Scat 4-350-3750-5700 383 Chevy 4340 Forged Crankshaft, 3.75 Stroke
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
As you make more and more power it becomes more important to use quality parts. These Scat 4340 forged steel cranks will help keep your motor alive.
- For 2-piece rear main blocks
- 2.100" rod pin
- 52 lbs.
- Straight shot & chamfered oil holes
- Nitride hardened for superior wear reisistance
- Lightening holes in all rod throws
- Large radius on all journals
- Heat treated, shot peened
- Designed at SCAT
- Engineered at SCAT
- Inspected & micropolished at SCAT
Note: If you are going to run 915-15550 in a sprint car motor, you must have the crank flange turned down prior to balancing the crank to allow it to go through the motor plate.