Small Block Chevy Clipster Headers, AHC Coated
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These S/B Chevy Clipster headers are for 1964-87 GM A*, F* and G-Body cars and fit many street rod applications with uni-body front clip suspensions. Clipster headers use longer primaries than Tight Tucks, yet shorter than full length headers. Collectors exit toward the rear of the engine compartment providing excellent ground clearance on "slammed" applications as well as clearing steering and suspension components. These ceramic coated headers provide superior performance and durability.
1-5/8" primaries and 3" collectors. Fits straight or angle plug heads.
Header Sizing Chart (GIF)
* See NOTES tab for chassis fittment details.
Applications include, but not limited to:
- 1967-1981 Camaro
- 1968-1981 Chevelle, Malibu
- 1964-1988 El Camino
- 1968-1979 Nova
- 1970-1988 Monte Carlo
- Works with angle plug heads.
- Will not work with D-port heads.
- May interfere with mechanical clutch linkage (substitute headers 930-0109).
- If fitting on an early A-Body, #5 primary tube may interfere with steering shaft. Some 'massaging' may be required.
- Will not fit with Saginaw Close Ratio 825 Steering Box.
- Does not fit 1967-69 Camaro with A/C.
- Will fit Detroit Speed & Engineering front subframes with rack and pinion steering.
- Armor Hot Coating (AHC) is a heat resistant, ceramic coating applied to the outside of the header. This coating will reflect heat, which helps retain more heat within the header tube while simultaneously speeding up the exhaust flow. Not only will this coating help you make more horsepower, it also keeps your headers rust-free, looking great, and lasting longer (when properly maintained). If you are looking for a show-quality finish for your headers, this is it! Our AHC will withstand exhaust temperatures of up to 1300Ëš F.
AHC Warning: AHC coatings will burn and be damaged at exhaust temperatures over 1300 degrees. A lean fuel mixture can generate exhaust temperatures exceeding 1700-1900 degrees. If the coating is damaged due to a lean condition, the coating will not be warranted, but can be recoated for a fee.
Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution controlled vehicles
More Like This
Small Block Chevy Clipster Headers, Stainless
Small Block Chevy Clipster Headers, Black Painted
Small Block Chevy Clipster Headers, Chrome
Speedway Small Block Chevy Street Stock Headers, AHC Coated
Small Block Chevy Classic T-Bucket Headers, AHC Coated
Speedway Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers, AHC Coated
Big Block Chevy, Block Hugger, Tight-Fit Headers, AHC Coated
Small Block Chevy Universal Street Rod Headers, AHC Coated
Small Block Chevy 1935-48 Fat Fenderwell Headers, AHC Coated
Small Block Chevy Lake Style Headers, AHC Coated
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.