetic oils may be used once break-in process has been successfully performed)
- Place vehicle on jack stands and let the rearend spin while the vehicle idles - run transmission in both forward and reverse periodically throughout the process
- Continue to run the rearend until the pinion gets hot (place hand on bottom of the differential housing to verify this)
- Proper break-in allows: The ability to install new axles and hit the track the same day without worry. Extended life for rearend components. Keeps the quality and life of your gear oil.
Note: If you find that your rearend is running somewhat "tight" be sure to add Currie's 9+ Friction Modifier to "loosen up". If a more aggressive performance is desired, Friction Modifier is not needed.
- Innovative pre-curved fingers
- Providing the driver with the highest levels of grip, comfort and feel for precision high-performance driving
- 2 layers of 180gr Nomex
- Protects the back of the hand and wrist
- New memory foam palm padding
- Reduces steering vibrations and is optimized for the demands of heavy shifting.
- Palm constructed of Pirrards fireproof digital leather and mustang suede
- Maximum protection and superior grip
- External seams on palm and back of hand
- Optimum feel and driver comfort
Designed for kart racers who prefer a short cuffed glove, the Alpinestars Tech 1-KM is a flexible, well fitted glove with a secure Velcro® strap closure and padded protection over the knuckle.
- Synthetic suede leather palm construction, offering excellent grip and feel.
- Padded sections on palm and over the knuckle for vibration absorption and impact protection.
- Lightweight and breathable Spandex upper construction with internal seams.
Comfort and Security
- Short cuff cut.
- Pre-curved finger construction for superior comfort.
- Ultra thin and soft internal synthetic sponge layer over the hand for additional comfort.
- Wrist flap Velcro® closure for added security.
- FIA 8856‐2000
- SFI 3.3 A/5
- Nomex® main construction with fire resistant lining.
- Single panel top construction.
- Pre‐curved fingers and palm help reduce fatigue while driving.
- Foam knuckle padding.
- Wrist padding for added comfort.
- Silicone treatment on fingers and palm improves grip and feel.
- Elasticized wrist band closure ensures a secure fit.
This is garage sale priced because it has been bolted onto a car.
This spring is garage sale priced because it is different than what we currently offer.
Standard coil springs from Pro Shocks. These are 2.5"ID and measure 8 inches in total height. 450LB Rate. Chrome Finish.
This item is garage sale priced because it's a single brake rotor for the passenger side. There is some light surface rust on the rotor face that will wear away once installed and used.
5 on 4-3/4" bolt pattern.
NOTE: Requires use of 17" or larger wheel.
Chrome OEM style distributor clamp with bolt. Fits 1963 and up Chevrolet.