Red Line 10404 SAE 40W Synthetic Racing Engine Oil
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Red Line Engine Oil's team of chemists and blenders formulate fully-synthetic oils using only the world's finest base stocks. This makes Red Line Motor Oil the premium product on the shelf. It's not designed to be the cheapest – it's built to be the best. Rather than cutting cost by blending into polyalphaolefin base stock for it's motor oil, Red Line Oil only uses superior polyester-based products – resulting in lubricants that are extremely stable at high temperatures while providing superior film strength at lower viscosities where more power can be produced.
The world's top racing team and most discriminating enthusiasts use Red Line Oil products exclusively. There may be a different sponsor on the outside, but chances are it's Red Line Motor Oil on the inside. Red Line will produce 2-4% more power than oil with similar viscosity.
- Versatile product used in stock car racing, road racing, and sprint cars
- Used by many of the top Dirt Late Model teams
- Used by top teams in NASCAR Spec engines for Camping World East and West Series
- Special detergents for improved lubricity and less detonation
- Polyol ester base stocks provide more stability and film strength when exposed to excess fuel dilution
- Has no less than 2200ppm of zinc and phosphorus for antiwear
More Like This
Red Line 10604 SAE 60W Synthetic Racing Engine Oil, Quart
Red Line 10504 SAE 50W Synthetic Racing Engine Oil
Champion Racing 4111H 20W50 Synthetic Engine Oil
Champion Racing 4104H 10W30 Synthetic Engine Oil
Lucas Oil 10620 SAE 20W50 High Performance Racing Engine Oil, 1 Quart
Lucas Oil 101791 SAE 0W-30 Synthetic Performance Engine Oil, 1 Quart
Lucas Oil 10189 SAE 5W-40 Synthetic Performance Engine Oil, 1 Quart
Red Line 15304 Synthetic 5W30 Engine Oil
Red Line 11404 10W40 Synthetic Engine Oil
Red Line 11504 SAE 15W50 Engine Oil, 1 Quart