1960-1986 Small Block Chevy Fabricated Valve Covers w/ Holes
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A (4)
What's in the Box
Whether you're going for the hardcore race look or just trying to save weight, these fabricated aluminum valve covers are for you! Each cover comes with a single baffeled 1-1/4" hole for PCV or oil fill. Can be painted, polished, or left in bare aluminum finish.
Fits 1960-1986 Small Block Chevy 283-400 c.i. V8.
Grommets & hardware not included. Use a 1-1/4" grommet.
- Overall Height: 3-3/8"
- Overall Width: 5-1/8"
- Overall Length: 19-1/2" (including mounting flange)
- Approximately 2" up on sides, the valve cover is beveled inward at about 45 degrees
- Top-most flat surface is 2" wide
- 2-3/8” from the mounting surface to the bottom of the baffle
- Breather Hole: 1-1/4"
You may also be interested in:
Billet Style Aluminum Breathers Without PCV ValveView$24.99Compare
Billet Style Aluminum Breather With PCV ValveView$28.99Compare