Scat 935050L 383 Chevy Cast Steel Crankshaft, 1-Piece Main, 5.7 Rod
Scats hi-tech, fatigue resistant 9000 material cast steel cranks have near forged steel endurance at a value price! A perfect way to increase cubic inches on mild to moderate street or race engines.
- For 1-piece rear main seal blocks
- Aero-wing counterweights increase horsepower by reducing windage
- Straight shot oil holes
- Lightening holes in all rod throws
- Precision ground and micro polished
- Crankshaft is internally/neutral balanced on the front and externally balanced on the back of the crankshaft. 350 Harmonic balancer suggested.
3.75" stroke, 5.7" rod
- Stroke: 3.75"
- Rod Length: 5.7"
- Rod Pin: 2.100"
- Main: 350
- Weight: 51 lbs.
- Balances at 1830 to 1850 grams with std. weight flywheel, neutral std. balancer and one piece mallary in counterweight 1
More Like This
Scat 935060L 383 Chevy Cast Steel Crankshaft, 1-Piece Main, 6.0 Rod
Scat 910375 383 Chevy Cast Steel Crankshaft, Ext. Balance
Scat 9-10526R 350 Chevy Cast Crankshaft, 1-Piece Main
Scat 935056 383 Chevy Cast Steel Crankshaft, Internal Balance
Callies SAJ113CC Compstar Comet 4340 Crankshaft Small Block Chevy 383
Scat 9-10442 Chevy 350 Crankshaft, Cast Steel
Speedway 400 Chevy Crankshaft, Two-Piece Main
Speedway 383 Chevy Crankshaft, Two-Piece Main
Scat 435011LW F43 Light Chevy Crankshaft 3.335 Stroke, 350 Main
Scat 350-3500-5700-18LW F43 Chevy Crankshaft, 3.50 Stroke, 350 Main