Clutch Master and Slave Cylinder Assemblies
Flaming River now manufactures the power steering slave cylinders for the Classic Mustang 1967 - 70. Like all Flaming River products, this is an all-new product and it is made to the original specifications, not a questionable rebuild piece. Don't forget to order new hoses also.
- Minimum pump pressure at 465RPM is 665 psi and .88 GPM
- System will not operate correctly without correct pump performance.
NOTE: Hoses/Pump not included.
Speedway pull type slave cylinder with 7/8" bore for clutch use. Works great with stock-style hydraulic throwout bearings or Ram Couplers. Has a 3/8"-24 inverted flare female inlet. Bleeder adapter and bleeder are included.
- Ram shaft is 3/8" O.D.
- Cylinder body is 4.09" long
- Cylinder body is 1-7/16" O.D. at end by fittings
- Cylinder body is 1-3/8" at opposite end of fittings
A 5/16” heim will fit both ends of cylinder (not included). Our heim part number is 1750202.
Note: For most multi-disc clutch set-ups we recommend the use of a smaller 3/4" bore master cylinder.