1933 Ford Model 46 1939-48 Ford Flathead V8 Valve Lifters
Isky's adjustable lifters are the preferred way to maintain critical valve train tolerances while avoiding the hassle of grinding your valve seats for clearance. Simply set your valve lash using the adjustable set screw.
Made in the USA. Fits 1932-53 Ford and Mercury Flathead V8s.
Upgrading your Flathead's valve train is the surest way to maintain performance and keep that old Ford V8 happy on modern fuel. Our adjustable lifters are the preferred way to maintain critical valve train tolerances while avoiding the hassle of grinding your valve seats for clearance. Simply set your valve lash using the adjustable set screw. These lifters will work with stock or performance camshafts, and are made in the USA.
Fits 1932-53 Ford and Mercury Flathead V8s.
- Self locking, adjustable set screw maintains critical valve lash
- Works with stock or performance camshafts
- High quality, precision manufactured
- A must for today's Flathead engines
Stretch your old iron to new limits with the all-new COMP Cam Flathead Ford Solid/Mechanical Lifters that benefit from advanced modern production technology, including chilled cast iron material construction and state-of-the-art machining and grinding techniques.Designed specifically for V8 239-255 Flathead Ford applications, the new direct acting Flathead Ford Solid/Mechanical Lifters are not simply rebuilt parts; they are a newly engineered product designed to be a direct replacement for hard-to-find stock parts.
- Freshly engineered solid/mechanical lifters designed for V8 239-255 Flathead Fords
- Utilizes modern production advances in chilled cast iron technology, state-of-the-art machining and grinding techniques
- Brand new design is direct replacement for stock parts
- Adjustable, direct acting flat tappet is perfect for use with new nostalgic Thumpr Cams and other Flathead projects
These are garage sale priced because they were installed and have minor scratches.
This is Garage Sale priced because there are some scuffs/dings on the lifters from shipping damage.