AFCO racing and performance parts began over 30 years ago with a simple need for better suspension. Today, they’re a manufacturer known for leading the industry with new, innovative and winning engineered parts for racing and performance suspension, exhaust, brakes and cooling. Three decades of working closely with racers and tuners, and working countless hours on testing at tracks with customers has yielded a team focused on delivering superior performance, quality, and value in every product they produce. If you want the absolute best, you want AFCO performance parts.
$12.99More InfoAluminum Cone for AFCO Shock Bumpers(Part #10620173)x
Replacement aluminum cone seat for AFCO shock bumpers. Works with all Blue, Yellow, and Black convoluted bumpers.
Cone only - bumper not included.
$2,528.99More InfoNewAfco 40031 2010-2011 Camaro Strut/Shock Suspension Kit, No Sway Bars(Part #10640031)x
This strut/shock suspension kit with coilover springs for your 2010-2011 Camaro is tuned for high performance and driving experience. It is for the driver that desires a more aggressive feel for their ride. This kit puts your ride 1" lower than stock.
Kit as shipped puts your ride 1" lower than stock
- 1" lower than stock
- Caster/camber plates for optimum front end geometry
- Noise isolation for front and rear coil-overs
- Afco shock valving tuned for a high performance and driving experience
- High performance progressive coil springs on all four corners
- Factory upper and lower shock mounts used for the rear suspension
- Tightens suspension for interstate/highway travel
- Maintains quiet and comfortable ride
Caster/camber plates for optimum front end geometry
Noise isolation for front and rear coil-overs
AFCO shock valving tuned for a high performance driving experience
AFCO high performance progressive coil springs on all four corners
Factory upper and lower shock mounts used for the rear suspension
Tightens suspension for interstate highway travel, while maintaining a quiet and comfortable ride - See more at: http://www.afcodynapro.com/AFCO/1660932206#sthash.4flaTWTl.dpuf
$47.99More InfoAFCO 20032-2LF Low Friction Upper Ball Joint, Extended Length(Part #106200322LF)x
AFCO Low Friction Ball Joints are designed with 2 ft. lbs. of resistance, the force required to move the stud of the ball joint. Compare this with standard replacement joints, with as high as 50 ft. lbs. of resistance. A difference you can feel! It is critical to handling that suspension components be as free as possible to move. Low friction ball joints allow the suspension to give rather than allowing the tire to bounce over rough surfaces. Low tire pressures magnify the need to minimize friction in the suspension.
- Precision machined to tight tolerances, providing consistent resistance throughout the travel of the ball joint to deliver consistent performance
- Improves weight transfer
- Frees up suspension for more consistent, repeatable chassis tuning
- Removes suspension rigidity and allows shock and spring to have more precise wheel control
- Adjustments are controlled more effectively by the shock and spring instead of the tire which improves traction
- Provides more accurate set-ups during vehicle scaling
- Meets or exceeds standard ball joint strength
- Stock appearing
- Lower input steering efforts and faster steering wheel return
$59.99More InfoAFCO 5 Inch x 13 Inch Rear Springs(Part #10629)x
There's a lot riding on your springs-literally. Springs are your car's connection to the ground, and their performance is directly related to all other suspension components. Inconsistent, weak springs can cause a multitude of handling problems , and, in some cases, dangerous situations. When it comes to choosing coil springs, there are many alternatives, but if you want the best you can get, the choice is clear: CHOOSE AFCOILS.
All AFCOILS carry a lifetime warranty to remain within 2% of the original nominal free height. Choose your rate.
- Every AFCO Coil Spring is machine-ground on both ends to tolerances within 1 degree, and then pressed to solid height and "pre-set." This process virtually eliminates any potential for additional set.
- AFCO has made a science of optimizing the variables of material thickness and coil spacing to achieve the best possible design for each rate and height of spring in their product line.
- AFCOILS incorporate the use of super-high tensile strength chrome silicon wire for long life and and a consistent rate. All springs are cold wound on the latest automated coiling equipment and heat treated twice during manufacturing to be able to withstand even the most abusive conditions.
- To further enhance durability, AFCOILS are shot-peened and coated with a durable yellow finish.
$7.99More InfoAFCO 20238 U-Bolt, 3 x 8 Inch(Part #10620238)x
Our U-bolts are heat treated and plated to ensure long life and durability. All bolts are 1/2" diameter.
$74.99More InfoAFCO 1022 10 Series Street/Strip/Track Front Shock, Comp/Reb: 7/4(Part #1061022)x
AFCO has been in the shock business for over 20 years and has incorporated their technological knowledge into this 10-Series street/strip/track shock. This 80/20 front shock allows the front to lift and hold under acceleration, which transfers weight to the rear tires and improves traction.
Whatever your street stock choice, AFCO has the stock mount shock for you. These 10-Series gas pressure shocks are built with the valving you need for racing, but are assembled in a "stock" configuration body to meet most track rules. The split-valve shocks offer additional tuning capabilities over the standard valving.
Available Split Valves - Part # 1061022 is a "split valve - easy up" shock used on the front to promote weight transfer under acceleration. This will enhance forward traction.
AFCO K-Series shocks are built to the highest quality standards and will deliver the control you need to keep your tires planted and your horsepower working for you.
- Compressed Length: 9.375"
- Extended Length: 13.375"
- 1955-86 GM Full Midsize
- 1955-57 Chevy
- 1958-70 Impala
- 1970-81 Camaro/Firebird
- 1964-89 Chevelle/Monte Carlo
- 1965-86 Ford Fullsize, Montego and Cougar
$459.99More InfoNewAfco 40032 2010-2011 Camaro Sway Bar Kit(Part #10640032)x
This sway bar kit is for your 2010-2011 Chevy Camaro. This kit contains front and rear adjustable sway bars. The bars come with an install kit and all the bushings you need to go with it.
- Quick steering response
- Less body roll/float
- 2010-2011 Camaro
- Sold as Kit
"AFCO Suspension" Page 1 of 50
Page 1 of 50
$289.99$314.99More InfoAFCO 1682-48S Small, Rebound Adjustable Smooth, 8 Inch, Comp 2/Reb 4-8(Part #106168248S)x
- Twin-tube design for traction in the slickest of track conditions
- Rebound changes will not affect compression
- Shim stack technology in a lightweight small-body design
- Smooth body for non-coilover applications
- Rebuildable and repairable
- 1.68" O.D.
- Compressed length = 13.59"
- Extended length = 21.69"
$189.99More InfoAFCO 16 Series Small Threaded Twin Tube Shock, Alum 7 In. Comp/Reb-4/3(Part #10616743)x
Precise, consistent and dependable control is what makes the AFCO R-Series Shocks winners. These shocks have maintained their ability to provide the highest levels of performance from a fixed valve twin-tube shock by evolutionary improvements in production methods and component design. Today, AFCO R-Series Rebuildable shocks are better than ever and are set to provide you with the "just right" set-up you need to win.
All AFCO R-Series Shocks are 100% dyno tested, rebuildable, and revalvable. AFCO Shocks are built to the highest standards in the industry. In-house manufacturing means that they have total control over production tolerances and quality. Their production system ensures that when you buy an AFCO shock, you have bought the best!
- Compressed Length: 12.59"
- Extended Length: 19.69"
- Threaded Body
$20.99More InfoAFCO A550070138X Small Body Replacement Shaft Assembly, 8 Inch(Part #A550070138X)x
Replacement shaft assemblies for AFCO Small Body shocks.
NOTE: New shim stack design.
$339.99More InfoAFCO 3840C 4 Inch Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/o Spring(Part #1063840C)x
Please view the product's page for more information
$44.99More InfoAFCO 23600CR 10 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 600 Rate(Part #10623600CR)x
Whether you are building a purpose-built drag strip machine or a beautiful show car, Extreme Chrome coilover springs will provide the strength, durability and show stopping good looks you desire.
- Industry exclusive 360° polished wire
- High quality REAL chrome finish
- Looks great from any angle - not just on the outside edge
- 2-5/8" inside diameter
All Afcoils carry a lifetime warranty to remain within 2% of the original nominal free height.
Afcoil Spring Rate Guide (Link)
Coil-Over Mounting Guide (Link)
$199.99$219.99More InfoAFCO 6845F Reactor Front Drag Shocks - Chevrolet/GM/Dodge(Part #1066845F)x
AFCO Single Adjustable Monotube FRONT shocks are an economical alternative to the fully double adjustable design. The single adjustable gives you the ability to adjust rebound dampening control without affecting the compression dampening characteristics of the shock. Plus, with AFCO's exclusive "BNC" valving, these shocks eliminate bounce caused by the impact after a wheel stand.
- Quicker R.T.'s
- Gas Mono-tube design for superior tuning and performance
- Rebound adjustable only - will not bleed over to compression
- BNC Valving eliminates front end bounce
- Can be upgraded to a coil-over shock
- 100% co-Tested and Serial Numbered
Fits most '55-'96 GM chassis
Fits 1979-1992 Dodge Ram half-ton 2WD pickup trucks.
See Applications tab for fittment.
$169.99More InfoAFCO 5135050 51 Series Quarter Midget Shock & Cone-Progressive 5 Valve(Part #1065135050)x
Afco 51 Series Quarter Midget shocks feature a low drag seal system while utilizing a hardened chrome shaft. Engineered with deflective disk and shim stack technology as well as having the lowest rod pressure in the industry makes this shock stand above the rest. The shocks are owner rebuildable, serviceable and revalveable.
- Chrome shaft
- Low drag seal system
- Lowest rod pressure in the industry
- Deflective disk, shim stack technology
- Owner rebuildable
- Short spring cone
- Stroke - 2.5"
- Compressed Length - 7.70"
- Extended Length - 10.20"
Tuning Guide (PDF)
AFCO 36221-1 Swedged Aluminum Tube, 1 Inch O.D.(5/8) Inch, 21-1/2 Inch(Part #106362211)x
Insist on 6061-T6 drawn tubing for strength, durability, and precise fit. Extruded tubing looks similar, but it is not as strong or durable. Extruded parts are prone to failure, while drawn parts keep performing. Drawn material offers the same strength as hex without the additional weight.
These tubes are threaded LH on one side and RH on the other.
$13.99More InfoAFCO 1000 Gas Shock End 1/2 I.D. x 0.625 Inch Wide Bearing(Part #1061000)x
AFCO Gas Shock End 1/2 I.D. x 0.625 Inch Wide Bearing
Replacement Teflon lined spherical bearings for all AFCO shocks except K-Series.
- 1/2 Inch I.D. x 0.625 Inch Wide
$189.99More InfoAFCO 1682 16 Series Alum Small Threaded Shock-8 In Stroke-Comp 2/Reb 2(Part #1061682)x
AFCO 16 Series Small Body shocks are a non-adjustable, fixed valve design. Each has a 1.75" O.D.
- Twin-tube design for traction in the slickest of track conditions
- Threaded for coilover applications
- User serviceable/repairable
- Stroke: 8"
- Compressed Length: 13.59"
- Extended Length: 21.69"
- Midgets (non-wing)
- Sprint (wing & non-wing)
$119.99$127.99More InfoAFCO 100130 Precision Pinto Spindle, Right Hand Side(Part #106100130)x
AFCO's precision pinto spindle program has been engineered to provide precise, dimension perfect spindles to chassis builders and racers alike. When replacing a crashed precision spindle from AFCO, you can be assured that your front end geometry will not change.
- CNC Blue Printed to stock dimensions to be the same every time
- Ball joint tapers CNC machined to align with each other
- Ball joint axis CNC machined to align with spindle axis
- Promotes precise front end geometry
- Right hand side ONLY
- Not IMCA approved
From: $249.99More InfoAFCO Silver 58 Series Gas Bulb Shocks, IMCA Approved(Part #10658)x
AFCO Silver 58 Series Bulb Shocks feature a bulb design for reduced gas pressure gain and increased feel for worry-free racing.
- Ultra-strong DURox chrome shaft
- Owner serviceable
- Easily tuned for any track condition
- Without base valve, IMCA approved
Tuning Guide (PDF)
$42.99More InfoAfco Reb/Comp Knob Shock Rebuild Wrench(Part #A700500011)x
Afco shock rebuild wrenches.
- Reb/Comp Knob Wrench
AFCO Non-Adjustable Alum. Coil-Over Shock Kit, 7 Inch Stroke, 13 Inch Comp.(Part #1061370)x
AFCO has been building racing shocks for over 20 years and are now applying their technology to street rod shocks. These aluminum coilover shock kits have superior FIXED valving that will give you a better ride and improve handling.
- Each shock is hand built and dyno tested
- Supplied with two 5/8" I.D. polyurethane bushings
- Includes AFCO Mirror Finish coilover springs in the rate of your choice
- Kit includes (2) shocks, (2) springs, and (2) coil-over hardware kits
AFCO 20135D Drag Shock Hardware, Coil-Over Kit, Spring to Shock Mount(Part #10620135D)x
Replacement parts and hardware for AFCO Drag Series coilover shocks.
$499.99$599.99More InfoAFCO 3240C Pro Touring Elite Series Shock, 4 Inch Stroke(Part #1063240C)x
AFCO's Pro Touring Elite Series double adjustable shocks offer a unique blend of hydraulic and gas-assisted dampening that provides unparalleled on-and-off track performance. These shocks will revolutionize the handling of your dual-purpose street/autocross vehicle.
- Remote mounted canister allows for convenient dampening adjustment
- Double Adjustability - broad range of adjustment
- 1/2" I.D. x 1" wide Teflon lined spherical bearing end mounts
Suggested Spring Height
- 4" Stroke: 7-8"
- 5" Stroke: 10-12"
- 7" Stroke: 12-14"
Coil-over compatible with purchase of additional parts.
$32.99More InfoAFCO 20020K OEM Tubular Arm Bushing Kit(Part #10620020K)x
OEM Tubular Arm Bushing Kit
$169.99More InfoAfco 51 Series 4 Inch Quarter Midget Shock w/ Schrader Valve, 2.5 Inch(Part #1060514)x
Please view the product's page for more information
$10.99More InfoAfco 13T Twin Tube Shock Replacement Parts, 5 Hole Plate(Part #A550090202X)x
Replacement parts for AFCO 13T Twin Tube shocks.
If you are having trouble locating parts please use the exploded view link below.