1934 Ford 1/2 Ton Pickup Trans Hard Parts
To add more shine to your engine compartment, try Lokar's "U-Cut-to-Fit" Polished Kickdown Cables which are available in either stainless steel braided housing or black housing. Cables are designed with a specially extruded liner for extended life of the cable – not to be confused with ordinary brake hose. Kickdown features polished aluminum fittings with polished ferrule to eliminate frayed cable ends.
- Kickdowns are adaptable for all types of manifolds including tunnel ram, blower manifolds and Weber induction systems.
- Mount our kickdown with our Stainless Steel Carburetor Bracket and Return Springs (sold separately).
- Complete instructions included in kit.
You have flexibility with our Teflon-lined Flexible Braided Stainless Transmission Dipstick. Kit comes complete with braided stainless outer housing and heat resistant E-Z to read flexible inner dipstick measuring cable. Inner cable is molded with appropriate trans fluid levels. Billet aluminum handle and billet aluminum fittings complement Lokar's Flexible Engine Dipsticks.
- Kit includes dipstick funnel adapter to assist in filling.
- Designed for "push in" style transmissions. Dipstick seals with double O-rings.
- Applications available for GM, Ford and Chrysler in firewall mount
- Firewall mount measures 24" in length.
- Transmount mounts to the bell housing and the length varies according to the transmission application.
- Kit comes complete with installation instructions.
- Call for information on custom lengths and applications. C-4 Pan is screw in style.