Small Block Chevy Fuel Pump Seals
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
This seal was originally developed to contain lubrication inside the fuel pump cavity in order to lubricate the pump arm, but it also allows the pump to deliver cooler fuel to the carburetor. Uses a molded neoprene seal bonded to an alloy plate to seal around the pump arm. A special insulating gasket and sleeved, insulated bolts also cut down on the engine heat transferred to the pump to further reduce fuel temperature.
- Fits old style Holley/Edelbrock pumps w/ 1/2" NPT ports on opposite end
- Fits new style Holley/Carter fuel pumps
Installation note: The gasket will go on first at the block, followed by the plate, then the seal and ending with the fuel pump.
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Moroso 23845 Engine Save Pre-Filter Oil Filter ScreenPrice: $16.99More InfoCompare
Valvetrain Oil DeflectorMore InfoCompare
Small Block Chevy Tru-Cam CorrectPrice: $44.99More InfoCompare
Small Block Chevy Lifter Valley Oil BaffleMore InfoCompare
Stainless steel screen locates between the block and the oil filter to stop debris before it enters the filter element. Periodic inspections serve as early warning of engine failure. Fits S/B, B/B and 90° V-6 Chevy engines with spin-on oil filters. Does not affect oil pressure.
- Unique stainless steel screen locates on top of spin-on oil filters to trap debris before it enters the filter element undetected
- Particulate matter trapped in the screen and detected during periodic inspections serves as an "early warning signal" for impending engine failures
- 304 stainless steel filtration-grade screen traps contaminants down to the 280 micron range without affecting oil flow or oil pressure
- Crimped rings at both outside and inside diameters provide increased strength and extended durability
Redirects oil from push rods to fulcrum balls, rockers and springs to provide maximum lubrication and cooling. Extends life of stock valve train assembly. Manufactured from lightweight aluminum. Ideal for claimer motors. Fits all S/B Chevy and Ford 302 motors with stamped rocker arms.
Polylocks are required for the installation of this item. Please see our suggestions on this page.
Speedway's Tru Cam Correct is a must for all small block Chevys using a timing chain. Revolutionary tensioner gives cam timing accuracy of a gear drive, especially in motors that have been line bored. Accurate cam timing will give you more power, quicker acceleration, and better mileage.
Includes instructions and drill fixture.
Shields bottom of intake manifold from oil. For Small Block Chevy (SBC).