Sander Engineering 1015153 Sprint & Midget Front Hubs
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Save weight and gain strength on your sprint car or midget with these magnesium front hubs from Sander Engineering. These direct-mount hubs fit straight-snout spindles and come complete with bearings, seals, dust covers, O-rings, studs and lug nuts.
- Direct-mount design
- Strong, lightweight magnesium construction
- Milled and drilled to reduce rotating weight
- Come with bearings and seals
- Sprint car or midget front hubs
- Must use with straight-snout spindles
- Material: magnesium
- Warranty through Sanders
Sanders magnesium front hubs for sprint cars and midgets.
More Like This
Wheel Center for Stock Car 15 Inch Steel Wheel, 5 on 4-1/2
Winters Performance 6902 Midget Inboard Brake Hub, 6 x 5-1/2 Inch
Weld Racing P613-7074 Midget Wheel Center - 31 Spline
Lightweight Steel GN Rear Hub
Sprint Brake Hub & Bolt Kit, 6 on 5 1/2 Inch Bolt Pattern
Ultra Lite Brakes 920-2104 Titanium Midget Inboard Brake Hub
Wilwood 270-6513D Starlite Wide Five Racing Hub, Rear
Winters Performance 3980 D-Mount Aluminum Front Hubs, Gold
Weld Racing C8082-A 10 Inch Micro/Mini Sprint Front Hub Assembly
Speedway 1940-Design Early Ford Front Wheel Hub, 5 on 5.5 BP
Q & A
Dive into some of the history and unique differences between Ford and Chevy spindles for a solid front axles and what will perform best on your hot rod.