Shift into high gear with manual transmission parts from Speedway Motors! We carry only the best brands like Lokar, Falcon Transmission and Hurst Shifters to make sure you only get the best quality parts. From clutches and shifters to linkage that never misses a shift, we have the parts to get your car into gear at the best prices around.
"Clutch and Accessories, Clutch Master and Slave Cylinder Assemblies" Page 1 of 1
$34.99More InfoSpeedway Pull Type Slave Cylinderx
Speedway pull type slave cylinder with 7/8" bore for clutch use. Works great with stock-style hydraulic throwout bearings or Ram Couplers. Has a 3/8"-24 inverted flare female inlet. Bleeder adapter and bleeder are included.
- Ram shaft is 3/8" O.D.
- Cylinder body is 4.09" long
- Cylinder body is 1-7/16" O.D. at end by fittings
- Cylinder body is 1-3/8" at opposite end of fittings
A 5/16” heim will fit both ends of cylinder (not included). Our heim part number is 1750202.
Note: For most multi-disc clutch set-ups we recommend the use of a smaller 3/4" bore master cylinder.
$81.99$87.99More InfoWilwood 260-1333 Slave Cylinderx
- “Pull Type” slave cylinder with 7/8" bore
- Billet aluminum for high strength
- Plated with a tough anti-corrosion finish
- Stainless steel push rod has a longer stroke than most cylinders assuring a full release of the clutch
- Ideal for Drag Racing, Late Model Stock, Pro Series and Off Road applications
- Recommended master cylinder sizing is 3/4”
- Overall length: 11.70"
- Inlet size: 1/8-27 NPT
- Inletfit: 3/8-24 IF Female
- Stroke: 1.38
- Volume: 0.60
8352601333 Instructions (PDF)
$219.99More InfoFlaming River FR1498-PWR 1967-70 Mustang Power Steering Slave Cylinderx
Flaming River now manufactures the power steering slave cylinders for the Classic Mustang 1967 - 70. Like all Flaming River products, this is an all-new product and it is made to the original specifications, not a questionable rebuild piece. Don't forget to order new hoses also.
- Minimum pump pressure at 465RPM is 665 psi and .88 GPM
- System will not operate correctly without correct pump performance.
NOTE: Hoses/Pump not included.