1933 Ford Model BB 1932-38 Ford Flathead V8 Engine Oil Dipsticks
This Lokar engine dipstick for 1937-1953 Ford Flatheads mounts the same as an original but features a flexible braided stainless steel housing, billet aluminum handle and stainless hardware. WILL NOT clear Fenton cast iron headers.
NOTE: If your oil pan does not have threads at the very top of the tube opening, this dipstick assembly will not apply.
Item DetailsDipstick tube opening in pan must be threaded.
Black stainless steel housing. Slim design allows mounting inside the headers. For use with factory or sanderson cast manifolds. E-Z read flexible inner dipstick measuring cable. For Accurate measure of engine oil. Made in the U.S.A. Lifetime warranty.
- Black Stainless Steel Housing
- Slim Design Allows Mounting Inside Headers
- For Use w/Factory Or Sanderson Cast Manifolds
- E-Z Read Flexible Inner Dipstick Measuring Cable
- For Accurate Measure Of Engine Oil
- Lifetime Warranty