Styled and calibrated for Street Rods and mildly modified Street Machines and light trucks, the Road Demon™ is an impressive performer. With a remarkably smooth choke tower design, vacuum secondaries and patented air entries, the Road Demon™ offers extremely smooth operation with strong throttle response. The Road Demon™ has the standard Demon carburetor features: Max–Density Cast metering–blocks with adjustable jets and four–corner idle, a billet baseplate, plus large capacity fuel bowls with patented sight glasses for tuning ease.
Perfect for small displacement V8s or V6 engines, the Road Demon™ 625 targets mild performance engines from 302 to 400 cid, and rated at 250–350 horsepower. An ideal carb for daily drivers as well as weekend cruising for a wide range of vehicles.
- Max-Density Cast Rib-Reinforced Baseplate
- Max-Density Cast Metering Blocks
- Four-Corner Idle Circuitry
- Large Capacity Float Bowls
- Large Glass Float-Level Sight Windows
- Integral Hi-Flow Choke Housing
- Electric Choke Included
- Dual-feed Inlet
- Vacuum Secondary Operation
- Power Valve Backfire Protection
- "Quik Release" Non-Stick Gaskets
- Vacuum Fittings
- Most common tuning parts interchange from other manufacturers (jets, power valves, gaskets, etc.)
- Quick-change Vacuum-Secondary Spring Cover
Road Demon 4 Barrel Carburetor Installation Instructions (PDF)
We recommend the Road Demon 625 for Mild Performance and Towing applications with 302-400 c.i. V-8 engines.
Works great with camshafts under 220° duration @ .050".