Shackles with Shock Stud Mounts
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
- Stainless Steel or Plain
- 1-3/4" Shackles with extended stud for lower shock mounting
You may also be interested in:
Adjustable Rear Leaf Spring ShacklePrice: $44.99More Info
Replacement Nylon Shackle Bushings, 1-3/4 Inch SpringMore Info
Weld-On Universal Shock-Headlight-Shackle Mount KitMore Info
Bolt-On Universal Shock-Headlight-Shackle Mount KitMore Info
Bronze Replacement Shackle Bushings for 1-3/4 Inch ShackleMore Info
2-1/2 Inch Rear Spring ShacklesMore Info
This adjustable rear leaf spring shackle is zinc plated and designed for race cars with leaf springs. Allows almost unlimited adjustment of "wedge" on leaf spring suspended cars.
Adjustment bolt is 1-1/8" in diameter and 7-1/4" long. Shackle is 8" long, 1-1/2" wide and is 3" inside. Two position bolt is 7/16" and position holes are 1-1/2" center to center.
These nylon replacement shackle bushing sets consist of (8) bushings which will fit 1 pair of shackles. Bushings are for a 3/4" spring eye or perch and accept shackles having 1/2" shaft or bolt.
Fits Speedway shackles:
These are the steel headlight and shock mounts we designed for our T-buckets. They were designed to be welded to the outside edge of the frame rail and include a set of 1-3/4" leaf spring shackles that have an extended stud for lower shock mounting.
- Mounts have 1/2" holes for Dietz style or other headlights
- Each plain steel mount has two different 1/2" hole locations for upper shock mounting
- For use with radius rod front suspensions and Speedway T-Bucket 4-bar kits. Will not work with Model A and newer 4-bar kits.
715-150 Instructions (PDF)
These plain steel headlight and shock mounts were originally designed for our T-buckets. Mounts bolt onto the outside edge of the frame rail and include a set of 1-3/4" leaf spring shackles that have an extended stud for lower shock mounting.
- Steel mounts have 1/2" holes for Dietz style or other headlights
- Has two different 1/2" hole locations for upper shock mounting
- Measures 6" from the upper shock mount hole to the top of the frame rail
- Choose PLAIN or STAINLESS shackles
- Mount brackets provided in a plain steel finish
- For 2.5" wide leaf springs
- 1" bushing
- 2.5" center to center
- Sold as a pair