Holley 12-811 Rotor and Vane Repair Kit
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
You may also be interested in:
Holley 2300 to Rochester 2G Two Barrel Intake Carburetor AdapterMore Info
Holley 0-4412C HP Series 500 CFM 2 Barrel CarburetorMore Info
Holley Main JetsMore Info
Holley 0-1850C 4160 Street 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Manual ChokeMore Info
Holley 12-805 Red Electric Fuel Pump Check Valve Rebuild KitMore Info
Holley 12-806 Blue Electric Fuel Pump Check Valve Rebuild KitMore Info
This aluminum carb adapter plate lets you adapt a large Holley 2300 series 2-barrel carburetor to a Rochester 2G 4-bolt 2-barrel intake manifold base. The adapter features an open plenum design and measures 1/2" thick. The carburetor adapter includes two gaskets and all necessary hardware to install.
- Adapts Holley 2300 (or equivalent Ford/Motorcraft) to Rochester 2G/Carter intake
- Smaller bolt pattern: 1-7/8" x 3-1/4"
- Larger bolt pattern: 3-1/2" x 5-1/8"
- Adapter is 1/2" thick
Note: With just a little work with a file, the adapter can also be used to adapt an intake manifold with a 2" x 3-3/4" bolt pattern to the Holley 2300/Ford/Motorcraft 2 barrel carburetor as well.
The Holley Model 2300 gas two barrel carburetor is great for improving or updating many stock Chrysler and Ford car and truck non-emission applications. The 500 CFM 2 barrel carb works great for big trucks and high performance situations. It features a manual choke, center hung float bowl, universal throttle lever, Ford A/T kickdown, and 50cc accelerator pump.
Threaded, easy install and replacement. Available in #45 to #100.
Holley's Model 4160 four barrel carburetors are designed for budget minded enthusiasts and are calibrated for use on stock to mildly modified engines. These classic Holley 4 barrel carbs features all metal parts and vacuum secondaries. They have a universal throttle lever and power valve blow-out protection. Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and a traditional, period look.
- Vacuum secondaries allow use on wide variety of vehicles
- Manual choke
- Single feed fuel inlet
- Side hung float bowls
- Power Valve Blow-Out Protection
- Calibrated for excellent street performance
- Ford A/T kickdown, does not work with A.O.D. transmissions
- 1 timed (spark) port, 1 full vacuum, and 1 PCV port
- Performance upgrade for stock to mildly modified vehicles
- Universal calibration for easy bolt-on performance
- “Next Gen” needle & seat design eliminates the need for external float level adjustment
For servicing of Holley Red electric fuel pump check valve and filter screen.
425-12805 Instructions (PDF)
For servicing of Holley Blue electric fuel pump check valve and filter screen.
425-12806 Instructions (PDF)