Small Block Chevy 1935-48 Fat Fenderwell Headers, Plain
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A (22)
What's in the Box
These small-block Chevy 265-400 V8 headers are designed for optimum performance in a variety of 1935-1948 fat-fendered street rod and pickup applications. Perfect for Gasser-style rods and drag cars, the fender well headers have long primary tubes that curve over the frame and through the fender wells. You must cut the inner fender panels to make them fit.
Includes collectors, collector gaskets, header gaskets, header bolts, and collector bolts.
- Can be used with most oil filter system or transmission and starter combination.
- Fits most angle plug heads.
- Check motor mount position before ordering.
- Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution controlled vehicles.
- Primary Tube Diameter: 1-5/8"
- Collector Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Header Flange Type: Round Port
- Gasket Ports: 1-7/8" x 1-3/8"
- Base of flange to bottom of collector is 9"
- At approximately 6" from flange at 2nd bend, there is about 2" of drop from flange
- At approximately 15" from flange at 3rd bend, there is about 4" of drop from flange