Small Block Ford 302-351W Electric Water Pumps
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Small Block Ford Electric Racing Water Pumps feature a specially machined housing to maximize flow. The lightweight aluminum assembly is flow-rated at 35+ gallons per minute and weighs less than 6 lbs. Pump draws 6-7 amps.
- Joints feature “O” ring gaskets for a perfect seal
- Black powdercoat finish
- Includes mounting hardware and wiring pig tail
- Length of aluminum inlet 3.375" (.75" of which is threaded 3/4")
- Plate mount center to center: 2.00"
- From pump bottom to mounting surface: 1.50"
- From top of outlet shoulder to mounting surface: 3.25"
- Diameter of the pump: 4.00"
- Length outside to outside shoulders: 10.125"
- 10.00" of wiring off the pump, 5.00" off pigtail
- Plate thickness .15"
Water Pump Rebate (PDF)
You may also be interested in:
Stewart Components 36114 S/B Ford SVO Stage 3 Water Pump, 5.45 InchMore Info
These pumps are assembled with 356-T6 heat treated aluminum castings. Precision CNC machined components. The fan hubs are 1/2" thick and machined from billet steel. These pumps are preferred by many top engine builders for higher RPM applications.
- Fan hub has a dual pattern for 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" center to center fan mounting patterns
- Pump measures 5.581" from mounting point on block to front of hub flange
- To end of the hub snout is an additional .710" for an overall length of 6.291"