Red Line 10404 SAE 40W Synthetic Racing Engine Oil
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Red Line Engine Oil's team of chemists and blenders formulate fully-synthetic oils using only the world's finest base stocks. This makes Red Line Motor Oil the premium product on the shelf. It's not designed to be the cheapest – it's built to be the best. Rather than cutting cost by blending into polyalphaolefin base stock for it's motor oil, Red Line Oil only uses superior polyester-based products – resulting in lubricants that are extremely stable at high temperatures while providing superior film strength at lower viscosities where more power can be produced.
The world's top racing team and most discriminating enthusiasts use Red Line Oil products exclusively. There may be a different sponsor on the outside, but chances are it's Red Line Motor Oil on the inside. Red Line will produce 2-4% more power than oil with similar viscosity.
- Versatile product used in stock car racing, road racing, and sprint cars
- Used by many of the top Dirt Late Model teams
- Used by top teams in NASCAR Spec engines for Camping World East and West Series
- Special detergents for improved lubricity and less detonation
- Polyol ester base stocks provide more stability and film strength when exposed to excess fuel dilution
- Has no less than 2200ppm of zinc and phosphorus for antiwear