Remote Reservoir Power Steering Pumps for GM & T-Bird
This high flow style remote reservoir power steering pump can be used with GM power steering or the 1982-1988 T-bird power rack and pinion. (Must be revalved if used with Mustang II rack and pinion or Ford power steering).
- Available in black or chrome
- Compact size
- Same as GM Type II TC pumps
- For use with remote reservoir
- Pulley installation kit included
- Pulley NOT included (use pulley 91032909)
- Supplied with a 5/8" hose nipple inlet
- Our #10 blue hose (617510-3 or 617510-6) slips on this nipple and seals with a clamp
- Outlet uses a 16mm O-ring fitting
- Our 16MM to #6 adapter (617-4806) fits the outlet and works great as a start point for a -6 pressure line
- Shaft has 0.663" O.D. and uses press-on pulley 910-32909
Notes5/8" hose nipple inlet works with AN10 push on hose with clamp. The outlet accepts a 16mm o-ring fitting like # 6174806, or a banjo fitting 6174830 for an AN6 pressure line.
More Like This
GM Power Steering Pump With Chrome Reservoir
Tuff Stuff GM Saginaw Power Steering Pump with Reservoir
Speedway Steel Power Steering Pump with Pulley
Lares 2021 Power Steering Pump with Reservoir, 1967-68 Camaro
Sweet Mfg. 305-40336 1300 PSI V-Belt Power Steering Pump w/ Reservoir
Q & A
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.