Ridetech 7000 Series Shockwaves, 4.1 Inch Stroke
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
The Non Adjustable ("NA") series is a great entry level solution. It still retains all the mounting and installation advantages of the other shock series. With fixed shock valving, the NA series is designed to optimize ride quality, leaving out the guess work.
The quality of the monotube aluminum body shock will last for years of reliable service, and is an excellent choice for the price conscious buyer.
- 5/8" I.D. bearing type mounts both top and bottom
- Rated at 780lbs. each at 100 psi
- Fixed shock valving is designed to optimize ride quality
- Aluminum impact forged construction allows leak free operation
- A great option for increasing ride quality and performance on a budget
- Monotube design for superior oil control
- High quality bearing mounts and stud style mounts for years of reliable service
Item Details4" Sleeve
10.6" Compressed Length
14.75" Extended Height
13" Ride Height
You may also be interested in:
Ridetech 7000 Series Shockwaves, 5 Inch StrokeView$800.99Compare
Viair 45040 Single Air Suspension Compressor Kit, 450CView$219.99Compare