Schwinn Adult Meridian Cruiser Bike, 26 Inch Trike, 1 Speed, Dark Cherry Red
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
These Adult 26" Schwinn Meridian Tricycles will safely and comfortably get you where you need to go. They feature a low stand-over, easy step-through aluminum frame and rear folding basket with a comfortable seat, storage rack, and an easy to operate single speed design.
- Aluminum step-through frame makes it easy to get going
- Swept-back handlebars for comfort and stability
- Single speed
- Adjustable seat and handlebars
- Linear-pull brakes for smooth stopping
- Comfortable, padded spring cruiser seat absorbs bumps
- Fenders keep you dry
- Rear folding basket provides plenty of space to carry anything
- Dark Cherry Red Finish
- Tires: 26" x 2.0"
NotesSchwinn Meridian Features:
- Low Stand-over / Step-through aluminum frame
- Quick-Adjust seat
- Padded seat featuring spring suspension and quick-adjust for ultimate comfort.
- Adjustable Handlebars
- Wide upright handlebar adjusts from 40"-43" in height for a stable, balanced ride.
- Front Linear-Pull Brake
- Linear-pull brakes ensure smooth and responsive stopping
- Single Speed Gearing
- Rear Folding Basket
- The rear basket allows you to carry and transport up to 50lbs and stores away flat when no longer in use.
- Rear Reflectors
- Rear reflectors provide safety and security for the rider.
- Rear Drum Brake
- Rear linear-pull drum brake allows for smooth and responsive stopping.
- Color: CranberrySize: 26"Frame: Alloy low standover design, 17" heightFork: Steel unicrownCrankset / Chainwheel: 3 piece with chain guardBottom Bracket: Sealed Bottom Bracket SystemCog Set: 18tChain: KMC ZSpeed: 1 SpeedRims: Alloy 26" x 36 spoke 3 crossHubs: small flange, loose ball, bolt on(F), trike type to fit rear axle(R)Spokes: 14g 3 UCP crossTires: 26" x 2.1" Semi smooth street treadPedals: resin platformBrakes: Front: Alloy linear pullRear: Band brakeBrake Levers: alloy with parking brake lockHandlebar: High rise polo styleStem: alloy comfortHeadset: 1" ThreadedGrips: Bullet KratonSaddle: Springer cruiser wide extra paddedSeatpost: 400mm Alloy with quick releaseExtras: folding rear basket, CPSC reflectors, parking brake
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
GoPro GRH30 Handlebar Seatpost MountPrice: $19.99More InfoCompare
The next generation of bicycle sound generators is here! The Turbospoke bike muffler gives your bicycle the look and sound of a real motorcycle. The engine sounds start as soon as the wheels turn, so the sound changes with the speed of the bike.
The sounds are made by a thin plastic Motocard which is held against the spokes of the bicycle wheel. Includes three Motocards for tunable sound, mounting hardware and 15 decals for a custom look. With its variable spacers, the universal clamp will fit to almost any bike frame in minutes. For 16" or larger wheels.
Attach your GoPro camera to handlebars, seatposts, ski poles and more. Fits 0.75″ to 1.4″ (1.9cm – 3.5cm) diameter tubes. You can also clamp to chainstays, small roll bars, bolt-heads, windsurfing and kitesurfing control bars, or even use to create a handheld boom – any pole that is in the size range above.
Comes with pivoting orientation arms allowing for 3-way adjustability, ensuring you can get the angle you want.
Compatible with ALL HD HERO Original + HD HERO2 Professional CamerasWhat's Included:
- 1 Bicycle Handlebar / Seatpost Clamp
- 1 Three-way Adjustable Pivot Arm
- Warranty: 1 Year