Red Line 10504 SAE 50 Synthetic Racing Engine Oil, 50W
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Red Line Oil's team of chemists and blenders formulate fully-synthetic engine oil and chemically-advanced additives using only the world's finest base stocks. This makes Red Line Motor Oil the premium product on the shelf. It's not designed to be the cheapest – it's built to be the best. Rather than cutting cost by blending into polyalphaolefin base stock for it's motor oil, Red Line Engine Oil only uses superior polyester-based products – resulting in lubricants that are extremely stable at high temperatures while providing superior film strength at lower viscosities where more power can be produced.
The world's top racing team and most discriminating enthusiasts use Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil products exclusively. There may be a different sponsor on the outside, but chances are it's Red Line Oil on the inside. Red Line will produce 2-4% more power than an oil with similar viscosity.
- Used in applications with wider bearing clearances
- Popular with sprint and midget applications on methanol - offers less frequent oil changes due to less fuel dilution
- Special detergents for improved lubricity and less detonation
- Polyol ester base stocks provide more stability and film strength when exposed to excess fuel dilution
- Has no less than 2200ppm of zinc and phosphorus for antiwear
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Champion Racing Oil 4111H 20W-50 Synthetic Engine OilMore Info
Lucas Oil 10252 SAE 20W-50 High Performance Engine Oil, 1 Quart$7.99Price: $6.99More Info
Lucas Oil 10620 SAE 20W-50 High Performance Racing Engine Oil, 1 QuartPrice: $7.99More Info
Lucas Oil 10054 SAE 20W-50 Synthetic Engine Oil, 1 Quart$7.49Price: $6.99More Info
Modern motor oils have low levels of friction-reducing zinc and are not suited for harsh racing conditions. Champion Racing XP Synthetic Blend Engine Oil is specifically formulated for competition engines that use high octane gasoline or exotic racing fuels.
- High levels of zinc (ZDDP) anti-wear additive
- Dyno proven to increase horsepower by reducing friction
- Offers film strength and viscosity stability at higher temperatures
- Formulated for the protection of flat tappet cams, roller cams and bearings in turbo and supercharged racing engines
- Increases high-temp oil pressure and compression
- Compatible with all racing fuels including methanol
- Provides upper cylinder anti-wear protection
- Reduces engine oil temperature
- Compatible with other petroleum and synthetic oils
Ideal for sprint cars, midgets, stock cars, dragsters and other extreme-duty applications. Also works great for breaking in new engines.
Lucas Motor Oil SAE 20W-50 was developed and perfected through years of track testing to reduce heat and subsequent wear. Lucas Engine Oil SAE 20W-50 features high lubricity, lower oil temperature (up to 40° F) and a stronger protective additive film that stands up to racing fuel dilution at least 50% longer than other racing oils.
- Proven motor oil of choice by crew chiefs
- Stronger additive film to reduce racing fuel dilution longer
- Excellent normal highway usage oil
Lucas SAE 20W-50 Engine Oil is designed for high performance racing. Lucas Motor Oil is blended with an additive package that includes lubricity and anti-seize agents that control drag like a zero
weight oil and protects metal like a heavy multi-viscosity oil. Perfect for high RPM and high horsepower engines.
- High Zinc Fortified
- Perfect engine oil for high RPM engines
- Extra Protection
- Lower Oil Temperature
- Less Drag For More Horsepower!
- Compatible With Methanol Or Racing Gas
Lucas High Performance Synthetic Racing Engine Oil is an excellent product that provides the consistent viscosity needed for precision ET racing. It's blended with an exclusive additive package that includes lubricity agents and anti-seize agents that control drag like a zero weight oil and protect metal like a heavy multi-viscosity oil. It is excellent for normal highway usage.
- Consistent viscosity motor oil
- Perfect oil for high RPM engines