Bert Transmission are the builders of the finest Late Model and Modified oval track racing transmissions and components since 1985. Speedway Motors stocks a complete selection of Bert Transmission replacement parts and repair parts in addition to the lightweight aluminum Gen II and LMZ transmissions.
Bert Aluminum Bumper Air Jacks are rated for 2500 lbs, making them perfect for East Coast Modified, IMCA, UMP Modified, Legend, and all other types of Open Wheel Cars. The Bert Air Jack is a reliable tool for all racers. The 95% aluminum construction makes this jack handy and easy to use. At only 60 lbs, this unit is a plus for the race teams, race track infields, race shops, or just for your daily maintenance or car cleaning.
An air line kit can also be installed in the car. When installed, only one air hose is required from the air pressured source leaving the working area clear of air hose, jack stand, and floor jack.
These jacks lift the car to 36" high in a matter of seconds and are equipped with a strong safety lock for added security. They also fold away for easy storage during transportation which is sure to please your race team.
- Air operated @ min. 50 PSI
- Ideal for cars with tubular bumpers
- 36" maximum lift height
- Rated to 2500 lbs
Bert Racing Transmission Replacement Flywheel Ring for Small Block Chevy.
- Two-piece design allows changing of ring gear or hub
- Smallest and lightest flywheel available
- For 2 piece rear main seal SBC
Item DetailsFor 2 piece rear main seal SBC
- 1 - O-Ring
- 6 - Clutch discs
- 1 - Front oil seal
- 2 - Shifter rod seals
- 1 - Extension bushing
- 1 - Rear oil seal
- 2 - Fork retaining pin
- 2 - Frost plug 3/4"
- 3 - Thrust needle roller
- 1 - Thrust washer 30
- 2 - Thrust washer 60
- 5 - Thrust washer 90
- 2 - Radial needle bearing
- 1 - Front input bearing
- 2 - Cage needle bearing
- 1 - Output bearing - late model
- 2 - Cage needle bearing
- Bert SBC aluminum bellhousing
- Bert Steel coupler with HTD hub for early 2 piece rear main crankshaft
- Bert Flywheel ring
This revolutionary design is the lowest rotating weight gear box available. The mechanism of the first and reverse are totally disengaged from rotation when it's in direct drive (high gear), so there are no wear on those parts. Reduced rotating weight creates more power to rear wheels that is greatly felt by drivers. Crate motor and limited engines series benefit the most from this transmission, either on dirt or pavement.
The second generation transmisson deliverered multiple wins in 2010 which proves it is one of the top transmissions on the market today. Champions like Billy Moyer, Tim Fuller, Chris Maden, Casey Robert, Hunter Peacock, Steve Francis, David Smith, Ray Cook, and Jonathan Davenport use these transmissions are have had remarkable success and wins all season long. Don't deprive your race team, use the second generation bert transmission to power your Late Model race car!
- Revolutionary design is the lowest rotating weight gear box available
- First and reverse are totally disengaged when in high gear
- Reduced rotating weight creates more power to rear wheels
- Great for crate motor and limited engine series on either dirt or pavement
- Available in "Standard" (Muncie Length) version
- Fits Chevy crate engine or one piece rear main seal engines
- Externally balanced
- W/HTD pulley with 22 teeth