SSBC 1969-77 GM Quick Change Caliper Upgrade Kit
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
High performance street four piston aluminum caliper upgrade kit for '69-'77 GM cars with front disc brakes. Kit includes two calipers, pad pins, one set of brake pads, and mounting brackets.
Calipers are available in plain finish (clear coated) billet, fully polished, red powder coat, or black powder coat.
- Direct fit replacement for 1969-77 GM stock style calipers
- Constructed from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Assembled with stainless steel pistons and bleeder screws
- 25% more pad contact area than other calipers with this mount
- 20% thicker pads than other calipers with this mount
- Dual pad pin design with O-rings to eliminate pad chatter
- Use any off the shelf D43 pad from any local parts store
- 100% Made in USA
NOTE: Vehicle must be equipped with GM single piston calipers and stock diameter (11") rotors.
- Caliper Inlet: 1/8" NPT Female
- Number of Pistons: 4
- Piston Size: 45 mm