ARP Fasteners 154-3601 S/B Ford Head Bolt Set - 6 Point
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A
What's in the Box
ARP High Performance head bolts are available with a reduced wrenching hex and wide area flanged head that eliminates the need for valve train removal to facilitate cylinder head retorquing. Bolts are rated to 180,000 psi (which is 15% stronger than Grade 8) and kits come complete with hardened parallel-ground washers.
Fits 289-302 with factory heads or Edelbrock heads 60259 & 60379.
You may also be interested in:
Fel-Pro Gaskets 1011-1 1962-1984 Small Block Ford Head GasketPrice: $39.99More Info
SuperSeal 260-302 Small Block Ford Full Gasket Set$74.99More Info
ARP Fasteners 100-9904 Thread SealerPrice: $9.99More Info
Fel-Pro Perma Torque head gasket for small block Ford. These gaskets feature a steel wire ring for increased cylinder pressures.
Fits 1962-1984 Ford/Mercury 260, 289, 302 (except "BOSS") and 351W V-8.
- Suitable for engines up to 600 h.p.
- Valve cover gaskets are 1/8" rubberized cork suitable for racing
- Includes premium cylinder head gaskets
- PTFE based with rust & corrosion inhibitors
- Effective range: -30° to 550° F.
- Sealant range: 10,000 psi (pressure)
- Apllicatiom: delivers a flexible leak-proof seal in aluminum, steel, stainless steel and plastic against coolants, water, gasoline, natural gas and LPG
Learn why using thread sealant is so important in our tech article, Installing New Hardware.