1933 Ford Model 40 377 Chevy Small Block V8 Engine
Front motor mount. Heat treated aluminum. Mounts into 1928-48 Ford, Chevy and similar chassis. Required cushion kit #720-9314.
Stainless steel screen locates between the block and the oil filter to stop debris before it enters the filter element. Periodic inspections serve as early warning of engine failure. Fits S/B, B/B and 90° V-6 Chevy engines with spin-on oil filters. Does not affect oil pressure.
- Unique stainless steel screen locates on top of spin-on oil filters to trap debris before it enters the filter element undetected
- Particulate matter trapped in the screen and detected during periodic inspections serves as an "early warning signal" for impending engine failures
- 304 stainless steel filtration-grade screen traps contaminants down to the 280 micron range without affecting oil flow or oil pressure
- Crimped rings at both outside and inside diameters provide increased strength and extended durability
These unplated, stock capacity oil pans are perfect for projects that dont need a chrome or aluminum pan.
This oil pan is for a 1 piece rear main seal
Now also available with inspection plug!
Item DetailsPassenger Side Dipstick
Use these universal Chevy V8 engine mounts to fit your high-horsepower motor to the desired chassis of your choice. They are constructed of beefy .18" thick steel for safety and performance.
- Small Block & Big Block Chevy applications
- Universal chassis applications
- Sturdy steel construction
- Hardware included
To be used for Speedway part #910-15925
Note: Freeze plug inserts sold separately.