Schoenfeld High Velocity Street Stock Headers, 1-1/2 To 1-5/8 Inch
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A (2)
What's in the Box
Races are won by the guy who gets off the corner the fastest. Torque is what gets your car moving, and the right header is crucial for generating maximum torque. These high-velocity headers are engineered to boost torque in small-block Chevy race engines with standard port cylinder heads.
Fits Monte Carlo (1972-1987) and Malibu, Grand Prix, Cutlass, Regal (1978-1987) and Camaro (1970-1981).
- Clears side and rear engine mounts (motor must be in stock location)
- Fits straight or angle plug heads
- Will not clear stock manual clutch linkage ball or air condition box
- Must use short oil filter such as WIX 51069, AC PF24, or FRAM PH30
Item Details1-1/2"to 1-5/8", 1978-1986 Intermediate
- Monte Carlo (1972-1987)
- Malibu, Grand Prix, Cutlass, Regal (1978-1987)
- Camaro (1970-1981)