Make sure your dirt late model is running as strong as possible by bolting on a set of high-quality headers. These dirt late model headers fit most popular chassis and body designs. They have long primaries and position the collectors outside of the frame.
These are designed for standard-port Small Block Chevy cylinder heads, but they are also available for spread-port heads.
Designed specifically for dirt late model applications, these headers have primary pipes that step from 1-3/4" to 1-7/8", and 3-1/2" collectors that are 9" long. They are for Small Block Chevy V8s with standard-port or Vortec heads.
- Step header design improves low end torque without sacrificing top end power
- Includes bolts and gaskets
Header Dimension Chart
- Standard-port or Vortec-head Small Block Chevy (does not fit "D" port or spread port)
- Fits GRT, Stinger, TNT, American Made, Barry Wright, Bullitt, Larry Shaw, Raider, and Rayburn
- Does not fit GRT Computer Car