Rubbn' Repair self adhesive nose wing caps have a carbon fiber look, but with a plastic price. Easy to cut and install. No riveting required.
- No Rivets - Uses a high end adhesive to adhere the cap to your wings, which means there is no longer a need to put rivets in your expensive wings.
- No Gaps - Unlike the "one size fits all wings" approach, Rubbn'Repair Wing Caps are moldable to your wing. So, those annoying gaps along the top and bottom edges created by those preformed caps are a thing of the past.
- Removable - With a little prying effort, you can remove the caps with NO damage (or rivet holes) to your expensive wing.
- Impact Resistant - Will not shatter or break and can handle direct rock hits with little or no damage.
- Thickness: 65 mils (total) for the 3-ply version
- Adhesion: 80 psi
- Tensile Strength: 100 psi
- Adhesive Liner: Poly-coated kraft paper backing
- Moldable Temperature: 194 °F (90 °C)
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 270 °F (132 °C)
- Service/Operating Temperature Range: -50 °F (-45 °C) to 270 °F (132 °C)
- Elasticity: Up to 80% elongation in elastic state
- Tear Resistance: Up to 26,000 psi