1934 Ford 1/2 Ton Pickup 1939-48 Ford Flathead V8 Cylinder Heads
Edelbrock now offers their 1938-1948 Ford/Mercury 24-Stud Flathead cylinder heads with the traditional block letters Vic Sr. used. Extensive R&D and modern CAD systems give these heads more power potential and greater heat control than any before! Works well on stock or modified engines.
These heads have 65cc chambers producing 8:1 compression with the stock bore & stroke. Plus, they accept up to .410" valve lift for use with most performance cams.
- The original Edelbrock design for Fords and Mercurys
- Rugged, ribbed internally and externally, with a large water capacity and excellent breathing characteristics
- Cast at the Edelbrock Foundry in the USA of T-6 tempered A356 aluminum
- 8.0:1 compression ratio on blocks with a 3/16" base relief (stock bore and stroke)
- Compression ratio increase is approximately 3/10 of a percent with each 1/8" stroke
325-1126 Instructions (PDF)