Spark that Classic Truck to life with ignition components and accessories from Speedway Motors! We stock everything from performance spark plugs & wires to HEI distributors. Tackle that ignition job with confidence with quality classic pickup ignition parts available from Speedway! Don't forget to check out the variety of wire looms, ignition coils, MSD ignition control boxes, and the numerous distributor options Speedway offers to power your ride.
Distributor Drive Gears
Ignition Breaker Points
Distributor Advance Lockout Kits
Distributor Cap and Rotor Kits
Distributor Cap/Rotor Kit/Ignition Coil Kits
Distributor Vacuum Advances
"Classic Truck, Distributors and Components" Page 1 of 7
$19.99More InfoHEI External Timing Adjustment KnobSKU-91012344x
This little jewel replaces the vacuum advance on an HEI distributor. This allows you to change the timing without having to loosen the distributor - just turn the knob.
Fits V8 engine HEI distributor only.
$419.99More InfoMallory Ignition 5072101 32-41 Flathead 3 Bolt Electronic DistributorSKU-5005071601x
Mallory Magnetic Breakerless Electronic Distributor for 1932-1941 Ford Flathead V8 with the 3-bolt mount. Includes Mallory Super-Duty cap (points style) and rotor with brass terminals.
- Adjustable mechanical advance
- Self-lubricating bushings provide years of trouble-free service
- Easy 3-wire hookup
- Does not require an external control box
- For 12 volt systems only
500-5071601 Instructions (PDF)
Note: This distributor requires 1.4 ohms of coil resistance. If you are using a coil with less than 1.4 ohms, you must us a ballast resistor that will achieve the required 1.4 ohm total resistance. If you are using coil # 447-45001, no resistor will be required.
$249.99More InfoPerTronix D7100801 Chevy Ignitor III Billet DistributorSKU-44771801x
PerTronix Plug-n-Play Ignitor III Flame-Thrower billet distributors give you CD ignition box performance without the box! Ignitor III systems produce multiple sparks through the entire RPM range, but DO NOT require an external ignition "box." Plus, the Ignitor III module has an adaptive dwell feature which maintains peak energy throughout the entire RPM range.
- Does NOT have provisions for a vacuum advance.
- Can be used with most ignition coils 0.6 Ohms or greater.
- For 12 volt negative ground systems. Requires 12-14 Volts.
- Must use suppression spiral core ignition wires (not solid core wires).
- NOT for use with CD or multiple spark systems.
- Lobe sensor design triggers off the point cam or reluctor and does not require a magnet sleeve.
- Not intended for marine use.
Does NOT have a vacuum advance and comes with an iron distributor gear. Red, points-style socket cap. For S/B and B/B Chevy.
447-71801 Instructions (PDF)
$12.99More InfoSpeedway Points Type Cap for Chevy V8SKU-91012332x
Speedway points type cap for 1957-1974 Chevy V8. Direct replacement for MSD cap #8437. Cap uses the "L" shaped attaching hardware.
$44.99$57.99More InfoNewMSD 8581 Ford 351C-460 Bronze Distributor GearSKU-5478581x
MSD Bronze Distributor gears are machined from quality AMPCO 45 aluminum bronze containing 5% nickel. This special comï¿½bination creates high-strength gear teeth that are less prone to wear even with high-volume oil pumps.
- Increased outer hardened layer thickness (RC 55-60).
- Micro polished surface for smooth contact.
- Proprietary formulated ductile iron.
- Melonite QPQ coated reduces friction and initial wear.
- Interstitial carbide concentration improves wear resistance and
$459.99More InfoMSD 8573 1949-53 Flathead Ford V8 Electronic DistributorSKU-5478573x
Early Flathead racers and cruisers alike will be excited to see these front mount flathead distributors! MSD Ready-to-Run distributors do not need an external control box, so there's a simple and clean installation with only three wires to connect. Features a maintenance free magnetic pickup for unsurpassed reliability. Has HEI style terminals. For 12 volt negative ground applications only.
Designed for 1949-1953 Ford Flathead V8 engines.
547-8573 Instructions (PDF)
$27.99$32.99More InfoMSD 8110 Dist. Hold Down Clamp, Billet, ChevroletSKU-5478110x
MSDs Billet Distributor Hold Down Clamps are strong enough to keep the timing locked in place whether you are using an MSD Billet Distributor or Pro Mag. The MSD Hold Down Clamp is CNC machined from steel and fits all MSD Pro-Billet Chevrolet distributors and the Pro Mags. Each clamp includes the mounting stud, lock washer and nut.
$439.99More InfoMallory Ignition 5027501 1949-53 Ford Flathead Electronic DistributorSKU-5005027501x
Tried and true Mallory electronic distributor for your 1949-1953 Flathead Ford. Features magnetic breakerless ignition technology for greatly improved accuracy versus points-style distributors. For 12 volt systems only.
- Easy 3-wire hookup
- Adjustable mechanical advance
- Self-lubricating bushings provide years of trouble-free service
- Includes Mallory Super-Duty Cap and Rotor with brass terminals
- Distributor drive gear not included (sold separately)
Note: This distributor requires 1.4 ohms of coil resistance. If you are using a coil with less than 1.4 ohms, you must use a ballast resistor that will achieve the required 1.4 ohm total resistance. If you are using coil # 447-45001, no resistor will be required.
500-5027501 Instructions (PDF)
$369.99More InfoPerformance Distributors S127212 Stealth Race Chevy HEI DistributorSKU-91012001x
The Stock Appearing "Stealth" version is available for those who want a totally OEM looking distributor. The Stealth version has all of the same features of the regular Racing D.U.I. except that it is built with a black distributor cap, unpolished housing and no decals for that "bone stock"
HEI look. Has 100% new components.
- Fits SB & BB Chevrolet
- Capable of turning 9000 RPM
- No external spark boxes or coils are needed
- Easy drop-in installation with a one wire hookup
- Sends 2-3 times more spark into the combustion chamber than a magneto
$44.99More InfoMallory Ignition 221A 1932-48 Flathead Crab Style Distributor CapsSKU-500221x
Replacement caps for Mallory distributors on 1932-48 Ford Flathead V8s.
$12.99More InfoNewMSD 84674 Race Rotor for PN 8488 DistributorSKU-54784674x
$69.99More InfoFlathead Ford Distributor Adaptor, 2-Bolt Distributor to 3-BoltSKU-9103241x
Sometimes we want to mix and match parts different than Henry planned. These spacers allow you to swap distributors around on your flathead. This adaptor fits most aftermarket performance cams. In some cases, earlier stock engines may have a "shallow-nose" camshaft. If that is the case, the drive tang on the distributor will not contact the slot in the cam and the distributor will spin freely after installation. Should this occur, you will need to purchase a cam button spacer such as Speedway # 910-12710.
Mallory Ignition 339 Distributor Rotor/Shutter Wheel, 6-Cylinder MotorSKU-500339x
Mallory distributor rotors are constructed from top quality material and designed to fit your application for long lasting performance.
- Mallory 339
- Distributor Rotor
- Mallory 45, 46 Series
- Sold each
$11.99More InfoOffenhauser 1949-53 Flathead Ford Distributor SpacerSKU-56056314x
Provides proper drive gear clearance when using aftermarket distributor and 560-56310.
$10.99More InfoNewMSD 8494 O-Ring Kit, Billet Chevy DistributorSKU-5478494x
O-ring kit fits all MSD Chevrolet Distributors
$21.99More InfoBronze Chevy/Vertex Distributor Drive GearsSKU-91511990x
Use bronze distributor gears to eliminate gear galling and breaking. Recommended for use with performance steel alloy and billet cams.
For OEM Chevy distributors and Vertex magnetos with a .490" shaft.
$23.99$35.99More InfoAdjustable Vacuum Advance Kit, GM HEI DistributorSKU-28799600x
Adjust your GM HEI distributor for any driving condition. This kit allows you to change the amount of ignition vacuum advance for maximum part-throttle performance while preventing the harmful effects of spark knock (detonation). Dial in as much spark advance as conditions permit — add more advance under light load conditions to improve throttle response and fuel economy, or limit spark advance in high compression engines and high load conditions to eliminate knock.
- Built-in stop prevents the adjustment screw from "backing out" like other designs
- Easy to install
- Includes 3/32" Allen wrench and easy-to-follow instructions
287-99600 Instructions (PDF)
$629.99More InfoFord 292-312 Y-Block Mag-Look Electronic DistributorsSKU-91015270x
If you don't want a magneto, but love the looks, get one of these Ford 292-312 Y-Block electronic distributors!
These fully self-contained Ford Y-Block distributors feature full centrifugal advance for ease of starting along with 2-wire hook-up that anyone can handle. Has an internal coil. All modern electronics give you a "State-of-the-Art" ignition system.
$49.99$55.99More InfoNewMSD 7408 Pro Cap, Fits 7445,7455SKU-5477408x
$219.99More InfoPerTronix D100701 Chevy Flame-Thrower DistributorSKU-44710070x
Please view the product's page for more information
$27.99$30.99More InfoNewMSD 8457 Rotor, Includes Base, Fits LP CT Distributors, PN 84697SKU-5478457x
Molded from strong, durable Rynite material these rotors are designed specifically for MSD Crank Trigger Distributors. The rotor tip is secured with a screw for high rpm racing applications.
$9.99More Info1949-53 Flathead Distributor SpacerSKU-9101010x
This is a 1.40" spacer that is used to provide proper drive gear spacing when using aftermarket distributors with our Flathead front timing cover # 910-15632.
This spacer is needed for these distributors: MSD 547-8573 and Speedway 910-1000.
$66.99More InfoNewMSD 84665 Ignition Module, Pickup Kit for 8366, 8367SKU-54784665x
Ignition Module/Pickup Kit for MSD PN 8366 and 8367.
$53.99More InfoNewMSD 8017 Vortech Cap and Rotor KitSKU-5478017x
If the late 90s GM used a funky looking cap and rotor, commonly referred to as the Vortech Distributor. These caps offer a corrected position of the terminals to ease the routing of the wires. MSD now offers a heavy duty version of this cap and rotor. The new pieces are molded from a more durable material for improved spark isolation. Brass terminals top it off.
- Heavy duty construction using a Rynite-type material
- Brass terminals
- Correct-a-cap type firing order
$43.99$49.99More InfoNewMSD 82923 Distributor Cap, Rotor, Modified, Civic, Integra LS 92-2000SKU-54782923x
MSDs Honda and Acura Modified Distributor Kits are specially constructed to allow the use of a powerful external Blaster Series Coil.Each cap is specially fitted with an MSD Power Tower to accept the high voltage of an MSD Blaster Coil. The spark plug s
$199.99More Info1949-53 Flathead Ford Electronic DistributorSKU-9101000x
Speedway Motors offers this billet aluminum electronic distributor for the fabulous 1949-1953 Flathead Ford.
- Billet 6061-T6 aluminum housing
- Hardened steel shaft
- Sealed ball bearing & sintered busing
- Extremely accurate magnetic pickup
- Mechanical advance only (no vacuum advance)
- Comes with drive gear installed
NOTE: Requires high energy electronic control box # 910-2015 and coil # 910-8223.
$11.99$12.99More InfoSpeedway Replacement HEI Distributor CapSKU-91012330x
Replacement caps with brass contact. Built to the same standards as MSD.
$249.99More Info1932-48 Ford Flathead 3 Bolt Electronic DistributorSKU-9108353x
Speedway Motors offers this billet aluminum electronic distributor for the fabulous '32-'41 Flathead Ford V8 with the 3-bolt mount. This distributor is a "ready-to-run" unit that does not require a control box.
910-8353 Instructions (PDF)
$7.99More InfoSpeedway HEI Replacement RotorSKU-91012331x
Replacement rotors with brass contact. Built to the same standards as MSD.
$159.99$192.99More InfoNewMSD 8513 Oil Plug Wet Sump Chevy V8SKU-5478513x
Our Chevrolet Front Drive Distributors brought the need for a distributor plug. Both are billet aluminum and feature a slip collar to ensure corï¿½rect installation depth.
- For use on engines with a wet sump oil system and a front drive distributor
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing
- Oversized polished steel shaft with a QPQ coating
- Shaft is guided by a sealed ball bearing and an extra long sintered bushing
- Special oil tract improves lubrication to the distributor and cam gear
- O-ring seals can be added to modified blocks to improve oil pressure control
- Adjustable slip collar mounting flange for engines with modified deck heights
- Must be used with an MSD Crank Trigger
- Supplied with bronze gear
- No CARB Exemption Order Number
$392.99More InfoMSD 8393 Chevy 348/409 Ready to Run Pro Billet DistributorSKU-5478393x
If you're a 348/409 fan, you'll be excited to learn that you can get a high performance distributor for your classic Chevy engine! This distributor is ready-to-run meaning that you simply need to install it in the engine and connect three wires to fire up the engine. No external ignition controls are required with this distributor because it has a powerful module built into the housing. This module preduces a stout inductive spark that will improve the overall driveablility and performance of your classic Chevy.
Just above the maintenance-free magnetic pick-up there is a chromoly mechanical advnace assembly that provides a smooth advance of the timing and is easy to adjust. There is also a vacuum canister for cruisers. If you're concerned about looking stock, the distributor accepts a stock-style points distributor cap.
- Maintenance-free magnetic pick-up never requires adjusting
- Built-in ignition module delivers a powerful spark
- Simple and clean three wire installation
- CARB Approved
$19.99More InfoMallory Ignition 25042 1932-53 Flathead PointsSKU-50025042x
Replacement points set for Mallory Distributors on 1932-53 flathead Ford V8s. Two points sets required per distributor.
$10.99More InfoMallory Ignition 400 CondensersSKU-500400x
Replacement condensers for Mallory distributors. Fits all years.
$28.99More InfoPerTronix D650701 Flame-Thrower V8 Distributor Cap, Red, Socket-TypeSKU-44765701x
Genuine PerTronix high performance replacement cap for your 8 cylinder Flame-Thrower Billet Distributor. Red color with points socket-style towers.
$357.99$522.99More InfoMSD 8488 Pro-Billet Honda Distributor, 92-95SKU-5478488x
Finally, a performance distributor for Honda and Acura engines! This all new Pro-Billet Distributor is designed for the popular Honda/Acura 96-01 JDM/USDM 1.6/1.8L B-Series DOHC VTEC engine platform. The Pro-Billet Distributor is designed for performance from the insideout starting with a precise billet aluminum housing. Inside this strong new housing is a ball bearing guide for high rpm stability. Hall-effect pick-up assemblies are used to improve trigger signals and are also compatible with the factory The Distributor uses a small external ignition module that creates a much higher energy spark to the . This inductive spark also has longer spark duration and even fires multiple times at lower rpm. This increased spark output improves combustion resulting in improved performance through the entire rpm range.
- CNC-machined billet aluminum housing for precision and strength.
- Dual ball bearing guides for accurate and stable high rpm operation.
- Powerful, multiple sparking external ignition module.
- Uses an external coil for increased voltage output.
- Hall effect
- Ignition Driver required with Distributor, PN 6305
- Blaster SC Coil recommended with Distributor, PN 8235
- Note: External Ignition Module and Coil must be purchased separately.
$319.99More InfoMallory Ignition 2527501 1949-53 Flathead Dual Point DistributorSKU-5002527501x
Get faster starts, quicker acceleration and better drive-ability from your Flathead Ford V8 with a dual-point Mallory distributor! Each version is full centrifugal advance (works with any carbureted set-up) and uses a remote-mount coil (not included).
The distributor uses all current production parts, so you won't be stuck searching for oddball or old-time replacement components. A better ignition is the single best improvement you can make to a Flathead Ford V8.
- Use with either 12-volt or 6-volt systems
- Full centrifugal advance eliminates the hassle of cumbersome factory vacuum break
- Distributor gear not included
- Early "crab style" equipped engines can be converted using #91015634 timing cover and #91015634 drive gear
- Does not fit some stock fan configurations
500-2527501 Instructions (PDF)
$259.99More InfoPerTronix D131701 Flame-Thrower Ford 351W Billet DistributorSKU-44713711x
Replace your outdated distributor with this performance proven system. Simply install the distributor in the engine, connect two wires and start it up! Features the reliable and accurate Ignitor II pickup module for maximum performance in a compact package. Compatible with most most CD ignition systems (MSD 6-Series, etc.).
- CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum housings offer maximum strength
- Housing is hand polished and buffed to a high luster
- Tempered distributor shaft for accurate timing and extended operational life
- Upper ball bearing and extra long oil impregnated bronze lower bushing provide high RPM stability
- Ignitor II module with adaptive dwell maintains peak energy throughout the RPM range
- Cobalt magnets and Hall Effect trigger for stable timing and precise spark distribution
- Adjustable mechanical advance with proprietary limiting function permits multiple settings
- Factory set with a performance advance curve
- Additional springs for custom advance curves are provided
- High dielectric strength cap and rotor with brass terminals and contact
- Cannot be used with solid core (wire core) ignition wires
447-13711 Instructions (PDF)
For even more performance, consider adding a Flame-Thrower coil for increased spark energy and higher RPM po
$62.99$71.99More InfoNewMSD 84023 HEI Extreme Cap and Rotor KitSKU-54784023x
The cap and rotor of any ignition system must be considered mainteï¿½nance items. Just as you change the oil and filter of your car, you should always replace the cap and rotor as a set. To make things easy, we now offer these Cap and Rotor Replacement Kits
- Includes PN 84111, 84101, 84022
$419.99More InfoMallory Ignition 5072001 42-48 Flathead 2 Bolt Electronic DistributorSKU-5005071501x
Mallory Magnetic Breakerless Electronic Distributor for 1942-1948 Ford Flathead V8 with the 2-bolt mount. Easy 3-wire hookup. Adjustable mechanical advance. Includes Mallory Super-Duty cap (Points Style) and rotor with brass terminals.
For 12 volt systems only.
500-5071501 Instructions (PDF)
Note: This distributor requires 1.4 ohms of coil resistance. If you are using a coil with less than 1.4 ohms, you must use a ballast resistor that will achieve the required 1.4 ohm total resistance. If you are using coil #447-45001, no resistor will be required.