1933 Ford Model BB 1939-48 Ford Flathead V8 Exhaust Headers
Fits 265-400 Engine, Connects Block Huggers to Existing Exhaust System, Heavy Duty 16-Gauge Mandrel-bent Tubing, "One Pair" Comes Complete With Flanges and Premium Gaskets.
- Offers a universal installation solution for all small block Chevy V-8 applications
- Designed to connect Block Huggers to existing exhaust systems
- Built from thick, heavy-duty 16-gauge mandrel-bent tubing
- Primary Toob collector size, 2.5""
- (Headers sold separately)
- Sold as a pair
Afterburner Thrust Toobs used with open headers are designed to complete the system and squeeze out extra horsepower and torque. Designed to bolt behind any three-bolt header collector and are made from durable 16-gauge tubing.
- 3-Bolt, 3 Inlet x 12 Long
- Package Contains One Pair
- Fully-welded construction
- Durable 16 gauge construction