Schwinn Adult Meridian Cruiser Bike, 26 Inch Trike, 1 Speed, Dark Cherry Red
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
These Adult 26" Schwinn Meridian Tricycles will safely and comfortably get you where you need to go. They feature a low stand-over, easy step-through aluminum frame and rear folding basket with a comfortable seat, storage rack, and an easy to operate single speed design.
- Aluminum step-through frame makes it easy to get going
- Swept-back handlebars for comfort and stability
- Single speed
- Adjustable seat and handlebars
- Linear-pull brakes for smooth stopping
- Comfortable, padded spring cruiser seat absorbs bumps
- Fenders keep you dry
- Rear folding basket provides plenty of space to carry anything
- Dark Cherry Red Finish
- Tires: 26" x 2.0"
NotesSchwinn Meridian Features:
- Low Stand-over / Step-through aluminum frame
- Quick-Adjust seat
- Padded seat featuring spring suspension and quick-adjust for ultimate comfort.
- Adjustable Handlebars
- Wide upright handlebar adjusts from 40"-43" in height for a stable, balanced ride.
- Front Linear-Pull Brake
- Linear-pull brakes ensure smooth and responsive stopping
- Single Speed Gearing
- Rear Folding Basket
- The rear basket allows you to carry and transport up to 50lbs and stores away flat when no longer in use.
- Rear Reflectors
- Rear reflectors provide safety and security for the rider.
- Rear Drum Brake
- Rear linear-pull drum brake allows for smooth and responsive stopping.
- Color: CranberrySize: 26"Frame: Alloy low standover design, 17" heightFork: Steel unicrownCrankset / Chainwheel: 3 piece with chain guardBottom Bracket: Sealed Bottom Bracket SystemCog Set: 18tChain: KMC ZSpeed: 1 SpeedRims: Alloy 26" x 36 spoke 3 crossHubs: small flange, loose ball, bolt on(F), trike type to fit rear axle(R)Spokes: 14g 3 UCP crossTires: 26" x 2.1" Semi smooth street treadPedals: resin platformBrakes: Front: Alloy linear pullRear: Band brakeBrake Levers: alloy with parking brake lockHandlebar: High rise polo styleStem: alloy comfortHeadset: 1" ThreadedGrips: Bullet KratonSaddle: Springer cruiser wide extra paddedSeatpost: 400mm Alloy with quick releaseExtras: folding rear basket, CPSC reflectors, parking brake
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Quick ViewQuick View Detailsx
The next generation of bicycle sound generators is here! The Turbospoke bike muffler gives your bicycle the look and sound of a real motorcycle. The engine sounds start as soon as the wheels turn, so the sound changes with the speed of the bike.
The sounds are made by a thin plastic Motocard which is held against the spokes of the bicycle wheel. Includes three Motocards for tunable sound, mounting hardware and 15 decals for a custom look. With its variable spacers, the universal clamp will fit to almost any bike frame in minutes. For 16" or larger wheels.Compare
GoPro GRH30 Handlebar Seatpost MountView$19.99
Quick ViewQuick View Detailsx
Attach your GoPro camera to handlebars, seatposts, ski poles and more. Fits 0.75″ to 1.4″ (1.9cm – 3.5cm) diameter tubes. You can also clamp to chainstays, small roll bars, bolt-heads, windsurfing and kitesurfing control bars, or even use to create a handheld boom – any pole that is in the size range above.
Comes with pivoting orientation arms allowing for 3-way adjustability, ensuring you can get the angle you want.
Compatible with ALL HD HERO Original + HD HERO2 Professional CamerasWhat's Included:
- 1 Bicycle Handlebar / Seatpost Clamp
- 1 Three-way Adjustable Pivot Arm
- Warranty: 1 Year